PDA

View Full Version : Runescape Values

RageAgainst
22-06-2008, 11:40 PM
I was thinking, maybe if you wanted to try and get some runescape fans to join the forum, you could put Runescape values. Just an idea I thought, because I'm sure alot of runecape fans would join Habboxforum if there was more stuff for them here.

Nick-
23-06-2008, 08:43 AM
We're a Habbo Fansite, not a Runescape Fansite, to do Runescape values would betray that fact.

---MAD---
23-06-2008, 11:07 AM
We have enough on our plate at the moment. Plus I am not sure how that would even work with Rs having a grand exchange and all.

Yonder
23-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Doesnt make sense to have RS on a habbo fansite IMO. If somebody wanted to do it then just post it in the RS forum im sure if a MOD would stick the thread if it was constantly updated.

Catzsy
23-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Well its not a bad idea to boost membership but maybe not at this moment in time with Habbox going official and lots of new initiatives going on.

It would take a lot of research to see if it was viable and perhaps is not
a priority at this time although the Runescape section is very active.
Maybe somebody could ask permission for a link to some? Just an idea. :)

Hiro
23-06-2008, 02:16 PM
A guide for estimates could possibly be created by yourself and perhaps it could be stuck in the Runescape trading section?
Just an idea.

AgnesIO
23-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Or we could just make a new forum:
'Runebox.com'
runeboxlive.com
runeboxforum.com

lmao

OR a even better idea, not make one at all!!!!!!!11one!

Mr.Sam
23-06-2008, 03:22 PM
any ideas revolving around a runescape fansite fails as you can't advertise in runescape how can you possibly get a lot of traffic?

AgnesIO
23-06-2008, 03:25 PM
any ideas revolving around a runescape fansite fails as you can't advertise in runescape how can you possibly get a lot of traffic?

Go on habbo, and say:

'CALLING ALL N3RDS'

Then you ask:

'Do you play runescape'

Theyreply@

'Yes'

Alkaz
23-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Ye it is an OK idea but like said above there is the grand exchange and msn robots to find values from the GE and also there are many other sites dedicated to doing this. I would also imagine it being extremely hard work trying to update thousands of values regular, you would need several managers to change values and just alot of trust from people and people to manage the dept would be needed to find them people to set up the depatment.

msb.
23-06-2008, 07:12 PM
It wouldn't sound right :P

Runescape values on a habbo fansite. :P

IceNineKills
24-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I was thinking, maybe if you wanted to try and get some runescape fans to join the forum, you could put Runescape values. Just an idea I thought, because I'm sure alot of runecape fans would join Habboxforum if there was more stuff for them here.

No, just no. Although I've been using the Runescape forum here for almost 3 years, one has never been needed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!