PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question

xxMATTGxx
29-06-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm thinking about buying WOW, Is it really a good game? I heard it is and all, I did try the 10 day trial and the time I had I thought it was pretty cool. If i do buy it etc, Is there anything I need to know?

Axel
29-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Depends on what sort of games you like, I only play it now really to go on raids and stuff, the raids require quite a large amount of teamwork. However, you can only raid at the higher levels, and to get to do that you have to do quite a bit of levelling. The levelling can feel like just a long grind at times unless you do instances most of the time.

Crimson
29-06-2008, 04:28 PM
If you're into RPG you'll most deffinatly like WoW.

There are so many things to do on WoW - you will most likely find something that you will find fun then things you might find boring. For example;
I enjoy to Raid and do group instancing (going to 'dungeons' with a group of 5 people) but I don't really like the Battle Grounds and other PvP things.

But there's just a really good range of things to do - BUT unless you have a good guild, friends etc - End Game play can get a little boring. What you put in.. you get out in WoW.

xxMATTGxx
29-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks;

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Online/~r270980/World-of-Warcraft/?s=World+of+warcraft

^ Thats the one for sure, but why does Game say that its not compatible with Mac. When I know it is. There's not another version of it just for the mac is there? Making sure before I buy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!