PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Any hope for my banned account?

Karmatic
23-06-2005, 08:48 AM
About a month or so ago, My main account Shandri, Gold HC account, was banned for an odd reason. I had gotten banned for Credit Card Fraud which I truthfully did not commit. The last time I had used a Credit Card was in February. Now I've used the Habbo Help Tool a few times trying to get my account back but still I havnt gotten any answer. Do you think I'm wasting my time on this and should move on or do you think I should keep fighting for my account that was wrongfully accused?

Detox
23-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I would wait. Habbo can sometimes take a long time replying to things like this. It has never happened to me but I have heard cases that have taken months to resolve.

habboartist
24-06-2005, 06:55 AM
what u mean commited bank fraud, thats impossible?

Georgia
24-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Sometimes habbo email back and its goes in your junk folder. Check there

HolyWar
24-06-2005, 12:14 PM
I have heard if the instance concerns your account being banned over fraud and the credits were purchased for you by another user there is a chance of you having the ban lifted. If this occured from a credits for rare deal, I suggest you notify them of all the details and maybe tell them that the credits were donated to you.

Tommy
24-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Dont worry my other account "Plingo" got banned for a BT click & buy failed payment, youre not alone, im still not unbanned =[

FRSIC0 said it had happened to him, he emailed in and they sorted it, get in touch and if they ask for evidence give it them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!