PDA

View Full Version : Views of the public..

Crimson
27-06-2008, 08:57 PM
I've been talking about Dennis being removed with many people I know over MSN.

And although this is slightly racist - and I dont mean this in a malicious way - but do you really think this would be the same if Mohamed was white?

Nearly everyone I was talking about it with said that;
Ever since the whole Popadom and Jade thing.. C4 are playing safe to any racism. I do honestly think that Dennis wouldn't of been removed if Mohamed was white.

I do repeat - this is not a malicious racist attack. I am not racist. I'm simply putting across the views of how actually is Big Brother being racist in that being treated differently .

Wootzeh
27-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Yes it would.

N-Dubz
27-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Yeah actually I agree in some way.
Alex got more then 1 warning for her apparent 'bullying' behaviour, and Dennis was instantly removed after spitting at Mohammad.

BB are playing it to safe, its pathetic. I havn't seen Sylvia or Mohammad get any warnings for any of there behaviour. Mohammad was intimidating towards Bex I think, squaring her up and didn't get a warning or a reminder.

Goodbye Steph, Alex, Sylvia and Dennis.

:| I swear the entertaiment is getting little and littler since there throwing EVERYONE good out this year.

Mr.Sam
27-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Spitting is the lowest of the low.

Kardan
27-06-2008, 09:02 PM
I think Dennis would still have been removed, spitting is totally unacceptable.

N-Dubz
27-06-2008, 09:02 PM
About a week ago Alex having an argument over chips was lowest of low..
lol, and yet she didnt get thrown out because of that even though they recieved like loads of complaints over it.. :S

LOL spitting isnt that bad, jesus it can easily be wiped off your face and he didnt retaliate and pretended to have a panick attack for ***** to believe his sob "IM GETTING TARGETED BY DENNIS" act.

Plank
27-06-2008, 09:06 PM
spitting isn't that bad? :S to you maybe, i'm sure most people would disagree.

N-Dubz
27-06-2008, 09:10 PM
So you'd rather get punched in the face or spat at?

I know what one I would pick..

Yeah its bad but not for someone to get kicked out for.

Plank
27-06-2008, 09:12 PM
So you'd rather get punched in the face or spat at?

I know what one I would pick..

Yeah its bad but not for someone to get kicked out for.
im sure if someone spat in your face you'd change your opinion

N-Dubz
27-06-2008, 09:14 PM
im sure if someone spat in your face you'd change your opinion

Has someone spat in your face before?
Yeah its disrespectful but he didn't deserve to get thrown out because of it..
When your angry you are provocked into doing things and go with the moment, he could have wacked him one but instead he spat I say being spat at is better then being wacked one in the gob.

Then again thats what I think, and my views are as biest as yours. :D

Kardan
27-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Has someone spat in your face before?
Yeah its disrespectful but he didn't deserve to get thrown out because of it..
When your angry you are provocked into doing things and go with the moment, he could have wacked him one but instead he spat I say being spat at is better then being wacked one in the gob.

Then again thats what I think, and my views are as biest as yours. :D

If he punched Mo, he would have got thrown out and the police would have had to have some words... Not doing a worse action doesn't make a bad action correct (if you can understand that...)

It's like someone being charged for murder:

"I only murdered the wife, I didn't murder the whole family... So I shouldn't be charged..."

You still did something bad, you should face the consequences.

I know it's a crap example, but yeah.

Charlie
27-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I do believe that it is playing some part in the decisions. Alex was bullying people but I do think BB were trying to stop it as soon as they could before racist comments where thrown around. And, I think with Dennis, him spitting at Mo was out of order but once again, I do think that since it was Mo, they made half of the decision based on who it was.

N-Dubz
27-06-2008, 09:21 PM
yeah that is a crap example LOL
Dont make me out to be thick please :( I can understand what your saying but I don't see how spitting in someones face should result in him being kicked out, abit harsh if you ask me and throwing out good competition.
There was other people being violent in the house that should have gone too, and when Alex was supposingly bullying it took 3 warnings and hundreds of complaints before BB removed her?
The consquencies of his actions were to harsh and horriable and eventhough he spat on Mohammad he was sort of asking for it.
I know if he punched Mo it would have led to worse things, but when Victor in BB5-6 I cant remember held a knife in his hand wasn't it to Emma, no actions were taken, and I'd say that was alot worse as he was very threatening aswell lol no action was taken and Emma asked to be removed herself, or she got evicted.
BB are just more strict and unfair.

