PDA

View Full Version : .ME Anyone?

Klydo
27-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Has anyone entered their bid for a Landrush .ME domain? I've purchased a couple of great ones just waiting for the comfirmation from GoDaddy.

If you haven't heard of the new .ME check the GoDaddy homepage ;)

www.godaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)

Closed by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed due to arguments.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Not starting an arguement, but you've only just heard about them?

Source
27-06-2008, 08:47 PM
People have known about them for a long time, however greg has seen that its not mentioned on the forum and allows for a good topic.

Ima gonna get some soon.

Klydo
27-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Not starting an arguement, but you've only just heard about them?
No, I'm mentioning it now as Landrush has closed. Therefore any potential competition from here can't apply for the same domains as me :P I heard about them before Sunrise even happened.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:51 PM
No, I'm mentioning it now as Landrush has closed. Therefore any potential competition from here can't apply for the same domains as me :P I heard about them before Sunrise even happened.

Sunrise happens every day sorry.

Klydo
27-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Sunrise happens every day sorry.
Hahahahahahah. Yeah not funny - Sunrise is a period of domain purchase for those who have previously trademarked the name. That means no one else can even bid for the names.

Wit = 0%.

Joshuae
27-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Hahahahahahah. Yeah not funny - Sunrise is a period of domain purchase for those who have previously trademarked the name. That means no one else can even bid for the names.

Wit = 0%.

Oh I'm sorry, sarcasm doesn't fit you, did you invest £150,000 into these projects like you did the others/ :rolleyes:

Klydo
27-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Why would I invest in my own projects...?

Seriously you're opening a "web dev" business and you think people would pay to invest in their own companies. That's not how the biz world works. Just give up now, you have a bad grape stuck in your teeth it seems. Just because I commented on your site and idea in my - what I like to call - opinion (you may of heard about it) you decide to enter my threads trying to be funny when you're not?

Stay all you want, but you're being laughed at, not with.

Excellent
27-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Lets quit the arguments now.. Josh if you have nothing decent to add regarding this - don't reply.

I did want ilove.me but not sure if it's available :P

Source
27-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Josh's reply's of complete unprofessionalism really does give people a good laugh. Also gives a bad rep to his "Company".

Klydo
27-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Lets quit the arguments now.. Josh if you have nothing decent to add regarding this - don't reply.

I did want ilove.me but not sure if it's available :P
Lol, then just have "My Ego" in big black letters on a white page :P

Excellent
27-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Lol, then just have "My Ego" in big black letters on a white page :PLmao, but imagine the hits.

Source
27-06-2008, 09:07 PM
The hits that you would get as a person, or the site. :D

Klydo
27-06-2008, 09:12 PM
The hits that you would get as a person, or the site. :D
Haha, a flat nose by the end of the week.

craigg.
27-06-2008, 11:49 PM
I can't see the use for a .me domain. It's short I guess which is cool. What domains have you purchased? I'm waiting for .xxx :rolleyes:

Protege
28-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Josh's reply's of complete unprofessionalism really does give people a good laugh. Also gives a bad rep to his "Company".

The company is not targeting these audiences, therefore It doesn't matter what Josh has to say to users of HabboxForum to have any effect on the company itself.

I'd like to get the domain god-is.me ;D

Excellent
28-06-2008, 11:07 AM
The company is not targeting these audiences, therefore It doesn't matter what Josh has to say to users of HabboxForum to have any effect on the company itself.

I'd like to get the domain god-is.me ;DFor the last time your little project is NOT a company!

Independent
28-06-2008, 11:17 AM
For the last time your little project is NOT a company!
If they register it as a company then it is, and you'll be able to shut up.

Protege
28-06-2008, 11:25 AM
For the last time your little project is NOT a company!
Yes, we aren't a 'company' but we can be defined as one. All of our services we supply are electronic, communication is between the clients is electronic, so we class our 'company/business' as an e-business. Though this will soon change in the months to come.

I don't see why your attitudes towards people is so despicable, It's quite funny the threats you threw towards me in past threads - I'd love to see you have that big mouth in front of me.

Hayd93
28-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Just a thought. Do you think apple will use one for there new mobile me sirvice comeing soon.

Would look smart mobile.me

Excellent
28-06-2008, 11:42 AM
If they register it as a company then it is, and you'll be able to shut up.All I have to say to you is imbecile 1 is Nivade.

