PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] SCammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Site

alex126
22-06-2005, 08:29 PM
God they make me laugh they should put some effort in to it i could do a better job lol

*Edited by Janeh - Please do not give out URLs of a scam site

poll
22-06-2005, 08:33 PM
plz do not post scam sites thank you could a forum mud lock this thread plz thank you :)

alex126
22-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Well what are the other 100 threads about then ay??

GommeInc
22-06-2005, 08:41 PM
It'll be closed soon, just submitted the info to freewebs.com

alex126
22-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Gd gd I find those freewebs sites sooo u know what i mean

manga21
22-06-2005, 09:03 PM
No keyloggers on that site?

=Sean...
22-06-2005, 09:06 PM
No keyloggers on that site?
If you are afraid of keyloggers, use Firefox or Opera instead of Internet Explorer.

manga21
22-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Just wondering. waht the heck are those thnigs?

BlueTails
22-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Nice Fake Dinos Tho :)

Thanks For Informing

GoldenGrahams
23-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Just wondering. waht the heck are those thnigs?

Keyloggers are basically executable files which send keystrokes made by a computer to an email account.

So, for example if you were typing in your habbo account and password, they would be located somewhere in the document sent via E-mail.

On Topic: That site is pathetically lame! Surely the people to fall for that, are only going to be people who have had dirty flies in their purse for weeks...

HolyWar
24-06-2005, 01:19 AM
People need to take more precaution, I wouldnt even click that link, are any of you guys aware of IP attachment keyloggs? They do not need to be downloaded, it physically attaches itself to your ip adress immediately after connecting to the server of the url you had just visited.

Wootzeh
26-06-2005, 08:59 PM
lmao thats one of the worst sites i've ever seen.
even i could do better '-.-

Digital
26-06-2005, 10:13 PM
this is the best bit.

This amazing cheat you'd never think was possible has been passed down from habbos to habbos. I learnt this cheat from a friend, who knows someone who is related to a hobba. You probably don't think this will work. Well neither did I until I tried it!

Here's how it works. The server will change the base codes of your habbo furni then duplicate them, it will do this through a unix shell server, a very soffisticated and advanced system. But there are three flaws:

1. This cheat cannot create credits.

2. This cheat will only work if you already have at least one piece of habbo furniture, as it duplicates furniture into rares, it does not create them out of thin air. XD

3. Thanks to the dam habbo protocol indicators, the unix server will need your habbo name and password. In order to activate this cheat and bypass the habbo servers and protocol indicators. Also please only click the submit button once, we dont want the server over loading.

.Amberz.
27-06-2005, 06:26 AM
:rolleyes: Lol, the scammer has the blue stickie covering up the rooms name and owner. Obviously means that its someone elses. And hes trying to hide the fact that its theres.

2hd.
27-06-2005, 06:30 AM
lmao the bloke in the room looks well like me :p
and this bit made me chuckle

I learnt this cheat from a friend, who knows someone who is related to a hobba.

Y!
27-06-2005, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the warning.

manga21
02-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Keyloggers are basically executable files which send keystrokes made by a computer to an email account.

So, for example if you were typing in your habbo account and password, they would be located somewhere in the document sent via E-mail.

On Topic: That site is pathetically lame! Surely the people to fall for that, are only going to be people who have had dirty flies in their purse for weeks...

Thanks i knew what they were, i was asking waht fire fox was its a brower thanks :)

Jordzo
02-07-2005, 10:58 PM
OMG, Thats Funny. My god that guys rich with his dino's *Cough*

Mentor
02-07-2005, 11:09 PM
People need to take more precaution, I wouldnt even click that link, are any of you guys aware of IP attachment keyloggs? They do not need to be downloaded, it physically attaches itself to your ip adress immediately after connecting to the server of the url you had just visited.
How would that work, an ip is a a combination of numbers assigned to your pc by a host, it would not give any access to your pc, so teh keylogger coulnt pic up on it, and whats speal about getting an ip, you can get it increbily easy with php SSi even javascript "/

TealArms
03-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Lol i aint bin on the site but from what u lto have said it sounds funny as but i will ask ma mates uncle's dogs friends bed who was once slept on by someone who's cats friends sister's mates teachers husband to look at the site fotr me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!