Kardan
27-06-2008, 09:23 PM
yeah that is a crap example LOL
Dont make me out to be thick please :( I can understand what your saying but I don't see how spitting in someones face should result in him being kicked out, abit harsh if you ask me and throwing out good competition.
There was other people being violent in the house that should have gone too, and when Alex was supposingly bullying it took 3 warnings and hundreds of complaints before BB removed her?
The consquencies of his actions were to harsh and horriable and eventhough he spat on Mohammad he was sort of asking for it.
I know if he punched Mo it would have led to worse things, but when Victor in BB5-6 I cant remember held a knife in his hand wasn't it to Emma, no actions were taken, and I'd say that was alot worse as he was very threatening aswell lol.
BB are just more strict and unfair.

There wasn't any knife holding in BB5... I think the worst violence was Emma throwing plates? at Victor, hence why she was kicked...

To be honest, if housemates get evicted for racism, going "pow pow pow", writing names on paper, and getting secret messages from the outside world...

Spitting should equal ejection.

N-Dubz
27-06-2008, 09:26 PM
There was some knife action, or he was holding a knife from the kitchen when the viewing was cut off and people came in.
Victor never got kicked out though.. :rolleyes:
She didn't get kicked out for going pow pow pow, she got kicked out for saying about her "gangster friends".
Spitting is nothing compared to threats, and Darnell was very violent aswell but he wasn't removed?
I think he should still be in there considering he never got a warning like many other housemates have, it isnt fair to get kicked out straight away.

But I guess Mo's entertaiment right, we can always put on live and watch him eating everyone's food.

Great.

Kardan
27-06-2008, 09:30 PM
There was some knife action, or he was holding a knife from the kitchen when the viewing was cut off and people came in.
Victor never got kicked out though.. :rolleyes:
She didn't get kicked out for going pow pow pow, she got kicked out for saying about her "gangster friends".
Spitting is nothing compared to threats, and Darnell was very violent aswell but he wasn't removed?
I think he should still be in there considering he never got a warning like many other housemates have, it isnt fair to get kicked out straight away.

But I guess Mo's entertaiment right, we can always put on live and watch him eating everyone's food.

Great.

Darnell was violent, he was threatning, but not violent...

Anyway, Rex and Mo will be up for eviction because of the divide in the house, and then Rex will be off soon aswell - quite disappointing really...

N-Dubz
27-06-2008, 09:31 PM
I dont want Rex to go but he will, I would love to see Mo go though he will be victimised in that house now, the divide has happened though.

Virgin Mary
28-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Dennis is a gay though, his spit infects whomever it hits with AIDs.

Crimson
28-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Dennis is a gay though, his spit infects whomever it hits with AIDs.

Hello Ms. Mature?

Darnell was being violent - and in some views that could be threatening. Even if it wasn't direct.

Mythicisation
28-06-2008, 07:53 AM
About a week ago Alex having an argument over chips was lowest of low..
lol, and yet she didnt get thrown out because of that even though they recieved like loads of complaints over it.. :S

LOL spitting isnt that bad, jesus it can easily be wiped off your face and he didnt retaliate and pretended to have a panick attack for ***** to believe his sob "IM GETTING TARGETED BY DENNIS" act.I thought he didn't deserve to get kicked out for it, but then to see him actually do it, I fully agreed with Big Brother to kick him out.

Malachy
28-06-2008, 09:56 AM
it was so stupid for him to spit in his face. and what he did after was uncalled for aswell.

Smits
28-06-2008, 11:11 AM
N-Dubz, spitting is low , really low. I'd deffinately rather get punched than spat at. At least then you can punch back..
It seems you just don't like mohamed, judging from your comments you made towards him.

Yeh darnell was agressive, because he saw sense, he saw how ****** up it is that all those idiots backed dennis for spitting. He wanted to know why. He never attacked anyone, he just tried to make them see sense, because what happened to rex and mohamed is bang out of order.

I still think dennis would of been kicked, because he deserved it. He's already attacked mohamed before that incident.

And as for him in the diary room talking **** about how he'll have his dignity, lmao.

For all of this, i blame jen, ******* baby.

