PDA

View Full Version : InterStudios ; Ultimate Innovation

Joshuae
26-06-2008, 07:49 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/images/152901768016preview.png

Ultimate Innovation

Coming soon to a screen near you!

Offer professional design and programming services, you'll be in for a deal!
With a unique system under way (That's a surprise for you guys!)
And, a welcoming yet professional design to keep clients/users feeling good!

You want to hop onboard?
Have a look at these job roles, pick one then add me to MSN!
[email protected]

- Design:
Includes: Designing logos, public interfaces, web layouts, banners, advertisements.

- Web Coding
Includes: Coding and developing functional websites for the clients/our projects.

- Programming
Includes: Programming scripts (PHP/Javascript) or programs (Later on in project development) for clients/our own projects.

- Dynamic Art
Includes: Vector Illustration, Public Art, 3D Work, for clients/our own projects.

- Dynamic Animation
Includes: Animation with; Flash / Swish 3D / 3D Animation.

Whos's involved?
I hear you ask, who's involved with this?
(I'll list their HabboxForum Usernames. :))

Joshuae (Me)
Protege (James)
Jewish Bear (Dan)

Contact?
Want, to pre-order some work? Want to ask some questions?
Add me to your MSN!

[email protected]

Thanks!
Joshua Evans

Thread closed by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further pointless posting & arguing.

Independent
26-06-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/images/152901768016preview.png

Ultimate Innovation

Coming soon to a screen near you!

Offer professional design and programming services, you'll be in for a deal!
With a unique system under way (That's a surprise for you guys!)
And, a welcoming yet professional design to keep clients/users feeling good!

You want to hop onboard?
Have a look at these job roles, pick one then add me to MSN!
[email protected]

- Design:
Includes: Designing logos, public interfaces, web layouts, banners, advertisements.

- Web Coding
Includes: Coding and developing functional websites for the clients/our projects.

- Programming
Includes: Programming scripts (PHP/Javascript) or programs (Later on in project development) for clients/our own projects.

- Dynamic Art
Includes: Vector Illustration, Public Art, 3D Work, for clients/our own projects.

- Dynamic Animation
Includes: Animation with; Flash / Swish 3D / 3D Animation.

Whos's involved?
I hear you ask, who's involved with this?
(I'll list their HabboxForum Usernames. :))

Joshuae (Me)
Protege (James)
JewishBear (Dan)

Contact?
Want, to pre-order some work? Want to ask some questions?
Add me to your MSN!

[email protected]

Thanks!
Joshua Evans

You should have made that image transparent. ;) (Not white)

Joshuae
26-06-2008, 07:52 PM
You should have made that image transparent. ;) (Not white)

That's how I wanted it, :)
Guess, I just generally didn't need it transparent.

Independent
26-06-2008, 07:53 PM
That's how I wanted it, :)
Guess, I just generally didn't need it transparent.
Fair enough.

Hypertext
27-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Ultimate Innovation?

Hypertext
27-06-2008, 12:11 AM
http://dev.interstudios.co.uk/ :o

Edit: Glad to see some jQuery :)

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, instead edit your previous post.

Protege
27-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Well done you little ****** for releasing our dev page.

Agnostic Bear
27-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Well done you little ****** for releasing our dev page.

Calm down, it's not the end of the world.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Still, the little boy, was trying to test our divs.

Charlie, grow up.

Source
27-06-2008, 09:35 AM
To me that design looks rather vile. A professional website, in my honest opinion, shouldn't look like a flash portal website design - which is does to me. BUT I havnt seen it all, so I might just be under the wrong first impression.

I suppose if you wanted the design to literally scream at your clients then its good.

GL Anyway.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 09:44 AM
To me that design looks rather vile. A professional website, in my honest opinion, shouldn't look like a flash portal website design - which is does to me. BUT I havnt seen it all, so I might just be under the wrong first impression.

I suppose if you wanted the design to literally scream at your clients then its good.

GL Anyway.

With our design, we want it bright and "colourful" which I think we've achieved. :)

Thanks.

Hypertext
27-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Ironically enough, I like the design, my only criticism is it looks a wee bit bitmappy or not enough ppi.

Edit: It's a freaking dev server anybody who has ever developed a single thing on the internet knows the first url to look for is .dev, at least password protect it if you don't want people to see it.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Ironically enough, I like the design, my only criticism is it looks a wee bit bitmappy or not enough ppi.

Edit: It's a freaking dev server anybody who has ever developed a single thing on the internet knows the first url to look for is .dev, at least password protect it if you don't want people to see it.

We're redoing the layout completely now. ;)

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 01:18 PM
I like the layout and good luck :)

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 01:21 PM
I like the layout and good luck :)

Thanks Karl. :)

Independent
27-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks Karl. :)
Don't, that looked nice and I didn't get too see it.

