PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar Controller

Stitch
21-06-2008, 09:36 PM
I found this picture looks great:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Guitar_hero_world_tour_guit.jpg

RedOctane is developing a new guitar controller for the game; the unit features a touchpad just below the normal five fret buttons along the neck of the guitar. According to IGN, this allows the player to alter the tone of sustained notes as well as simply tapping to play notes similar to mimicking slapping a bass. The touchpad can also be used for sustains and staccato notes in the music studio feature.Older Guitar Hero guitar controllers will still work with World Tour.

If the instruments and game together is expensive im gunna see if i can just get the drums and use my gh3 guitar and save up for one of these.

Kardan
21-06-2008, 09:41 PM
I have Rock Band, so I don't think I'm going to spend another £150 on a drum set, guitar and microphone set anytime soon.

Prefer the look of the Rock Band controller aswell.

Stitch
21-06-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm getting both but Rock Band is on the top of my list. If they don't sell the gh:wt drums seperate i might have to save my money until i can afford the whole bundle or just wait till christmas and ask for it for christmas.

Camy
21-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I tihnk that looks pretty cooolllllll.
It better be thinner than the GH3 guitar.

Oidz
21-06-2008, 10:26 PM
I am confused here, is GH World Tour = GH4? I got GH3 Legends OF Rock.
I know Aerosmith isnt, I seen the advert for Guitar Hero 4 I also thought World Tour IS
Nintendo DS Exsclusive. Ok I'm confused hentch me in on whats what.

graffiti
21-06-2008, 10:33 PM
nice old looking guitar
it looks as if its gradient

Stitch
21-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I am confused here, is GH World Tour = GH4? I got GH3 Legends OF Rock.
I know Aerosmith isnt, I seen the advert for Guitar Hero 4 I also thought World Tour IS
Nintendo DS Exsclusive. Ok I'm confused hentch me in on whats what.

GH4 = GH World Tour
GH DS = GH On Tour

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!