PDA

View Full Version : oh my god...

Gnome
28-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Some level 15 was in SW and was saying in /2 " Can the nicest person in this server meet me outside of SW AH " so i was heading out anyway, i was on my twink so i was like yeah ok ill go see what she needs. Everyoen else was like " you jsut wants boosts " " you jsut want gold " to her, but after i went up she traded me 445g i was like " woahhh " then she accepted then i did, and she was like " i just wanted to know who is most friendly and helpful "

didnt get screenies of the trade, sorry. :(

Swinkid
28-06-2008, 01:47 PM
wow thats a heck of alot of gold to give away.

Crimson
28-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Might of been someone quitting..

My realms SOOO stuck up. That would be like a record if someone gave away 1g.

Gnome
28-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Might of been someone quitting..

My realms SOOO stuck up. That would be like a record if someone gave away 1g.

ahaha, maybe a hacked account, but oh well i profited 445g.

does anyone know the WoW account suspension EU number? I cant get to it on the wow-eu site.

Gonna try get my 70 hunter back.

Crimson
28-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Not sure.. The website is working for me? :S

Gnome
28-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Not sure.. The website is working for me? :S

Go on Contact > Account and Billing > Bottom of Page > Account Administration

dosent work :(

Hiro
28-06-2008, 02:45 PM
When I left, I gave out 10000 gold. Well, I spread it across 10-15 people I got on with in my guild.
(Y) (:

Danzilla
28-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Nice! Shows how some people are stuck up, iv given out over 3kg to people, some on this forum and some ingame and i always helped someone out if they needed it but when i asked for a favor it was like they didn't want to know me, they would come up with rubbish excuses too.
And why do you need the number? Did you get hacked or banned or summin'.

Gnome
28-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Nice! Shows how some people are stuck up, iv given out over 3kg to people, some on this forum and some ingame and i always helped someone out if they needed it but when i asked for a favor it was like they didn't want to know me, they would come up with rubbish excuses too.
And why do you need the number? Did you get hacked or banned or summin'.

Hacked, then leaded to botting, then i recalled and they said it was me, i was like ***, but what the hell, ill say im a social reject that wants to return to WoW or ill kill myself.

Danzilla
28-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Lol i said i got hacked and it wasn't my fault and they replied saying its not the owner who gets the punishment but the account and i was like "I'm so depressed i feel like killing myself now" ect. and they replied saying "We are sorry to hear it but again there is nothing we can do and the account will remain closed, you could always buy the game again" which shows they only care about the money and not the coustermers. I tried getting you the number but its says something about the page cannot be displayed.
Maybe if you ring up and they will unban you as your talking to them inperson and be all moany so they get pissed off and are like "FINE ILL UNBAN THE ACCOUNT!" it could work.

Gnome
28-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Lol i said i got hacked and it wasn't my fault and they replied saying its not the owner who gets the punishment but the account and i was like "I'm so depressed i feel like killing myself now" ect. and they replied saying "We are sorry to hear it but again there is nothing we can do and the account will remain closed, you could always buy the game again" which shows they only care about the money and not the coustermers. I tried getting you the number but its says something about the page cannot be displayed.
Maybe if you ring up and they will unban you as your talking to them inperson and be all moany so they get pissed off and are like "FINE ILL UNBAN THE ACCOUNT!" it could work.

ROFL.

-phone up every 2 mins-

" plsplsplspls unban me! "

Axel
28-06-2008, 05:29 PM

Well of course they're not going to listen to you, if they did listen to petty excuses like that then everyone would get unbanned. People would phone up saying "i can't get on my account and I want to kill myself" to get on someone elses account or something.

Crimson
28-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Get ya' pops or mumma to ring them. Get them to say;
"My son gets bullied at school and the only way he feels that he can show his true colours is by playing on WoW with his friends. So if you don't unban him, we will have many difficulties - he has started to pretend to be a gnome at school because he cant be one on the game..... and he only gets bullied more."

Gnome
28-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Get ya' pops or mumma to ring them. Get them to say;
"My son gets bullied at school and the only way he feels that he can show his true colours is by playing on WoW with his friends. So if you don't unban him, we will have many difficulties - he has started to pretend to be a gnome at school because he cant be one on the game..... and he only gets bullied more."

LOL! +rep for that part.

if they dont do it for me ill ask my mum to phone them, she's good at persuasion.

Crimson
28-06-2008, 05:59 PM
lol

Thanks and goodluck x]

Danzilla
28-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Well of course they're not going to listen to you, if they did listen to petty excuses like that then everyone would get unbanned. People would phone up saying "i can't get on my account and I want to kill myself" to get on someone elses account or something.

Im just saying, don't say you got hacked or you wont get it back and i only said it as a joke to see what they would say, like when i got a ban on runescape i typed in a load of crap about how some monster swearing on my account and they got rid of the black marks. I'm just helping him by telling him not to say it as it wont work and mine wasn't petty, my first appeal wasn't one bit pretty but after i was trying other things to see if it was like just a c+p reply.
Also this is to get unbanned, not hack someone so what im saying is dont say "I got hacked, got my account back then you banned it" as it wont work and you wouldn't be able to hack someone else's account that way anyway as its only to get it unbanned and even when you do get unbanned they send you an e-mail asking for CD key.
Gheez, i wasn't even banned fairly in the first place, i AFK'd in AV for the first time then got banned and you even said you have done it.
Oh and getting your parents to phone up is a good idea.

Wig44.
29-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Im just saying, don't say you got hacked or you wont get it back and i only said it as a joke to see what they would say, like when i got a ban on runescape i typed in a load of crap about how some monster swearing on my account and they got rid of the black marks. I'm just helping him by telling him not to say it as it wont work and mine wasn't petty, my first appeal wasn't one bit pretty but after i was trying other things to see if it was like just a c+p reply.
Also this is to get unbanned, not hack someone so what im saying is dont say "I got hacked, got my account back then you banned it" as it wont work and you wouldn't be able to hack someone else's account that way anyway as its only to get it unbanned and even when you do get unbanned they send you an e-mail asking for CD key.
Gheez, i wasn't even banned fairly in the first place, i AFK'd in AV for the first time then got banned and you even said you have done it.

I still can't believe your first AFK AV got you banned. That's just so annoyingly unlucky :( I'm doing well as elemental and we could be blasting the crap out of everyone :(
I can still offheal so it's like uber.

Charly
29-06-2008, 09:30 AM

They hardly ever unban may aswell re start a new acc. ;]

Axel
29-06-2008, 11:31 AM
I was AFK AV, but not bot it.

Frewbs
06-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Who has parents who are actually sad enough to phone up and get their son/daughter's account unbanned....?

My parents wouldn't give a ****! Am I a victim of child abuse? :(

Gnome
06-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Who has parents who are actually sad enough to phone up and get their son/daughter's account unbanned....?

who r u?

and yes.

Charly
06-07-2008, 11:30 PM

Why the bump of a dead thread?

Danzilla
06-07-2008, 11:37 PM

Why the bump?
Also some parents would do it, i mean it only takes them 10mins or so i guess and just because they do it, don't make them stupid. Saves there children from lashing out more money on buying the game again though my mum wouldn't do it for me, she would be happy i got banned because she hates me playing on the comp.
And don't be so stupid about the child abuse thing i find it offensive.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!