Charlie, I hope everybody spoils your new projects.

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Well i must say the new layout is said to be even better.
I am now onboard with the project as Business Manager so i hope this new innovation is very sucessfull.

Protege
27-06-2008, 04:04 PM
LOL, before I even agree to do anymore work on this site, explain what business knowledge you hold...

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 04:07 PM
LOL, before I even agree to do anymore work on this site, explain what business knowledge you hold...

Before you question me, i think you should get to know me better.
Please PM me with your MSN if you wish to know more about me or my knowledge.

Source
27-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Back to my point in hiring staff that clearly have no knowledge of the subject area they say they're good in.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Back to my point in hiring staff that clearly have no knowledge of the subject area they say they're good in.

:rolleyes: There is no proof to sustain this Matt. So, don't start.

Source
27-06-2008, 04:18 PM
I believe there's substance in my quote.

First of all he was the first person to apply, and secondly his "company" (karl domains) is a reseller account with a free template. Someone with business knowledge would generally do alot better than that.

Klydo
27-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Yeah, KarlDomains is just an account from ResellerClub. If he was "business savvy" he could set up his own business selling direct rather than pushing.

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I believe there's substance in my quote.

First of all he was the first person to apply, and secondly his "company" (karl domains) is a reseller account with a free template. Someone with business knowledge would generally do alot better than that.

I was actually asked to join and i did not apply. As for Karl Domains, this is a hobby and business, i do not spend a lot of time making it look good because i have it for my own use more than business use.

As for people judging me by saying i don't know anything about businesses then ask some people on this forum. Just because i am not the best coder and designer does not mean i cannot help run a business and identify market research techniques and such.

Im out of this project now anyway and with staff like the above i don't think it will suceed. However, i wish you all the best of look.

As to the above quote, i must be doing something right to cover the recipts that is required by ResellerClub which is $199 on slab one and if you check my prices to them you will realise how much money has gone into Karl Domains.

jackass
27-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Looks nice and professional. :P

Great job guys!

Andys
27-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Looks good, from what I can see :).

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Lets welcome a new member to our team!

Andys, he will be designing along with me on the team.

Protege
27-06-2008, 04:51 PM
GasFMatt, I'm going to enjoy proving you wrong, over and over again. You don't even know what I can support into a business - especially InterStudios, So take your thumb out your *** and get back to your "Freelance design and coding" if you have nothing better to say than criticise my actions happening within InterStudios.

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Joshuae i would look carefully into who you are hiring into the team from now on because from some of the comments i have seen so far, they are no way mature enough to work for a company. Especially one that has great potential to be very sucessfull.

Protege
27-06-2008, 04:59 PM
What me? Ever seen Sir Alan Sugar, wow he swears alot and is very sarcastic though wait... ****? Hes successful so is his business.

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 05:02 PM
What me? Ever seen Sir Alan Sugar, wow he swears alot and is very sarcastic though wait... ****? Hes successful so is his business.

I havn't mentioned any names so get off your high horse and calm down.

Atleast its safe to say nothing has changed from when i moderated these sections, the arguments still go on other something little.

Source
27-06-2008, 05:03 PM
GasFMatt, I'm going to enjoy proving you wrong, over and over again. You don't even know what I can support into a business - especially InterStudios, So take your thumb out your *** and get back to your "Freelance design and coding" if you have nothing better to say than criticise my actions happening within InterStudios.

Not at one point have I ever been rude to you. I have been giving you advice and making points of which you have yet to prove me wrong on. I have said, time and time again how I do not know all the facts therefor my opinion may be wrong.

As for my "Freelance Design and Coding" maybe you should take into account it is signature made when I first joined this forum, nor does it need to be changed. You do not know any of how I work as I do not feel the need to make stuff like that public. However I am already on a nice monthly salary with a lot of projects I enjoy working on. So please don't try to insult me and make yourself look big, in the end its just made you look like a bit of an idiot which really wasn't necessary.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Not at one point have I ever been rude to you. I have been giving you advice and making points of which you have yet to prove me wrong on. I have said, time and time again how I do not know all the facts therefor my opinion may be wrong.

As for my "Freelance Design and Coding" maybe you should take into account it is signature made when I first joined this forum, nor does it need to be changed. You do not know any of how I work as I do not feel the need to make stuff like that public. However I am already on a nice monthly salary with a lot of projects I enjoy working on. So please don't try to insult me and make yourself look big, in the end its just made you look like a bit of an idiot which really wasn't necessary.

You've been putting us down, all the time. Advice such as: "This will fail without an office" etc.

