PDA

View Full Version : DR WHO :l

splatttt
25-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Is there anyone who cant stand it? :)

Joshuae
26-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Only someone oblivious, to open minded storylines, and good old cheesy special effects. (You)

Edited by samsaBEAR (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members :)

Inseriousity.
26-06-2008, 09:32 AM
The only reason I like it is because it can totally get away with far-fetched and open-minded storylines!!

samsaBEAR
26-06-2008, 08:10 PM
its only you kirst ;D
i love doctor who, although on a whole this series hasnt been that good.

splatttt
27-06-2008, 09:36 PM
hahah
oh well
i like to be different
its so boring :(

Sorry if im not into "cheesy special effects" but whatever lol. Each to their own.

Moh
27-06-2008, 09:38 PM
OMGz how can you not like Doctor Who?
Its one of my fav TV programs :)

its only you kirst ;D
i love doctor who, although on a whole this series hasnt been that good.
This series has gone really quickly, so I guess that means its been the best for me :S

Stevehere
27-06-2008, 10:43 PM
I love doctor who this series hasn't been all that great though

Ostinato
27-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Don't worry it really isn't only you. lol

I absolutely detest it and have loads of mates who also do. To be honest, out of all my closest mates I only know of one who likes it (and hes a right weirdo! :P)

splatttt
29-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Hahah, finally someone!

awh your sig is so sweet
gotta love christina aguilera, shes so fit ;)

Dan2nd
29-06-2008, 09:55 PM
I've always like Doctor Who I've been watching it before the new series came out in 2005 or what ever year it was lol

Stephen!
29-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I really hate it.

PaulMacC
29-06-2008, 11:03 PM
I dont like it either, never did and probably never will.

msb.
30-06-2008, 12:51 AM
I dont like it either, never did and probably never will.
same wth is with the tardis :L

Dan2nd
30-06-2008, 03:07 PM
same wth is with the tardis :L

Tardis stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space heres more information about whats 'with' the Doctors Tardis!

The TARDIS[1][2] (Time and Relative Dimension(s) in Space)[3] is a time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who.

A product of Time Lord technology, a properly maintained and piloted TARDIS can transport its occupants to any point in time and space. The interior of a TARDIS is much larger than its exterior, which can blend in with its surroundings through the ship's chameleon circuit. In the series, the Doctor pilots an unreliable, stolen, obsolete Type 40 TARDIS, once referred to as a TT Capsule, whose chameleon circuit is faulty, leaving it locked in the shape of a 1950s-style London police box. It was stolen from Gallifrey where it was an old decommissioned derelict, and the unpredictability of the TARDIS's short range guidance — that is, relative to the size of the entire Universe — has often been a plot point in the Doctor's travels.

Polly-alyssa
03-07-2008, 05:51 PM
In my opinion series 1 and 2 were better in terms of plotlines, although i still like dr who purely because of david tennant. if he leaves (which i hope he doesn't when it's aired on saturday), it won't be worth watching.

Niall!
03-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Doctor who?

I LOVE Doctor Who!

dbgtz
03-07-2008, 06:18 PM
It has its ups and downs like other shows, bad episodes, bad actors, bad effects etc. but when david leaves (which I dont think is next episode personally) if the actor is poor like the 9th doctor the series will be worse. I think dt must be the best doctor yet.
I think though the finales to the series are always awesome.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!