Coldplay
28-06-2008, 11:25 AM
What you have to bear in mind is that BB show you what they WANT you to see, it's HIGHLY editied, so that your opinion is influenced, for example they showed the worst bits of Alex before she got kicked out, and the worst bits of Dennis, because they want to influence your opinion.

There was a time when you could watch it live by the second, now it's all editied and swearing is cut out and everything else.

However - Spitting is TOTALLY unnacceptable.

Smits
28-06-2008, 11:28 AM
What you have to bear in mind is that BB show you what they WANT you to see, it's HIGHLY editied, so that your opinion is influenced, for example they showed the worst bits of Alex before she got kicked out, and the worst bits of Dennis, because they want to influence your opinion.

There was a time when you could watch it live by the second, now it's all editied and swearing is cut out and everything else.

However - Spitting is TOTALLY unnacceptable.

Yeh its edited, they cut parts out, but i'm pretty sure they show all the arguments. And to be fair, mohamed tends to avoid cnflict and not get involved, now hes just victiimzed by that group. You can clearly see from that footage that Jen started it all, went over the top and everyone joined in having a go at rex, when he was clearly shy. Mohamed only said it's a bit of an over reaction, and then they all attack him.

Darnell, Mohamded,Rx,Kat,Mario,Lisa - only ones who seem to act normal, and see things in a normal way.

majesticdragon
28-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Nothing about race at all allthough I see you're point of view he would have been removes spiting is worse than anything alex did at least she didn't do anything physical.

Crimson
28-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Darnell, Mohamded,Rx,Kat,Mario,Lisa - only ones who seem to act normal, and see things in a normal way.

Mohamed is playing a game - he also over reacted after being spat in the face. "Panic attack".. come on? ._.

Mario is playing a stupid game of the 'father' figure.

Other than those two I agree with you (along with Rachel.)

e5
28-06-2008, 11:54 AM
They might be sticking up for a black man you mean?

Anyway, I don't think it was anything to do with race. Dennis spat in his face, end of.

Smits
28-06-2008, 11:56 AM
They might be sticking up for a black man you mean?

Anyway, I don't think it was anything to do with race. Dennis spat in his face, end of.

Finally, someone who see's it straight. Spitting is low, end of.

Nice sig, Nice name.

Crimson
28-06-2008, 12:31 PM
So.. you can get arrested for attacking someone. But if it was self-defense it was safe?

You cant really say end of just from one person. Straight views are amateur views.

N-Dubz
28-06-2008, 01:39 PM
So when someone spits at you, you can't spit back? Yes you can.
Mohammad isnt real, he even said to Rex he can use this to his advantage and didnt retaliate because he wants sympathy from public. How dare you say that what Dennis did was LOWEST of low, personally its better then smacking someone in the face, throwing a bin at them or threatening them about what you'll do to there family when you get out - Dennis was tipsy Alex wasn't.
Mohammad exagerated it, he had a panic attack LMAO!! Seriously dude, wake up and smell the fresh air.
Darnell reacted horriably and should have been kicked out, you cant come in screaming at someone like he did. Sad.

majesticdragon
28-06-2008, 02:12 PM
So when someone spits at you, you can't spit back? Yes you can.
Mohammad isnt real, he even said to Rex he can use this to his advantage and didnt retaliate because he wants sympathy from public. How dare you say that what Dennis did was LOWEST of low, personally its better then smacking someone in the face, throwing a bin at them or threatening them about what you'll do to there family when you get out - Dennis was tipsy Alex wasn't.
Mohammad exagerated it, he had a panic attack LMAO!! Seriously dude, wake up and smell the fresh air.
Darnell reacted horriably and should have been kicked out, you cant come in screaming at someone like he did. Sad.

Right we shall spit in your face tell one of your best friends and see if they sit they're calmly and don't react. =]

Hiro
28-06-2008, 02:23 PM

it is if you have a STD.

N-Dubz
28-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Right we shall spit in your face tell one of your best friends and see if they sit they're calmly and don't react. =]

Thats not my point, if someone spat in my face I wouldn't have a panic attack.

An the point you just made backs up Jen, if someone scribbled on your painting and you cried your friends would react.

Cant help being the more 'popular' housemate, can she?

Plank
28-06-2008, 02:29 PM
it is if you have a STD.
i was saying that i disagree with what n-dubz said "that spitting isn't bad"

N-Dubz do you live on a different planet to everyone else? You always seem to support the people that do bad things.

