<whacks Joshiiee round the head>

No!

Maybe Lotro?

Breakfloor
26-06-2008, 08:48 PM
possibly free or open source?

efq
26-06-2008, 10:13 PM
MapleStory its great, tons of Private Servers too.

Ive been playing it since it opened before BETA, and thats just around 3 years

HotelUser
27-06-2008, 10:33 AM
MapleStory its great, tons of Private Servers too.

Ive been playing it since it opened before BETA, and thats just around 3 years

Yeah I like it too, I have a level 100 ranger on GMS.

Breakfloor
27-06-2008, 03:12 PM
maple storys hardly a mmorpg its 2d and everyone on its a **** apart from the select few.

-Xiangu-
27-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Conquer Online. Plenty of servers. Snow white is the best as I am in it. I like to help people and the only annoying people are the odd egyptions or brazilians.

Neil
27-06-2008, 10:19 PM
maple storys hardly a mmorpg its 2d and everyone on its a **** apart from the select few.

It's massively multiplayer, it's online and it's a roleplaying game, yea it's an MMORPG, it's a 2D MMORPG, like it says on it's site >.<

redtom
28-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Guildwars is worth the money. (The first one/chapter isnt that great but the rest are pritty amasing.)

Mr.Sam
28-06-2008, 12:27 AM
guild wars one off fee (per chapter)
good game too, for a beginner I would recommend prophecies as it eases you in slowly.

FlyingJesus
28-06-2008, 12:30 AM
Maplestory is a multiplayer platform game with added features basically.. Get Diablo II and the expansion (Lord of Destruction). It's a few quid, often on "two for £10" deals where I've seen it and it's got a massive online community worldwide and is great to play.

HotelUser
28-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Maplestory is a multiplayer platform game with added features basically.. Get Diablo II and the expansion (Lord of Destruction). It's a few quid, often on "two for £10" deals where I've seen it and it's got a massive online community worldwide and is great to play.

Maplestory is more like Super Mario World only with larger sprites, textures and some interesting added features. I play it because I don't like clicking aimlessly in 3d MMORPGs to attack things, MapleStory has party quests, the job assignments make it fun because you get different skills throughout the game, you fight bosses with your party members.

I don't think you can stereotype the players like that. There are ignorant players, yes. But I would say there's less rude players on MapleStory than there are on Habbo Hotel.

Axel
29-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Guild Wars is like £20 and that's all you have to pay, and it's good.

Wig44.
29-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Guild wars seems OK, I've never really got around to doing much on it. Only got level 5 before I got bored. Mind you I only have the original disk (Prophecies I think that campaign is called)

Another (Albeit more costly mmorpg) Is World of Warcraft - £9 a month, which imo isn't actually that much unless you are really strapped for cash. And you don't have to pay the money, if you don't have it you just run out of subscription until you choose to pay again. Second expansion coming out soon, now is the perfect time to join and probaably be almost level 70 by the time Wrath of the Lich King (the new expansion) comes out. We can all help you at the WoW forums which is the next forum down from here :)

Crimson
29-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Guild wars seems OK, I've never really got around to doing much on it. Only got level 5 before I got bored. Mind you I only have the original disk (Prophecies I think that campaign is called)

Another (Albeit more costly mmorpg) Is World of Warcraft - £9 a month, which imo isn't actually that much unless you are really strapped for cash. And you don't have to pay the money, if you don't have it you just run out of subscription until you choose to pay again. Second expansion coming out soon, now is the perfect time to join and probaably be almost level 70 by the time Wrath of the Lich King (the new expansion) comes out. We can all help you at the WoW forums which is the next forum down from here :)

Or drive him away.. if he sees the forums D:

Charly
29-06-2008, 10:09 AM
Guildwars is worth the money. (The first one/chapter isnt that great but the rest are pritty amasing.)

Guild wars isn't that good imo. I hit the top level in a week and there was nothing else to do apart from go round on your own most of the time with some henchman and kill things or just sit in the town and dance.. The only thing i dislike about GW is how you can't just kill other people who are levelling, only downside!

Neil
29-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Guild wars isn't that good imo. I hit the top level in a week and there was nothing else to do apart from go round on your own most of the time with some henchman and kill things or just sit in the town and dance.. The only thing i dislike about GW is how you can't just kill other people who are levelling, only downside!

Guild Wars is massivly PvP and story based, leveling on it really has little effect the whole game is about skill, a level 1 can kill a level 20 on Guild Wars if he has the right skills and the level 20 can't play, it's a very good game, in most ways I find it better than WoW but I prefer to work my way up to the max instead of having the option to make a level 20 then pay like £10 to unlock all of the skills xD

Lubricant
30-06-2008, 04:46 PM
- Perfect World for graphics (story line and gameplay sucks)
- Silkroad Online for pvp/story line (Company doesn't give a s*** about you)

Shinigami
30-06-2008, 06:17 PM
maplestory :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!