PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

iPhoney
25-06-2008, 12:44 PM
I've got quite close to this girl and I 'like' her, we get on pretty well but the problem is her best friend has liked me for ages. I don't see her going out with me because she wouldn't want to risk her friendship with her best mate.

:( What do I do?

And don't say 'move on' because it's not that simple.

Crazychic
25-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Ask her if she likes you or not. There is no point in ruining their friendship if she doesn't even like you. And if she does her friend that likes you should understand because she would want you to be happy.

Love Beth
xxx:)

iPhoney
27-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Ask her if she likes you or not. There is no point in ruining their friendship if she doesn't even like you. And if she does her friend that likes you should understand because she would want you to be happy.

Love Beth
xxx:)

I don't know if I can honestly do that and risk my friendship with her and looking like an idiot. I know that would be the best thing to do, but at the moment I don't think I could do it.

Josh-H
29-06-2008, 05:10 PM
I don't know if I can honestly do that and risk my friendship with her and looking like an idiot. I know that would be the best thing to do, but at the moment I don't think I could do it.

It's kinda a tricky situation mate, wait it out and see what happens.

Oidz
29-06-2008, 05:11 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Alkaz (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately.

Charlie
29-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Tell her that you like who you like and that can't be changed, and that if she likes you back she should talk to her friend about it to see if her friends okay with you two getting together.

Your kids, getting hurt by love and all that is just part of the experience.

superfly-dan
29-06-2008, 07:42 PM
What would be the point in asking her if she likes you if you already know?

Mate personally, I think you should go out with the girl you like. Don't let girls liking you stop you from going with someone you actually want to go out with.

Retroduck
29-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Well if she was a good friend she wouldn't mind you two going out.

FlyingJesus
29-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Personally I'd get her drunk and get with her - if she likes you then it'll work and you'll 1) have got some and 2) be able to then ask her out, and if she pushes you away whilst drunk just blame the alcohol in the morning and apologise.

.::BaRkSeH::.
30-06-2008, 05:57 AM
agh this is annoying.

if the girl that you like likes you then just bloody go for it, if she won't do anythin about it 'cause her mate likes you it's stupid :S what's the point in not dating who you like just because her mate who WON'T get a relationship with you likes you :S i mean, she aint gonna get you so that's a bloody relationship wasted with the other girl. idk how to explain it but if you think she likes you explain to her you wanna make it work..idk

leah
30-06-2008, 09:30 AM
If you don't like her mate, then you don't like her mate;
her getting with you won't effect your feelings for her mate,
Just arrange to meet up with her one on one and spend some time with her,
if she acts like she likes you, then tell her how you feel. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!