PDA

View Full Version : Smash Bros Brawl Showdown @ Gamestation

Southe,
21-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Well in certain gamestations theres going to be tournements held on the 28th for the chance to win a tv ect.

Prizes Per Store
1st Prize = 40" Samsung full hd widescreen lcd tv with a complete entertainment system
2nd Prize = iPod Nano.

Anyone manage to get into one? Me and couple of my mates got into the one in Edinburgh so hopefully one fo us will win. 64 people in the whole thing and 2 32 man tournements with the 2 winners facing off for the top prize. means im going to have opne day of training lol. ( if the brawl dosent make me update to 3.3 >.> )

PaulMacC
21-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I wish our Gamestation had one, I'd own so bad seeing as I already have Brawl.
Damn.

KnuxIBF
23-06-2008, 04:20 PM
There's no gamestations supporting this in good cities in the North west -.-

My nearest one's liverpool, and that ain't happening!

Korronos
24-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Well in certain gamestations theres going to be tournements held on the 28th for the chance to win a tv ect.

Prizes Per Store
1st Prize = 40" Samsung full hd widescreen lcd tv with a complete entertainment system
2nd Prize = iPod Nano.

Anyone manage to get into one? Me and couple of my mates got into the one in Edinburgh so hopefully one fo us will win. 64 people in the whole thing and 2 32 man tournements with the 2 winners facing off for the top prize. means im going to have opne day of training lol. ( if the brawl dosent make me update to 3.3 >.> )
Damn you :(
I was going to go to the Edinburgh one but it got full, i may actually still go there to watch while my family go do something else. Sonic ftw.

Southe,
25-06-2008, 12:21 PM
lol, turns out that neither of my 2 mates got in and just me, someone from nintendo phoned me but i was out so waiting for them to rephone. most probs just information about the day, and sonic isnt a choice :( but yes would appear im in the 2nd lot in the afternoon so that means extra few hours practice ^^

also found out that everyone who plays gets a certificate and (limited edtion mario model / free gift) keeps getting changed.. so least i wont go away empty handed lol. Need the tv tho >.>

Korronos
25-06-2008, 12:26 PM
lol, turns out that neither of my 2 mates got in and just me, someone from nintendo phoned me but i was out so waiting for them to rephone. most probs just information about the day, and sonic isnt a choice :( but yes would appear im in the 2nd lot in the afternoon so that means extra few hours practice ^^

also found out that everyone who plays gets a certificate and (limited edtion mario model / free gift) keeps getting changed.. so least i wont go away empty handed lol. Need the tv tho >.>
Aw sweet, good luck to you.

I may go to Edinburgh for a day out so if i do i will make sure to pop into GameStation?
What time is your batch at?

Southe,
25-06-2008, 12:56 PM
um my tourement begins at 1:15pm and if i manage to get to the final that will be at 4:15pm

Korronos
25-06-2008, 02:53 PM
If i do go i will defo make the 1:15pm one to watch it but not the finals sadly.
Hope you win :P

Emjin
25-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Tried to get into the Cambridge brawl, couldn't!

But I'll be going to watch :D no doubt

Neversoft
25-06-2008, 07:01 PM
If only there was one at my local Gamestation... I badly need a TV!

Southe,
28-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Todays the day ^^; not very confident so im hoping on there being quite alot of kids who signed up lol. 1:15 is when my tourney starts. i think if i get knocked out ill just go lol.

Korronos
28-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Went to Edinburgh, so went to watch it. Pretty weird. Some guy had a huge ear because of his earings. It was pretty cool to watch.

Emjin
28-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Ours was great. There were 3 spaces left so I got my bf in. He came second though >_> Two girls came in dressed as Mario and Luigi. Oh and the guy who won ...... played as Peach ..... :rolleyes: Was good though, the final went into death match.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!