PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Staff Required

kurtis5561
29-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Me and Mr Jebbo or "Jebbo" are opening our very own hosting company. We are in the early stages and require staff to answer our support desk when it opens.

We are looking for

-Billing staff
-Support desk staff

Successful candidates will receive a percentage of the profits, and free webhosting. I am also personally going to implement a monthly staff competition where a gift card for a popular UK store (UK Staff only) or an internet voucher for our international staff.

"Hey, Sounds good! How do I get paid?"
Well, due to the many payment methods we will be accepting, such as postal order, cheques, Credit cards, Direct deposit, paypal or google checkout. We can pay by either paypal or cheque.

You can either PM me or add me on MSN (Again PM me with your address)

Moved by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator) from Web Hosts: Please post in the correct section next time.

IDontKnow
30-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey,

To be honest, unless you want kids working for you, this is the WRONG place. FWS and WebHostingTalk have employment sections which decent people who know what they're doing may apply.

freeza
30-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey,

To be honest, unless you want kids working for you, this is the WRONG place. FWS and WebHostingTalk have employment sections which decent people who know what they're doing may apply.

^^ His right , stop advertising this as its also annoying and not many people over 16 are on this forum

kurtis5561
30-06-2008, 08:51 PM
^^ His right , stop advertising this as its also annoying and not many people over 16 are on this forum
Where did I mention "Over 16"?

Maybe I want habbo people.

Cushioned
01-07-2008, 10:23 PM
I may be interested. I sent you a PM, and just to make sure, my MSN is

[email protected]

Independent
01-07-2008, 10:30 PM
What are you going on about?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!