PDA

View Full Version : Traveling on holiday...

Wizzard
26-06-2008, 04:36 PM
hi all,
im 15 and thinking of traveling on holiday to my holiday villa with my 15 year old mate, the flight company says its ok for us to fly alone there but my mum is against the idea, she thinks theres a law that we cant go on holiday together alone until we are 18, is this true?

Ostinato
26-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Some airlines will allow you to others will not. But normally if you have written consent it is fine.

If you say you have researched it and it is fine though, then just show her it and it would all be cool I guess?

BlueEyedSarah
26-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Usually with flights you have a air hostess toguide you as you are under the age of 18. to stay in hotel I think you have to be 18+ and if you are a miner then you need a parent or gardian consent. Your mum is also not sure of the idea due to how young you are. It is for sure not safe for your age. I think it is best to wait until you are 18+ in my opinion.

dirrty
26-06-2008, 09:58 PM
well if ur only getting a flight 2 ur villa, then it should be alright as all you need is the flight, and at 15 you can travel without an adult, so you should be fine.

Dan2nd
26-06-2008, 10:00 PM
perhaps your mum is just kinda using 'the law' as an excuse because she doesn't like the idea of you going on your own?

cocaine
27-06-2008, 06:55 AM
it might be within the rules and stuff but if your mum doesnt want you to go then get ready to do some persuading

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!