PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] Forums at War

Fez
21-06-2008, 02:34 PM
'Sup

So the new CoD5 trailer was released - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35413.html

Everyone had mixed views on it, some saying it looked great, some saying that it looked too dark and gritty... I personally think it looks fantastic, the water and weather effects look amazing and stuff.

I don't think it'll be anyway near CoD4 awesomeness... but what do you think? Will Treyarch's Call Of Duty : World At War make a scratch on Infinity Ward's Beast?

I dunno at the moment but I'd probably guess... yes... we'll get more trailers, screens and stuff during the build up to the November release.

P.S I remembered the poll. yay

Neil
21-06-2008, 03:13 PM
In most aspects I think it will, the only thing people don't like it the fact it's WWII again, to be honest one modern CoD is enough, no one complains about MoH only being WWII in almost all of it's games xD
It'll be good, possibly better than CoD4, Treyarch created CoD so whatever comes from CoD5 is how CoD is meant to be

Stitch
21-06-2008, 03:37 PM
In most aspects I think it will, the only thing people don't like it the fact it's WWII again, to be honest one modern CoD is enough, no one complains about MoH only being WWII in almost all of it's games xD
It'll be good, possibly better than CoD4, Treyarch created CoD so whatever comes from CoD5 is how CoD is meant to be
The first one Treyarch made was Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.

It looks great i prefer WWII games they're a lot more fun than the modern ones. I hope the online is better than CoD3 though.

Neil
21-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Yea I just looked, Gray Matter Interactive developed the expansion pack for the fist CoD on PC but that company later got merged with Treyarch xD

Jordy
21-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Why do you make Big Weekly Questions every time there's a little dispute in this section. You've began asking lame questions and you do them every few days now not once a week.

You've essentially killed your own good idea and it's now dull. Things like this question are already being discussed in the Trailer thread (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=495448).

Dan
21-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Trailer looks quite good, but then again its supposed too.. will have to play it before i decide if its better than COD4 :]

Neil
21-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Apparently it's going to be 4 player co-op so veteran is either going to be really easy or extra hard xD

Wootzeh
22-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Aslong as the multiplayer stays the same.

GommeInc
22-06-2008, 11:26 AM
I think it will be good, I've not played CoD4, it didn't look too interesting to me, but the trailer appealed to me. I may not have played them, but it does mean something if a trailer appeals to someone if it didn't before :P

mangle
23-06-2008, 01:20 PM
MP Is on same engine, same perk system. Should be alright imo.

Vet will be easy imo if you have 4 player co-op.

Hiro
23-06-2008, 02:24 PM
I never really got an interest in COD4, but COD5 seems to attract me a bit more, I don't know why. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Camy
25-06-2008, 05:21 PM
I think the story mode will be better, but I'm not sure about the multiplayer.
I've heard the difficulties on the 4 player co-op changes depending on how good the people that are playing are. I'm not sure how this will work, but its sounds good.

Ashley 12344
26-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Should really be better.
Improving the online, or at least maintaining should be fairly easy. If they can't improve on the storyline then they shouldn't make another game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!