PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Bad Company

Sunny.
28-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Anyone got this game? Well it was released yday in my city.

Ive got it, had the demo too. and its pretty amasing tbh.
Great graphics, gameplay is good, Great story line, but the online
is by far the best thing.

Up to 25 players on each team,2 teams

Attackers n Defenders.

Just wondering if any1 else has the gme

Fez
28-06-2008, 01:55 PM
I've rented it, I find it quite boring but the destruction is awesome.

Jordan3606
28-06-2008, 02:41 PM
I didnt like the demo so im not getting it, yeah it seemed really boring to me and I didnt like how the guns looked compared to COD4 etc. Teams were unbalanced, the lag was unbearable and the vehicles totally took over the battlefield and just went round running everybody over.

:(

The destruction was the only decent bit of the game imo

kano
28-06-2008, 03:56 PM
I have it on 360, was gunna get it on ps3 but i wanted the achievements :P

The only problems i have had with this game was when i first went to try multiplayer it said no games found but after a reset it works fine. Sniper class is the shiz in this game on multiplayer.

"the vehicles totally took over the battlefield and just went round running everybody over."

Have you ever played a battlefield game before? the battlefield series is mainly about vehicles. :D

Jordan3606
28-06-2008, 05:14 PM
I have it on 360, was gunna get it on ps3 but i wanted the achievements :P

The only problems i have had with this game was when i first went to try multiplayer it said no games found but after a reset it works fine. Sniper class is the shiz in this game on multiplayer.

"the vehicles totally took over the battlefield and just went round running everybody over."

Have you ever played a battlefield game before? the battlefield series is mainly about vehicles. :D

Yeah I've played one before (never owned one though :P)

Im just not a fan of vehicles in games, the only game that I loved vehicles in was Ratchet and Clank 3 online for the PS2, that was almost better than COD4... awesome game ;( I miss it :P

I just think vehicles in online games usually outweigh everything else, but thats just my opinion! :)

kano
28-06-2008, 07:26 PM
everyone to their own i suppose :)

i just love blowing tanks up with the laser guided JDAM or with a well placed rocket :P

Sunny.
28-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Id agree about running everyone over. But its not always the advantage. I usually get blown up.

The sniper is ace

awelsh
29-06-2008, 05:55 PM
was gunna get it, but after playing the demo it just bored me, annoyed me various times when:

I got killed over and over by a tank horeee.
I spawned and got killed in 2 seconds.
I spawned by squad who was outside the battlefield so I got suicide.
I got killed by my own teams artillery gun.
The lag made it impossible to play( I drive forward and the car floats, moves back and for, smashes into everything)
When the teams are hugely unbalanced.

Yeah, I really didnt like it :P

Sunny.
29-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Argh i see some of the points like the respawn and get killed in 2 seconds. Thats abit of a ******.

Theres not much lag for me. Its onli lagged once or twice.
In the full game the teams are prety much balanced. 1 or 2 players difference

Spiffing
29-06-2008, 08:47 PM
My brother got this after i played the demo, disappointed, wont play the full game in a hurray P:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!