PDA

View Full Version : When Will This Madness END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jam666
22-06-2005, 09:33 PM
guys dont know about you but im seriously fed up with jamster club mobile thing if you check these music channels

smash hits not availible on normal tele
tmf not availible on normal tele
box not availible on normal tele
kiss not availible on normal tele

you will see 3 new ones first it was crazy frog then sweetie the chick then nessie the dragon

then these 3 new ones
teddy the teddy or sumone like that
tiny / tiggy tiger or a babie tiger thing
pinky the pig

when will this end i mean what next aliens from out of space its driving me crazy its at the point where i cant watch t.v becuase of it arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell me your views lol

Mentor
22-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Maybe your on to something, maybe jamster have an evil plot for world domination, by creating a advet so annoying, the popultion goes mad and normal socitey crumbers, so they can then force people to work, or play the adverts in the slave labor camps!

Its a conspricy i tell ye.

*the adverst have driven me insain, i just saw 5 in a row *shudder* *

GommeInc
22-06-2005, 09:57 PM
They used to be funny but now people are just trying to kill themselves when they here it, maybe mass genecide to the world domination theory?

:Hazel
22-06-2005, 10:08 PM
I don't like having music channels on for too long because them things drive me crazy.

jam666
23-06-2005, 03:04 PM
yes there taking over the world helpppppppppppp

Magnet
23-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok let's all just calm down and don't scre-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Crazy frog is on, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am going to serverly injure his head. And that teddy, it won't have any stuffing when I stuff it in his girlfriend.. Wait, that'll make baby teddys!

When will TV stop this madness?

jam666
23-06-2005, 03:39 PM
god knows jamster is going crazy nxt will probs bejerry the giraff

BlueTails
23-06-2005, 04:15 PM
No Next Is BlueTails The Bird

jam666
23-06-2005, 04:40 PM
see what will they come up with nxt iu am going to make a *cough* prtest *cough*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!