Yes, we aren't a 'company' but we can be defined as one. All of our services we supply are electronic, communication is between the clients is electronic, so we class our 'company/business' as an e-business. Though this will soon change in the months to come.

I don't see why your attitudes towards people is so despicable, It's quite funny the threats you threw towards me in past threads - I'd love to see you have that big mouth in front of me.And to you imbecile 2 - You're both what, 14-15? And you're thinking about opening up a registered company? I see your idea as old and boring but I have not said anything, you managed to get some decent staff on hand - well done. For the rest you have too many competitors which are established and will quite simply snap up your clients as fast as I can call you a child (what you are).

Threats? You call a threat telling you to take your little head and bash it off your computer screen? my my todays society..

Hmmphhh professionalism making little threats, fail. Never make threats if you cannot follow them up, and especially over a kids forum (lol).

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Protege
28-06-2008, 11:49 AM
All I have to say to you is imbecile 1 is Nivade.

And to you imbecile 2 - You're both what, 14-15? And you're thinking about opening up a registered company? I see your idea as old and boring but I have not said anything, you managed to get some decent staff on hand - well done. For the rest you have too many competitors which are established and will quite simply snap up your clients as fast as I can call you a child (what you are).

Threats? You call a threat telling you to take your little head and bash it off your computer screen? my my todays society..

Hmmphhh professionalism making little threats, fail. Never make threats if you cannot follow them up, and especially over a kids forum (lol).

I don't need to argue over my age, I can make a threat and I'll stick to it, its if you perform to the threat I give upon you - Bull ****. Little arguments like you arguing over someone's age, and discriminating them, well I'm 16 - could of easily checked my profile. I have taken into mind that there is competition out there, and how we'd promote the services we're providing.

If you want to insult me - Meet me up and I'll spa you a match in a cage - cause all I can see you is a bunch of words.

Excellent
28-06-2008, 11:55 AM
I don't need to argue over my age, I can make a threat and I'll stick to it, its if you perform to the threat I give upon you - Bull ****. Little arguments like you arguing over someone's age, and discriminating them, well I'm 16 - could of easily checked my profile. I have taken into mind that there is competition out there, and how we'd promote the services we're providing.

If you want to insult me - Meet me up and I'll spa you a match in a cage - cause all I can see you is a bunch of words.I am not arguing over your age sonny jim, I pointed it out - there is a difference. Aww bless still throwing threats around? Grow up and stop crying imbecile 2.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Protege
28-06-2008, 11:59 AM
If this is a "kids forum", why are you here if your so much older than everyone else... Or inside are you still a kid? I'm really crying, I'm laughing mate - You should be a comedian not someone who insults someone with the same words "imbecile" cause, that's getting really boring.

I'm not imbecile, you are as you seem to use that word to insult each person who surpasses you. I for one, surpass you in every single way as possible - except for talking ****, with no action.

Excellent
28-06-2008, 12:04 PM
If this is a "kids forum", why are you here if your so much older than everyone else... Or inside are you still a kid? I'm really crying, I'm laughing mate - You should be a comedian not someone who insults someone with the same words "imbecile" cause, that's getting really boring.

I'm not imbecile, you are as you seem to use that word to insult each person who surpasses you. I for one, surpass you in every single way as possible - except for talking ****, with no action.Are mature young adults not allowed on here? I'm using the word imbecile because it is what you are, what you will always will be, and what you cannot change.

You surpass me at imbecile level I have to admit.. What action are you talking about? Would you like me to jump on habbo hotel so you can burn off some of that childish anger and testosterone by implying "punches!!" into the text box?

Protege
28-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Are mature young adults not allowed on here? I'm using the word imbecile because it is what you are, what you will always will be, and what you cannot change.

You surpass me at imbecile level I have to admit.. What action are you talking about? Would you like me to jump on habbo hotel so you can burn off some of that childish anger and testosterone by implying "punches!!" into the text box?

And if I'm imbecile/an idiot, really what does that make you? I never said I surpass you in being imbecile, I surpass you in everything you try to succeed at and fail completely. I don't imply into text, come on you must be the adult so please, please just PM me and I'll provide you address to spa at, at least do it legally as I rather not go to jail for giving you more brain damage.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!