N-Dubz
28-06-2008, 02:32 PM
i was saying that i disagree with what n-dubz said "that spitting isn't bad"

N-Dubz do you live on a different planet to everyone else? You always seem to support the people that do bad things.

No but where I come from things like that happen everyday, and it seems people exagerate things alot more then they should.
Spitting is bad but you wouldnt have a panic attack over it, and dont say you would lol!

Virgin Mary
28-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Mohammed is a fat afro, someone should spit in his afro.

Plank
28-06-2008, 02:35 PM
No but where I come from things like that happen everyday, and it seems people exagerate things alot more then they should.
Spitting is bad but you wouldnt have a panic attack over it, and dont say you would lol!
Everyone is different and people react in different ways. I'm sure where Mohamed comes from and most other housemates come from that events like this don't happen very often.

majesticdragon
28-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Everyone is different and people react in different ways. I'm sure where Mohamed comes from and most other housemates come from that events like this don't happen very often.

yup you can't decide how people are gonna react to different situations :S.

N-Dubz
28-06-2008, 02:37 PM

Yes people do react in diffrent ways, and where they come from doe's play a big part in how they react towards this, but a panic attack is abit to much.

Smits
28-06-2008, 02:37 PM

He never had a panic attack overs spitting, he get's bullied, he probably was just sick of it, he knows he;s a target as he stated.

if someone put a fingerprint on my friends picture, i wouldn;t give a ****. It's just a painting, yeh it was wrong to do so, but after the apology that should of been it, not cry for 2 hours and get as much sympathy as she can. Tbf, she caused the whole situation.

N-Dubz
28-06-2008, 02:39 PM
When your in house with people and inclosed things get more emotional and stuff so you can't put all the blame on her, lol.
He did have a panic attack after he'd been spat at, he hasnt been bullied lol he never had a panic attack when Alex was screaming at him, he's never had one before so why now?
He wanted Dennis out.

majesticdragon
28-06-2008, 02:39 PM
He never had a panic attack overs spitting, he get's bullied, he probably was just sick of it, he knows he;s a target as he stated.

if someone put a fingerprint on my friends picture, i wouldn;t give a ****. It's just a painting, yeh it was wrong to do so, but after the apology that should of been it, not cry for 2 hours and get as much sympathy as she can. Tbf, she caused the whole situation.

Agreed
IT WAS A RUBBISH PAINTING ANYWAY
i could do that in like a minute pfft

and doing something to someones face is different to doing something to a picture?

Crimson
28-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Agreed
IT WAS A RUBBISH PAINTING ANYWAY
i could do that in like a minute pfft

and doing something to someones face is different to doing something to a picture?

It is.. it's the matter. Rex shouldn't have done it in the first place.

And i'm sorry,
but dont be a silly child - it really is quite boring.
"IT WAS A RUBBISH PAINTING ANYWAY
i could do that in like a minute pfft"

Virgin Mary
28-06-2008, 02:42 PM
It was only Mohammed. It'd be understandable if someone spat in a beautiful face like Dale's.

N-Dubz
28-06-2008, 02:43 PM
It was only Mohammed. It'd be understandable if someone spat in a beautiful face like Dale's.

LOL
Rex started the argument you can't blame it on the way Jen reacted towards it can you.. :rolleyes:
Everyone reacts "diffrent" in certain situations as you've said, so she reacted badly in this one and is probably under stress aswell so you know what it was all down to Rex really.

Smits
28-06-2008, 02:50 PM
LOL
Rex started the argument you can't blame it on the way Jen reacted towards it can you.. :rolleyes:
Everyone reacts "diffrent" in certain situations as you've said, so she reacted badly in this one and is probably under stress aswell so you know what it was all down to Rex really.

Yeh true, rex shouldn;t ofdone it, he never thoguht about it. But, after it's done it's done, you take the apology and move on, hate him all you like, don't act like that though. Rex started it, she made it into what it became.

If the painting was actually wrecked, i'd give her more sympathy.

Eamonn
29-06-2008, 09:02 PM
i'm still certain they would have removed him :) spitting in someones face is vile, disgusting and rude, if they didn't remove him it would have been atrocious.

alexxxxx
29-06-2008, 10:17 PM
i think the public would find it offensive. and so dennis was right to be kicked out. he actively agressive. Alex was different as she didn't actively attack, but bullied and threatned over time which deserved it.

And I personally think it's quite good to have Mario play the 'father' figure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!