PDA

View Full Version : Free BB and SS forever!

Immenseman
25-06-2008, 10:33 AM
After the hugely popular free game month in January, we have decided to make them FREE forever!
In a couple of weeks time, SnowStorm and Battle Ball Rebound! will become FREE and the present high score system will be completely changed to a new one called Experience Points. The highscores for these games will be frozen forever and the leaderboards will be renamed the Hall of Fame.
The Hall of Fame (the old highscore system that we currently use) will still be available to view once the new highscore system (experience points) is introduced. This means you have a great opportunity to go down in Habbo history as the greatest gamer there ever was - and never be knocked off the list!
Take this opportunity to move your Habbo up the ranks in both SnowStorm and BattleBall Rebound!

Please note: Once the change is made in a couple of weeks time, purchased tickets cannot be charged back or refunded. However, you can still use them to play Wobble Squabble or to dive in the Lido swimming pool.
Lost_Witness

Alkaz
25-06-2008, 10:34 AM
oh cool! Like it is all new :P

DPS
25-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeah this is all good but now for the uk hotel... =[

over run with people coming to play ss and bb the rooms will be packed meaning not alot of people from uk will get to play alot as others from other countrys will play it like thay did in jan

Alkaz
25-06-2008, 11:00 AM
At first ^ Only keen people will carry on playing.

Immenseman
25-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeah, in the first few weeks we'll be flooded with people but gradually it will just be people doing it in their spare time or people who enjoy it.

no waiii
25-06-2008, 11:21 AM
It's prob just to get people to spend loads of credits on tickets to get a high rank so there name will be in the Hall Of Fame

splatttt
25-06-2008, 11:21 AM
goood idea.
i havent played in like... 2 years... ah :)

Hitman
25-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Cool, I never play much anyway. Jamie will be pleased. :P I have like 62 tickets from 2 years ago!

Immenseman
25-06-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm expert on BB everyone will be soon. I want a everyone can play battleball room so I can play with my friends who aren't expert.

Monitor
25-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Ah, Habbos not thinking about the money? WHATS GOING WRONG WITH THE WORLD.

Sulai
25-06-2008, 12:01 PM
bb is good, not to keen on ss though.

Monkwrestler
25-06-2008, 12:04 PM
In theory this should bring in more players as not as many people play these games due to them not being able to afford them so atleast now there will be enough players

Rafiki
25-06-2008, 12:04 PM
they both cool games, but i will prefer Snowstorm i think,

But i like both so ill play them all the time now :D

Herman
25-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Not that many people play battleball and snowstorm anyway (when it's not free). If you check the game rooms, they are more or less empty. Might as well make it free.

By telling us about a list with permanent high scores, Habbo is trying to get us to buy more tickets to play the games so as to fight for a spot on that list before they make it free. :P

le harry
25-06-2008, 01:58 PM
By telling us about a list with permanent high scores, Habbo is trying to get us to buy more tickets to play the games so as to fight for a spot on that list before they make it free. :P

Doesn't really make sense seeing as you'd need far more time then just 2 weeks to get anywhere decent in the highscores.

Smits
25-06-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm crap at both, i'm glad this is ahppening i enjoy playing bb.

Jordy
25-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Surely this means the Battleball/Snowstorm badges and the bronze, silver and gold dragons/sleeping bags will become rarer to see around the hotel if there's no coming into the market? That's if they don't use them in their new leaderboard, I doubt they will, bronze dragons are a bit too common for a super rare now.

msb.
25-06-2008, 03:01 PM
bb is good, not to keen on ss though.
Same, ss is hard I think.

Surely this means the Battleball/Snowstorm badges and the bronze, silver and gold dragons/sleeping bags will become rarer to see around the hotel if there's no coming into the market? That's if they don't use them in their new leaderboard, I doubt they will, bronze dragons are a bit too common for a super rare now.
true say unless a comp to win them such as make a winter themed room or summit like dat?

Rixion
25-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Woo for freeness!

AgnesIO
25-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Typical.

Just like a retro tbh.

Things get boring when anyone can do it, the whole fun is ruined.

TopManTim
25-06-2008, 04:07 PM
I really think they should bring back the challenges. Now the games are free there would be even more of a challenge due to all the players.

Also, I think this is an international move by sulake as one country would never be granted permission to do this as they would lose so much money. Maybe new games to come that aren't free? Lido diving and WS challenges?

