PDA

View Full Version : More HELP.

RyanDOT
21-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Need the help of the following:

Where to get a good contact form which will be sent to an email.

And im getting errors when i upload the request.php bit for Kristall Panels

Warning: include(connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/frontend/requeststats.php on line 3

Warning: include(connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/frontend/requeststats.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'connector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/frontend/requeststats.php on line 3

How do i fix them?

RyanDOT
21-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Sorry for the double post, can't edit the above post.

Erm i done the contact form.

Still need help for the request error.

iUnknown
21-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Put the request.php file in the same folder/directory as the DJ Panel. It basically can't connect to the DJ Panel, and putting it in the DJ Panel directory will allow it to connect.

RyanDOT
21-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Also got error for TimeTable

Warning: include(../functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 2

Warning: include(../functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 2

Warning: include(../connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 3

Warning: include(../connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../connector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 12

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 12

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/site/timetable.php on line 12

And this error for request.php, i done all of the thing you told me to do.

Warning: include(../connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/request.php on line 78

Warning: include(../connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/request.php on line 78

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../connector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/request.php on line 78

Warning: include(requeststats.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/request.php on line 79

Warning: include(requeststats.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/request.php on line 79

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'requeststats.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/raydeeoh/public_html/KPRC2/request.php on line 79

Independent
21-06-2008, 05:12 PM
You have terrible grammar..

But hey, here's some help.

What's the location of your timetable and request line? is timetable /timetable?

I don't know as I don't use DJ panel's anymore, and I haven't ever used kristall.

iUnknown
22-06-2008, 02:49 PM
I think you haven't uploaded the DJ Panel properly. The problem is still that it can't find the connection and function files.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!