PDA

View Full Version : My Weak Knee

Oidz
21-06-2008, 10:37 PM
5 Weeks ago, I dislocated my knee and my knee turned around 90 degrees It happened while playing football, and someone went in for the hard tackle. Im off the cast 3 weeks ago, off the crutches, and off the splinter.

I told my parents, and Im seeing a physio but my knee constantly keeps clicking I think my knee has gone weak, the physio told me to do 20 Excercises with my leg with a ball and I feel the strain on my leg. I'm scared my leg is going to cause me problems in future life??? any ideas?? Do I carry on doing the excercises regardless of my leg aoching?

Abbie.
21-06-2008, 10:54 PM
i can move my knee caps from side to side cus ive had so many injuries LOL

dont put strain on them! and do your exercises

i have to do exercises for my feet, and they work!

but put a strap/bandage thing on your knee to keep it in place when playin sport

Naruto!
21-06-2008, 11:00 PM
I broke my wrist in footy trynna save a 'blaster' from my friend, Jake
Now, whenever i play football i wear this like wrist support with metal underneath it and ontop to keep it in place.

Your better off getting one of them for footy

Geraint
21-06-2008, 11:02 PM
I jumped over a small wall once and my knee has been bonked ever since. It is better now but it is still weak at times and can hurt. My bone sticks out a lot. My knees aren't the best. I dunno what knee it was but I twisted my knee badly when climbing a fence and that really hurt. That went quite soon though. Sometimes it's best not to do exercise as you may hurt it more but if the doctor has told you to, I would do it. I kept hurting mine when I ran.

Hushie
24-06-2008, 05:04 PM
i can move my knee caps from side to side cus ive had so many injuries LOL

No, that's because your a human.

Danzilla
25-06-2008, 08:37 AM
You should most definitely carry on exercising the knee.
When i was young i used to always throw myself onto my knees and now I'm older i get pains in m knee when i run or anything like that but i recently starting exercising my knees and i rarely get the pain now and when i do its not as painful as it used to be.
Maybe use something like a bandage when playing sports. Recently in a magazine i noticed this support thing that might help.
http://www.painreliever.com/proband_PRO101.html

Metric1
25-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I have a bad knee, it only hurts when it's cold and wet outside.

Abbie.
25-06-2008, 02:44 PM
No, that's because your a human.

s'cuse me
but u have no idea
ive damaged my knees doing cross country, athletics, and ive been to a physio about my knees

and yes ino im human

Hushie
27-06-2008, 07:25 AM
s'cuse me
but u have no idea
ive damaged my knees doing cross country, athletics, and ive been to a physio about my knees

and yes ino im human

Yes but everyone can move their kneecaps, so i know for a fact it's not from injuries.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!