PDA

View Full Version : Merged HC Sofas

-Danube-
22-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Is it an illusion or can you actually megre them to make like a 3 seater HC sofa.

If it's possible anyone care to share there technique :D

lPinoy
22-06-2008, 10:07 PM
I could make a four seater :)
Very simple, indeed.

Anyway, i dont really know if it is an illusion or not.
Ill try find someone who knows how to.

iChaz
22-06-2008, 10:27 PM
WQ know's how, it's defo not a illusion ;)

msb.
22-06-2008, 10:41 PM
WQ know's how, it's defo not a illusion ;)
Off topic: I can stack 2 hcs with a maj underneath without an illusion
On topic: Yes but on habbo he told me it may not be possible now :O

LoveToStack
23-06-2008, 03:14 PM
eh, its possible with hcs, i know 2 people that have done it with hcs. basically, this is how it's worked: they do it once, it works fine, from then on, it doesn't work for them at all. This is merging im talking bout here btw, not 'stacking'. Still, easiest way to 'merge' is to just stack them rly close. <:I

-Danube-
23-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Any tips like :D

You could just tell me what like furni you use to do it or just tell me, you could PM if you don't want the whole forum to no :D

Not forcing you like just i've been getting more involved in stacking so i'd just like to mess around with it really.

msb.
23-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Any tips like :D

You could just tell me what like furni you use to do it or just tell me, you could PM if you don't want the whole forum to no :D

Not forcing you like just i've been getting more involved in stacking so i'd just like to mess around with it really.
Trust me he doesn't "like to say his secrets lol"

Init isz

Harryish
23-06-2008, 07:36 PM
yeah, i think it is possible.

-Danube-
23-06-2008, 07:39 PM
I'll just have a mess about then, probs won't work it out tbh. I just worked out how to stack ontop of iced bars will probs work on lodge bars. :D thanks for help anyways.

msb.
23-06-2008, 07:42 PM
I'll just have a mess about then, probs won't work it out tbh. I just worked out how to stack ontop of iced bars will probs work on lodge bars. :D thanks for help anyways.
what do you need help with, stacking the lodge bars? so the think line disappears?

-Danube-
23-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Nah i meant i have worked out how to stack ontop of the bars (the ones that you can't place furni straight ontop of)

I just wanna no about the sofas really cos they look cool stacked/merged.

ElliottThompson
23-06-2008, 09:52 PM
well i guess lovetostack is talking about, he's correct i hav created it once, but havent been able to replicate it, and i belive that wq has done it once without being able to replicate it. Tis really annoying, me and isz know that there is another much better working method. Have a browse round habbo.com.au they have some brilliant stack rooms on there. But when it comes to .co.uk its nigh on impossible at the moment. You can always get it just a bit higher if your interested in that. XD Sorry if any of this has been post xXx

msb.
23-06-2008, 09:55 PM
well i guess lovetostack is talking about, he's correct i hav created it once, but havent been able to replicate it, and i belive that wq has done it once without being able to replicate it. Tis really annoying, me and isz know that there is another much better working method. Have a browse round habbo.com.au they have some brilliant stack rooms on there. But when it comes to .co.uk its nigh on impossible at the moment. You can always get it just a bit higher if your interested in that. XD Sorry if any of this has been post xXx

So you can do it on habbo uk but like once :o?

LoveToStack
23-06-2008, 10:01 PM
eh, its possible with hcs, i know 2 people that have done it with hcs. basically, this is how it's worked: they do it once, it works fine, from then on, it doesn't work for them at all. This is merging im talking bout here btw, not 'stacking'. Still, easiest way to 'merge' is to just stack them rly close. <:I

So you can do it on habbo uk but like once :o?

Gonna actually read my posts rather than laying into me. :rolleyes:

msb.
23-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Gonna actually read my posts rather than laying into me. :rolleyes:
erm I quoted someone else I believe?

ElliottThompson
23-06-2008, 11:16 PM
"Well i guess im one of the two lovetostack is talking about"

It missed out a bit of what i was saying. What i meant is above, soz :( may have confused some people

and yh i can

msb.
23-06-2008, 11:18 PM
"Well i guess im one of the two lovetostack is talking about"

It missed out a bit of what i was saying. What i meant is above, soz :( may have confused some people

and yh i can
care to tell?

-Danube-
24-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I've not manged to merge two sofas but i worked out how to merge 2 jade drags with a HC sofa :D

msb.
25-06-2008, 03:19 PM
I've not manged to merge two sofas but i worked out how to merge 2 jade drags with a HC sofa :D
thats easy :P lol

erm goodluck trying though

Scarcely
27-06-2008, 07:16 PM

Lodge bars is easy.
I was watching a vid.

Just use coins and prezzies.

I think it works, as I did it about 7 months ago and haven't needed to do it again.

Monkwrestler
28-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Pictures of these merged HCS?

LoveToStack
28-06-2008, 02:17 PM
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9844/mergedhcsfy5.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!