PDA

View Full Version : Help please?

Glen Coco
28-06-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm 13 and i havent had a boyfriend before. I'm not exactly 'pretty' and im really shy. theres this boy i like. hes not the best lookin guys but he makes me laugh and stuff. i was thinking of askin him out but theres problems.
1) i think he fancies my friend cos he spends all his time with her.
2) a friend i hang around with loads hates him
3) i dont think he even likes me like that tbh. we went on this school residental for a week and he like completley ignored me all week. then a few weeks ago he was all i love you and wrote i <3 u on my pencil case. and he wrote my name on his pencil case. so its like confusing. i was thinking of asking my friend to ask him if he'd ever go out with me or something but i dunno.

Help please?

-Evilpenguin-
28-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Well, so basically you are asking what you should do as you do not know whether this guy does actually fancy you right?

1) Just as he spends all his time with her doesnt ACTUALLY mean anything is going on i mean i spend tons of time with one of my girl best mates yet i have no feelings for her at all.

2) Yes now this could pose problems, well talk to her about it if you can find out the reasons she does not like him you may find out more about him. Not trying to get you not to like him or anything, but if she does have a valid reason for not liking him, he may not be that good for you.

3) Problem here is most guys can be really flirty like this, but only mean it in a friendly way. So he could again either like you in that way or not. But at least he definetly does like you as a person.

Overall the only way you are ACTUALLY going to find out whether he likes you or not is to come clean about your feelings. My advice is to try over the next few weeks to really get to know him some more, and maybe drop a few hints eg flirt a bit more with him. If at the end of this you still feel the same and no major things have happened... Just go for it!

At the end of the day we have one life, so live it eh?

Glen Coco
28-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Hmm ye, i've replied to your PM and thanks again for the advice.
I'm just like nervous about beign rejected you know?
and its hard just to talk to him 'cos like i said in the pm he tries hard to show off infrount of people.
Also, i dunno if this is relivent but his mum probs hates me. 'Cos he phoned me on his mums phone and i saved the number forgetting it was his mums and i sent him / her a text saying i just made a cake and for some reason his parents had an argument. but he said we're still cool.
but i still dunno :(
and i really dont want to talk to my friend cos she'll spread that i like him and she lies ALOT.

Glen Coco
30-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Sorry about double post.
apparently my friend asked what he was doing on saturday and hes spending the time with his girlfriend.
:(
Joy.
& my friend was asking him out for me tomorrow i'll have to tell her.
joyjoyjoy

Edited by Alkaz (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

sorry about replying to this and editiing a mods editing but i couldnt edit my last post. so arent u aloud to double?

-Evilpenguin-
30-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Thats no a happy ending but at least you have closure :D

Btw dont get your friend to ask him out in future, its better to always do it yourself in person, can get more nerve racking but it should be done in my opinion.

Glen Coco
30-06-2008, 09:08 PM
whyy :(
I'm not doing it by myself pmsl.
& it doesnt help that todays been the crappestday ever either :(

leah
01-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Lool dw I'd neverask anyone out either..
I'm completely gutless :P
shame about the guy tho :(
"plenty more fish in the sea" :P

Glen Coco
01-07-2008, 06:59 PM
no fish that i like tho :(
all the guys in my school are like up their own *****.
he is a bit but he makes me laugh

cocaine
01-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Sorry about double post.
apparently my friend asked what he was doing on saturday and hes spending the time with his girlfriend.
:(
Joy.
& my friend was asking him out for me tomorrow i'll have to tell her.
joyjoyjoy

Edited by Alkaz (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

sorry about replying to this and editiing a mods editing but i couldnt edit my last post. so arent u aloud to double?

dont get your friends to ask people out. it shows you're not very confident and that you arent really bothered

Glen Coco
01-07-2008, 08:06 PM
dont get your friends to ask people out. it shows you're not very confident and that you arent really bothered

i'm not confident.
i'm like mega shy.

cocaine
01-07-2008, 09:58 PM
i'm not confident.
i'm like mega shy.

well they arent gonna know that are they

Glen Coco
03-07-2008, 03:54 PM
ye but what do u say anyway

cocaine
03-07-2008, 04:01 PM
ye but what do u say anyway

whatever you feel like saying? idk lmao, i aint you

Glen Coco
03-07-2008, 04:06 PM
haha. im such a difficult child :(

Jack.Lfc
03-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Jack is single.

Glen Coco
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Jack is single.

grawwwwrrr

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!