Croatia score to take the lead two minutes from a penatly shootout

Germany v Croatia Semis
Croatia v Holand Final

CJW93
20-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Tueky Equalise!
1-1
Two golas in two minutes

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post within the editing time limit

brandon
20-06-2008, 09:22 PM
I managed to miss both the goals when I stopped watching for 10 minutes lol.

StefanCampbell
20-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Simply amazing Turkey are! 1-0 up in penalties! :) EDIT 1-1 with Turkey 1 penalty advantage.

Geraint
20-06-2008, 09:34 PM
My oh my oh my. You can never write them off can you?

They might aswell defend for 85 minutes then attack for the last 5 minutes. They'll still win even if they're 6-0 down.

CJW93
20-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Turkey have only led a game for two minutes in the whole tournamnt and yet there in the semis

Tristan
20-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Absolutely amazing.
I would have liked to Germany to face and beat Croatia in the semis though.
Return the favour from the groups.
But over the moon that Turkey won. :)

Just a shame that they won't be so lucky in their next game... :P

DiscoPat
20-06-2008, 11:36 PM
In all honesty, Turkey deserved the victory.
We never give up. Simple as.
Even if we are two goals down we always push that little further and try our best to win.
You have to admit we are a very strong side, physically and mentally. :)

Geraint
21-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Everybody is saying that Turkey never give up and all that but every team never gives up. They were on the verge of going out against Switzerland so they had to try, like any other team would have, to give themselves a chance of qualifying. Then, in the game against the Czech Republic, Turkey had to try again, just like any other team would have, to qualify. Cech made two mistakes in the that game, he should have saved the first one and he dropped the second one. The third goal was good, I can't deny that. Tonight, the game did look like it was over and done with but Turkey just threw everything at it, like I said before, just like any other team would have. The goal was good, I can't deny that either but I don't see why people go on about Turkey not giving up. If it's to save your saves in the European Championships, any other team would have, I'm not saying they would have scored, but they would have tried hard to get the win which they needed.

DiscoPat
21-06-2008, 12:52 AM
Ok fair enough for you, every team would try their best but they would not play as well simply because their morale would be down so much, yet Turkey doesnt have that problem, they stay calm and continue playing, even when the commontators say thats it Croatia are through, they are just stunned, saying Turkey did it again.

Croatia are a fantastic side but I can assure you if it was vice versa and Turkey scored the first goal at that time, they wouldnt of come back.

Bun
21-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Ok fair enough for you, every team would try their best but they would not play as well simply because their morale would be down so much, yet Turkey doesnt have that problem, they stay calm and continue playing, even when the commontators say thats it Croatia are through, they are just stunned, saying Turkey did it again.

Croatia are a fantastic side but I can assure you if it was vice versa and Turkey scored the first goal at that time, they wouldnt of come back.
calm down love, it was just a long lofted ball into the box hoping for the best :rolleyes:.

DiscoPat
21-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Well obviously your in the wrong side of the forum. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!