PDA

View Full Version : (+10rep)Paypal help pls

Ostinato
20-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Hey - grrr damn paypal bugging me! I'm usually alright with this too! haha

Basically, I have my account completely verified and it doesn't let me do anything more lol. For a while I was able just to pay for stuff and it took the money by debit from my bank account. I could pay like this for a while, but now I buy something tonight and suddenly it's giving me this whole "echeque" crap.

If I let it do the whole echque thing it's gonna take like 15 days or something to fully finalise everything which is just too long.

So how can I go about cancelling that stupid echeque and then sending it from my usual debit way? I haven't changed anything so don't understand how its suddenly resorted to echeque when it never has before.

+ REP FOR ALL HELP THANKS

EDIT: Okay I've realised the instant funding card had expired so I have sorted that bit out. Now all I need to sort out is how to cancel this echeque thing so I can send my payment again?

habtasia
20-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Ok

Im not sure this is true, but i dont think you can cancel eCheques after 3 days they were made

Hope this elps

Thanks

Leetzgirl
20-06-2008, 11:57 PM
and if you pressed cancelled, the other person also got to cancel it as well.

Jord
21-06-2008, 12:26 AM
If you do

Sign in > Account > should come up with add or remove stuff like CC I think cheque is there sorry if its not

Metric1
21-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Add a credit card and make it your secondary payment method, it allows you to have instant transfer of money, and if your bank declines the transaction, your credit card acts as a back-up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!