PDA

View Full Version : Damn! Unable to connect...

Wig44.
26-06-2008, 06:33 AM
So I am ready a little earlier this morning for the first time in my life... and WoW can't connect. Why?! It's not patch day or anything, and I don't get the breaking news thing. I just want to play a little early too... damn s2 mace. Why is this happening? If anyone knows then please reply here. Thanks!

GearsOfWar
26-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Maybe the server could of been down? I dunno :(

Charly
26-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Maybe the server could of been down? I dunno :(

It wasn't I don't think o.O

Will its probably just some error thing, I get it sometimes :) I just let my PC sit for 5 mins then try to log back in n VOILA! Im in :D

Swinkid
26-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Meh its doing that for me now ;s there deffo was a short error somewhre, also wow europes down o.o

Edit: backup o.o

Charly
26-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Meh its doing that for me now ;s there deffo was a short error somewhre, also wow europes down o.o

Edit: backup o.o

Wow europe is like never up anymore lol it keeps going down for technical thingymajigs :P and what i really want to know if its worth not buying a mount till the new patch comes out or should i just blow 100g now and then just not look like a noob 40 hunter :P

Nemo
26-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Wow europe is like never up anymore lol it keeps going down for technical thingymajigs :P and what i really want to know if its worth not buying a mount till the new patch comes out or should i just blow 100g now and then just not look like a noob 40 hunter :P
But your a nelf hunter, thats as nooby as u can get O.o

Wig44.
26-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah it's sortyed now, but I can't log willshammy because he is stuck in another bugged battleground. THEY ALWAYS BUG NOW!

Charly
26-06-2008, 03:37 PM

Pshh! Its not :P I've had a DORF and like Draeneis just aren't for me.

Yeah it's sortyed now, but I can't log willshammy because he is stuck in another bugged battleground. THEY ALWAYS BUG NOW!

Will just log onto him and /afk? If it don't work contact technical peoples :)

Danzilla
26-06-2008, 04:03 PM

/slit.

Wig44.
26-06-2008, 05:25 PM
/slit.

Why did you quit WoW?!

Danzilla
26-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Boring me and i have no money for sub as i need every penny i can get at the moment and Niamh said i was a noob and now every night i /slit.

Wig44.
26-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Boring me and i have no money for sub as i need every penny i can get at the moment and Niamh said i was a noob and now every night i /slit.

Not to... grope, but why do you need every penny? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Wig44.
26-06-2008, 08:27 PM
anyone also noticed the major server insyability and getting thrown off kilrogg and BG servers (kilrogg has just gone down, BGs going down loads for ages)

I think blizzards techie's need to get their ***** in to gear.

Nemo
26-06-2008, 09:21 PM
anyone also noticed the major server insyability and getting thrown off kilrogg and BG servers (kilrogg has just gone down, BGs going down loads for ages)

I think blizzards techie's need to get their ***** in to gear.
i think its you, nothin went down for me at 9:30 or at any time soon.

Danzilla
27-06-2008, 01:26 AM
I need money for my licence, CBT and insurance as iv got all my gear and my bike already and my birthday is in August.

Wig44.
27-06-2008, 06:08 AM
i think its you, nothin went down for me at 9:30 or at any time soon.

It was earlier than that, and the BG servers have been buggering up. Plus loads of people in BGs in tpa went down now that I think that - kilrogg never went down. But the BG servers are terrible. Bugging, lagging and keeping characters stuck in them or kicking them off (I prefer the latter) it's a bloody plague of the BG.

I need money for my licence, CBT and insurance as iv got all my gear and my bike already and my birthday is in August.

Congratulations, I hope you do well in life and at least don't abandon us hxf'ers!

Danzilla
27-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks and i wont leave your guys, how would you ever live without me.
Maybe its Misery which is buggy at the moment as awhile ago all servers in Misery went down for mantince.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!