PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hacked Again :(

Fehm
22-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Went onto my account, My Hc has ran out :'( All the furnis gone!!! Nooo... Well annoyed

So like add my new ccount

hu8allthepies?

I think thats what im gonna be using.

Con
22-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Why not just change your personal settings i.e password D.O.B email address etc.

And HC can't run out because of the hacking?

leahhh
22-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Why not just change your personal settings i.e password D.O.B email address etc.

And HC can't run out because of the hacking?
Dont act clever, as youve made a fool out of yourself, you cant change your dob.

Con
22-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Dont act clever, as youve made a fool out of yourself, you cant change your dob.

Actually, I havent 'made a fool of myself'
I got one thing wrong, O diddums.

But, Im sure you used to be able to like in '06 cuz i changed mine back then.

leahhh
22-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Actually, I havent 'made a fool of myself'
I got one thing wrong, O diddums.

But, Im sure you used to be able to like in '06 cuz i changed mine back then.

Yes so did the owner of this thread get one thing wrong, O diddums. And you had a ggo.. ;l
And no you could never change your dob. BE TOLD

Con
22-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Yes so did the owner of this thread get one thing wrong, O diddums. And you had a ggo.. ;l
And no you could never change your dob. BE TOLD

tbh, The first line did not make sence? you typed/ C+P'd exactly what i said and then put it in
And im sure you could because i have a old acc from 06 which i recovered in early '07, I only managed to recover it because i speant ages going through D.O.B's and eventaully found the one i had used and somehow now it is my one.

But meh meh. Idc. I was just trying to save him from changing accounts.

leahhh
22-06-2008, 09:11 AM
tbh, The first line did not make sence? you typed/ C+P'd exactly what i said and then put it in
And im sure you could because i have a old acc from 06 which i recovered in early '07, I only managed to recover it because i speant ages going through D.O.B's and eventaully found the one i had used and somehow now it is my one.

But meh meh. Idc. I was just trying to save him from changing accounts.

So what if i copied you, and you cant change dob, get over your self and get some friends and get off the pc all your life, and on your 1st post, you said '' I got one thing wrong, O diddums ''. So make your mind up and stop lying ;l

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude. :)

le harry
22-06-2008, 10:25 AM
what are you really arguing this lol hush yo mouth leah

Con
22-06-2008, 10:53 AM
So what if i copied you, and you cant change dob, get over your self and get some friends and get off the pc all your life, and on your 1st post, you said '' I got one thing wrong, O diddums ''. So make your mind up and stop lying ;l
Im not lying, Yeh i got one thing wrong cuz i could of swore you could change DOB so meh meh shup now.

what are you really arguing this lol hush yo mouth leah
Lol ino :D

MissAlice
22-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Im not lying, Yeh i got one thing wrong cuz i could of swore you could change DOB so meh meh shup now.

You are right actually, there was a time when you could change date of birth, but from memory that has to be either 2003 or 2004 at the very latest. I'm sure if you checked the archives there was an announcement in Newsie warning all Habbos it was a last chance to sort it.

Smits
22-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Ahh, shame about that, i guess the HC running out is just another thing to add to your list of unfortunate events.

Leah, stop acting like your something big over the internet, you're really not.

And thanks Alice for clearing that up. :D

Fehm
22-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Lol yh, the HC ran out about 2 days ago, and its annoyed me :P lol

AMERlCA...
24-06-2008, 03:06 PM

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude. :)

why are you soo rude to people. ive seen you being to other people on diffrent threads get a life

Fehm
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leahhh

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

why are you soo rude to people. ive seen you being to other people on diffrent threads get a life

true ^^ Report them in another thread. lol

Did anyone add me?! pmsl

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!