Not helping at all? And Damn right your opinion is wrong, you know nothing about us, yet quickly jump to the conclusion because we don't have an office, or you have the imrpression we don't know what we're doing, you're quick to put us down, and judge us?

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 05:22 PM
You've been putting us down, all the time. Advice such as: "This will fail without an office" etc.

Not helping at all? And Damn right your opinion is wrong, you know nothing about us, yet quickly jump to the conclusion because we don't have an office, or you have the imrpression we don't know what we're doing, you're quick to put us down, and judge us?

I will defend you here. Take www.newgrounds.com (http://www.newgrounds.com) for example; started in a bedroom, now has a big office with many staff. I don't think they are judging you though Joshuae just the way some of your staff are been reflects the management of the company you are creating.

Get them in line ;)

RYANNNNN
27-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Barely read the thread properly but going off on one because someone posts a dev page thats publicly viewable isn't very professional. As well as that, whoever wrote that first post needs to be shot, the grammar used is so bad..

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Barely read the thread properly but going off on one because someone posts a dev page thats publicly viewable isn't very professional. As well as that, whoever wrote that first post needs to be shot, the grammar used is so bad..

This is a forum not an exam ;)

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I will defend you here. Take www.newgrounds.com (http://www.newgrounds.com) for example; started in a bedroom, now has a big office with many staff. I don't think they are judging you though Joshuae just the way some of your staff are been reflects the management of the company you are creating.

Get them in line ;)

We are professional, in terms of when it comes to business.
It's just say someone consistantly put you and your company down because of a mere office? It pisses me off.

Yeah, an office is a huge help, but we can't exactly buy and office at this current time, and what'd be the point for the project at this stage?

RYANNNNN
27-06-2008, 05:32 PM
This is a forum not an exam ;)

So if you stumbled on a post created by a webdesign company that came accross unprofessional, you'd still hire them?

kk.
27-06-2008, 05:35 PM
layout looks nice from what i can see but i still dont like just seeing squares :P

but the logo in protege's avatar looks a bit eurgh on my screen, probably because its a dark bg

Klydo
27-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Lol, the Alan Sugar reference made me laugh. His company built computers which at the time was a new technology making a tonne of cash. Your idea is out dated and doesn't have any potential to make money apart from the odd £50 here and there. So Alan Sugar has the right to be the way he is as he was one of the first to get into it. Steve Jobs is another example where he'll randomly fire staff for bringing him the wrong kind of Bottled Water.

You guys however have no right to act in this way as your company/project isn't worth a single penny yet if ever.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 05:36 PM
layout looks nice from what i can see but i still dont like just seeing squares :P

but the logo in protege's avatar looks a bit eurgh on my screen, probably because its a dark bg

We're re-doing it all.
Logo, Template. ;)

RYANNNNN
27-06-2008, 05:37 PM
And as Alan Sugar says, he is unique, no one is like him. :)

VPSwow
27-06-2008, 05:42 PM
We are professional, in terms of when it comes to business.
It's just say someone consistantly put you and your company down because of a mere office? It pisses me off.

Yeah, an office is a huge help, but we can't exactly buy and office at this current time, and what'd be the point for the project at this stage?

Thats what i just said ;) Maybe i portrayed it wrong.
All the best Josh.

So if you stumbled on a post created by a webdesign company that came accross unprofessional, you'd still hire them?

No, i would read reviews. However, i may been a hypocrit (sp?) here because i advertise my services on here but i would not tend to buy services from Habbox i would search google or a forum made for the specific thing i want. Such as webhostingtalk for web hosting.

Source
27-06-2008, 05:44 PM
This is the issue with people starting companies on this forum. You always WANT to see the bad parts in people post's as you thrive off of arguements.

I don't put you down for the sake of it, I look at all the factors and then say what I feel. Its an opinion and I'm worried if your going to take my opinion that seriously to actually make your management throw insults at me.

I think you guys really need to show us as a group exactly how good you are. If your good then great, I will back you guys all the way and maybe even give you some hosting or something on my rack in bluesquare.

Im not trying to put you down, but help you.

Pazza
27-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Looks good :)

Good luck with it :D

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 05:48 PM
This is the issue with people starting companies on this forum. You always WANT to see the bad parts in people post's as you thrive off of arguements.

I don't put you down for the sake of it, I look at all the factors and then say what I feel. Its an opinion and I'm worried if your going to take my opinion that seriously to actually make your management throw insults at me.

I think you guys really need to show us as a group exactly how good you are. If your good then great, I will back you guys all the way and maybe even give you some hosting or something on my rack in bluesquare.

Im not trying to put you down, but help you.

I can understand you're trying to help, but we relay our replies back to you and our opinions, yet you can't take it, and repeat yourself.

