PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Life?

iPlonker
24-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Does anyone ever think that they would like a perfect life, like everything to go your way and things?

I think it would be abit boring if everything went the way you wanted it to go!

Cuz then you can't rebel mwuahahaha!

So, does anyone want or have the perfect life? Because I luv mine how it is :)

Moh
24-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Would be nice if all the necessary things went right all the time :P

Technologic
24-06-2008, 05:40 PM
I wish my spots were gone but apart from that evertying is cooool

Kardan
24-06-2008, 05:49 PM
No such thing as a perfect life, but I could imagine some things that would make life better :)

Recursion
24-06-2008, 05:55 PM
One thing would perfect my life, the person I love.

Ostinato
24-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Lol nah I don't really think it's possible... I think as human beings and within our society we will always manage to see some negative in things and not everything will always go the way we want. For example, you may always want it to be 28 degrees outside, but that aint gonna happen as we know... so it wouldn't be perfect!

I think although you can control some aspects of it to help thigns go your own way, it is near impossible to have an absolutely perfect life going the way you always want.

Andys
24-06-2008, 06:01 PM
One thing would perfect my life, the person I love.
aw thanks babe.

on a serious note, a perfect life, living in america no job but loads of money. just being able to relax and no-one to tell you what to do :)

cocaine
24-06-2008, 06:12 PM
if i had a perfect life i don't think i'd be happy, because things that make you happy are sometimes unexpected, and you can gradually work your way up to improving your life.

Charly
24-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Win the lottery at 16 and just kick back until you die :D

RandomManJay
24-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Nah I wouldn't like a perfect life, I would probably kill myself if I did cause there would be nothing to life for other than to live everyday with nothing to do because everything you want and want to achieve would be achieved.

Crimson
25-06-2008, 08:53 AM
if i had a perfect life i don't think i'd be happy, because things that make you happy are sometimes unexpected, and you can gradually work your way up to improving your life.

totally agree.

splatttt
25-06-2008, 11:33 AM

ah, that sums alot up!
i really agree with that ;)

N-Dubz
25-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Perfect lives are boring.
Disappoitment is there to upset us so when something good happens we over look the disappoitment and feel great and happy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!