PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Help!!

Firehorse
21-06-2008, 11:27 AM
I rented a movie yesterday and clicked watch today and it said cannot find file :S:S:S:S:S I paid £2.49 for nothing. I have done what it says on the website and searched for ages and nothing. I've contacted apple. Has anyone got any idea where the file might be :S? Or what happened to it?

You get 30 days to start watching a rental and then 48hours to finish viewing it once you start watching.

cocaine
21-06-2008, 11:30 AM
click on store -> check for purchases

lScottl2
21-06-2008, 11:34 AM
If that does not work report a problem via the "Account" button on the iTunes store.

I am expecting a call at 5:30PM today from Apple because something of mine did not download :)

Jordy
21-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Same happened to me and I was rather pissed too. I just tried to do what I did to solve it last time but as they've updated the iTunes they've changed how I did it last time and the Support system.

Try this it could work if you haven't upgraded, click 'iTunes Store' and then 'Support'. If your on the older one it should say you've got one outstanding download and an option to download it. If your on the newer one it'll open the Apple Support section in your browser.

Here's what to do if that didn't work:

I paid for music that didn't download completely.

iTunes includes several innovative features to ensure that your download will restart the next time you open iTunes-even after a power outage. To see if you have any pending downloads, select "Check for Purchases" under the Store menu. Read this article (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93015) to learn more about interrupted downloads.
If your purchase is still missing after checking your pending downloads, use the "Report a Problem" link in your Purchase History to email our support agents directly.
To report a problem with your download:

Locate the item in your Purchase History (itms://phobos.apple.com/purchaseHistory)
Click the "Report a Problem" link
Select "I didn't receive this item"
Enter a description of the issue that you are experiencing in the comments field and hit Submit

Firehorse
21-06-2008, 11:39 AM
It downloaded and finished downloading but it just won't play it. If this isn't just a one time then they have some serious problems with their software.

Firehorse
21-06-2008, 05:31 PM
(can't edit)

I got the movie back after contacting apple, they added it to my downloads list.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!