Excellent
27-06-2008, 07:00 PM
@ Hypertext - That was a very immature thing to do and for that I have now labeled you a grade A imbecile, congratulations. Could you not have just looked at it yourself and PM'd Joshuae saying that he should lock the .dev folder? No you try to be a cool kid and post their works.

@ Josh - Okay I like you and everything but this is going too far.. You're not acting professional which is what you're going to have to learn to spring this "business" out. Already I see signs of failing because you hired Karl then he left because the staff. I think you and a lot of other people know - posting "developments" or "project ideas" to generate potential viewers/users doesn't work like you think it does. You need to have a strict business plan with what you're doing and what you're aiming for. Some people have quoted in this thread about sir alan sugar - look him up and read a few things about how he works/worked.

@ The other ****** - Jahmes (or something) - Quit crying and repeatedly drive your little head into your computer screen.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members- thanks.

Independent
27-06-2008, 07:03 PM
@ Hypertext - That was a very immature thing to do and for that I have now labeled you a grade A imbecile, congratulations. Could you not have just looked at it yourself and PM'd Joshuae saying that he should lock the .dev folder? No you try to be a cool kid and post their works.

@ Josh - Okay I like you and everything but this is going too far.. You're not acting professional which is what you're going to have to learn to spring this "business" out. Already I see signs of failing because you hired Karl then he left because the staff. I think you and a lot of other people know - posting "developments" or "project ideas" to generate potential viewers/users doesn't work like you think it does. You need to have a strict business plan with what you're doing and what you're aiming for. Some people have quoted in this thread about sir alan sugar - look him up and read a few things about how he works/worked.

@ The other ****** - Jahmes (or something) - Quit crying and repeatedly drive your little head into your computer screen.
Calm down.

Excellent
27-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Calm down.Nothing to calm down about, I was expressing my opinion.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:06 PM

Well, we don't have to conform to everybodies expectations with our professionalism.

James, isn't crying not point insulting him. :l

Protege
27-06-2008, 08:09 PM
That insult was quite good actually, Im not using a screen im using a projector... sorry mate.

Pazza
27-06-2008, 08:22 PM
It's so irritating how threads turn into arguements so quickly on this forum.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:33 PM
That's Habbox for you.

Klydo
27-06-2008, 08:37 PM
It's the thread creator who starts the arguements 9 times out of 10. This thread for example is one of them.

Protege
27-06-2008, 08:38 PM
So what you just said doesn't spark an argument?

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:40 PM
It's the thread creator who starts the arguements 9 times out of 10. This thread for example is one of them.

Oh I'm sorry :rolleyes:

Klydo
27-06-2008, 08:43 PM
So what you just said doesn't spark an argument?
Only those immature to disagree with an easy to see fact will spark an arguement. In most of my threads it's me who starts the argument. In these threads it will most likely be the thread creator also or Dan :P

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Only those immature to disagree with an easy to see fact will spark an arguement. In most of my threads it's me who starts the argument. In these threads it will most likely be the thread creator also or Dan :P

Yes, well you can't look down on me like you are, for what you just admitted then. ;)

Klydo
27-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Yes, well you can't look down on me like you are, for what you just admitted then. ;)
I'm not looking down at anyone, get your facts right.

Andys
27-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh shutup please Klydo and gtfo out of the thread.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members & avoid the filter using abbreviations.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Well you type like you are Greg.
Get out of this thread.

Don't you dare say no, as you've said it before, and expected them to follow your commands.

Klydo
27-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Well you type like you are Greg.
Get out of this thread.

Don't you dare say no, as you've said it before, and expected them to follow your commands.
No thanks, it's a public forum - danke schon. You're the ones swearing and getting pee'd over nothing :P

Excellent
27-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh shutup please Klydo and gtfo out of the thread.Woah woah woah, calm it down kidda' I agree with klydo, in his threads he starts off the arguments and for that he is wrong but Jahmes is the person who starts them in most of the threads he is involved with.

jackass
27-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Please stop arguing in this thread. Thanks. :)

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:54 PM
No thanks, it's a public forum - danke schon. You're the ones swearing and getting pee'd over nothing :P

German eh?

*removed*

You're a hypocrite, we don't want to hear about you, or your "office life"
anymore, or your pathetic rants and "advice"

Thanks bye.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not use foreign languages outside of the foreign language forum.
Please do not use foreign language to avoid the filter.
Please do not insult other forum members/be rude to them.
Thanks.

Protege
27-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Anyway, which logo do you guys prefer...

http://interstudios.co.uk/concepts/logo2%20copy.png

http://www.kg-hosting.co.uk/logodesign.png

Yes the slogan needs changing, but yah

jackass
27-06-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm not too keen on either of them really. But the second one. :)

Anyway, which logo do you guys prefer...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!