Hazza
25-06-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm crap at both, i'm glad this is ahppening i enjoy playing bb.
Well, how do you get better? By playing and its free now, soo. yay? haha :P

Monopoly
25-06-2008, 04:15 PM
This has made me happy. ;D
I used to love playing it until I stopped getting credits and couldn't play. ;(
I'll be awful rusty now though. ;o

Judge Judy
25-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Wow, I'll be playing it more often because it's free!(when I pop on to Habbo)

shizzle
25-06-2008, 04:27 PM
EWWW, NOOOO!!!!1 I still have millions of tickets and I have a high score and in the 80's zone of all time bb.

TopManTim
25-06-2008, 04:34 PM
kar010s has a best score of over 120,000 :S

How is that possible?

partyyy
25-06-2008, 04:54 PM
They've probably been looking at which games have been most popular recently, and since BB and SS challenges are off, people don't have a reason to play, unless they like to play just for the hell of it.

Also, they will earn some cash, as people are going to want to bump up their scores to ensure a higher spot in the 'Hall of Fame.'

shizzle
25-06-2008, 05:00 PM
No, even I have more than him TopManTim

My all time score: 90. 22556256 (22mil)

Loyal
25-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Nice, its free on Habbo.com.au already.

Sounds like a good move.

AgnesIO
25-06-2008, 06:12 PM
kar010s has a best score of over 120,000 :S

How is that possible?

Is that all?

:P

Anyway I still dislike the idea, as it is just like free furni, it is no fun if you can do it 24/7.

Seany
25-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Please note: Once the change is made in a couple of weeks time, purchased tickets cannot be charged back or refunded. However, you can still use them to play Wobble Squabble or to dive in the Lido swimming pool.
Where is Wobble Squabble?

AgnesIO
25-06-2008, 06:46 PM

It is the floats in the swimming pool. How you play it i have no idea!

Judge Judy
25-06-2008, 06:59 PM

Wobble Squabble is in the Rooftop Rumble rooms.

Frisky
26-06-2008, 02:38 AM
Haha, another money making scheme.

People spend loads to get to top now i bet.

Liz♥
26-06-2008, 06:20 AM
Yeah this is all good but now for the uk hotel... =[

over run with people coming to play ss and bb the rooms will be packed meaning not alot of people from uk will get to play alot as others from other countrys will play it like thay did in jan

It's happening everywhere else as well.

AgnesIO
26-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Haha, another money making scheme.

People spend loads to get to top now i bet.

Well they wouldnt do it if they wouldnt make money out of it.

reeana
26-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Woop I love SSBB! I play BB more though..

Shawnstra
26-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Finally :D let's hope it will be more popular.

reeana
26-06-2008, 06:38 AM

x-Crosses fingers

AgnesIO
26-06-2008, 06:44 AM

For the first fea weeks it will be, after that no one will play it.

shizzle
26-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Is that all?

:P

Anyway I still dislike the idea, as it is just like free furni, it is no fun if you can do it 24/7.
Whats your score then?

It is a public room under Outside I think and roof top rumble I or II

For the first fea weeks it will be, after that no one will play it.
Nah not the few weeks, alot of people will play it, trust me I know because people will try and gain loads of points since it was free. Couldn't you remember last time when it was free, there was lots of people playing to get a high score, lets hope this will help me go on the all time list at about 70.

-Danube-
26-06-2008, 06:28 PM
I wonder if wobble squabble or Lido will b free in the future.

They probs noticed people were getting bored on habbo so they made this free :D

AgnesIO
26-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Whats your score then?

It is a public room under Outside I think and roof top rumble I or II

Nah not the few weeks, alot of people will play it, trust me I know because people will try and gain loads of points since it was free. Couldn't you remember last time when it was free, there was lots of people playing to get a high score, lets hope this will help me go on the all time list at about 70.

Were you talking about battleball.

I have a funny feeling you were talking about snowstorm now xD

Aah but there will be nothing to gain from getting a highscore.

N-Dubz
26-06-2008, 07:47 PM
abit desperate if u ask me.

shizzle
27-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Were you talking about battleball.

I have a funny feeling you were talking about snowstorm now xD

Aah but there will be nothing to gain from getting a highscore.
Yes, I'm talking about Battleball. Well there is a chance to be on top of the Hall of Fame and last time it was the Battleball challenge, so thats why my score is high anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!