PDA

View Full Version : KOOLTOM / Oidz cheats.

Jericho
29-06-2008, 07:14 PM
In smackdown vs raw, he had to rely on using the same top rope moves, and rope bounce moves.

In a HIAC match, He went Khali, which you dont do online, its like an unwritten law. But I went ahead with it and he only used big boot.

I would avoid this guy, he is just a blatant cheat. There is no point wasting your time playing him. Snotty attitude for a little brat.

GearsOfWar
29-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Doing the same move other and other again to inflict damage isn't cheating, you're just too crap to reverse it. So because he owned you, we should avoid him? Go cry.

Jericho
29-06-2008, 07:20 PM
No, I won him one game, and was about to win the second one.

If you go to the top rope, legdrop, then top rope, legdrop, then top rope, legdrop.. so on. Thats cheating, plain and simple. You dont see them doing that on WWE. Its pathetic and petty. I dont mind losing, My record also has a lot of losses on it (91), so im not bothered. I was letting people on the forum know for they're own good.

GearsOfWar
29-06-2008, 07:22 PM
If you was any decent player you would of got him to the floor and he wouldn't of been able to repeat them moves. It's not cheating it's just a game get over it. Btw, you got owned. :P

bo$$
29-06-2008, 07:25 PM
If you was any decent player you would of got him to the floor and he wouldn't of been able to repeat them moves. It's not cheating it's just a game get over it. Btw, you got owned. :P

I agree.
If he was doing the same move over and over you should have seen it coming and stopped him from doing it.
What he did mighta been cheap but it isn't cheating.

Jericho
29-06-2008, 07:26 PM
I had him on the floor for a lot of the game, I admit, he is good, but the fact that he had to resort to using the same move over again is crap.

He was repeating the same move. No two ways about it. Its cheap dirty tactics. IDC though because when I can be assed i'll knock ten cans out of him.

I dont mind being beat. (And lol at you saying 'You got owned'.. go away)

Liiquid, you just agree with everything and everyone against be because your Tawms little bumchum, you are sad for holding a grudge for THIS long.

Well in the 'Smackdown vs Raw' community its cheating, so its just my opinion and opinion of many other proper SVR Players. It is pretty stupid explaining it to people who arnt avid SVR players or are 'not in the community'

GearsOfWar
29-06-2008, 07:31 PM
He's not hacking or anything so technically he's not cheating, he's not doing anything to alter the match or anything, he's just repeating the same thing to inflict the best damage, big deal?

bo$$
29-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I had him on the floor for a lot of the game, I admit, he is good, but the fact that he had to resort to using the same move over again is crap.

He was repeating the same move. No two ways about it. Its cheap dirty tactics. IDC though because when I can be assed i'll knock ten cans out of him.

I dont mind being beat. (And lol at you saying 'You got owned'.. go away)

Liiquid, you just agree with everything and everyone against be because your Tawms little bumchum, you are sad for holding a grudge for THIS long.
Well in the 'Smackdown vs Raw' community its cheating, so its just my opinion and opinion of many other proper SVR Players. It is pretty stupid explaining it to people who arnt avid SVR players or are 'not in the community'

You tried saying something like this in that other thread called like "JESUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or something.
I'll repeat what I said (or something similar..)
1. I don't hate anyone on a forum
2. Who the hell is Tawm
3. Why would I give a **** if you guys fought, lol?

I'm against you in this thread because you're ******** about someone cheating, when he wasn't. He was being cheap, yes, but not cheating.

Please don't call me someones "bumchum" when I don't even know what the hell you're talking about..

(I'm honestly not even trying to act like I don't know what you're talking about.. Could you link me to this thread or something where you guys fought? :S)

You might have me confused with someone else?

c[__]
29-06-2008, 07:45 PM
If its a move then how is it cheating?
Thats like saying N00Btubing is cheating on CoD. Get a grip mate.

Heart Break Kid
29-06-2008, 08:01 PM
im unbelievable in SvR i am the master i nour old school =p everyone kept asking me to complete it for them well every SvR game since 06 =]

bo$$
29-06-2008, 08:02 PM
You tried saying something like this in that other thread called like "JESUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or something.
I'll repeat what I said (or something similar..)
1. I don't hate anyone on a forum
2. Who the hell is Tawm
3. Why would I give a **** if you guys fought, lol?

I'm against you in this thread because you're ******** about someone cheating, when he wasn't. He was being cheap, yes, but not cheating.

Please don't call me someones "bumchum" when I don't even know what the hell you're talking about..

(I'm honestly not even trying to act like I don't know what you're talking about.. Could you link me to this thread or something where you guys fought? :S)

You might have me confused with someone else?

Still awaiting this proof..

Jericho
29-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Im really not that sad enough to go racking up proof. I have things to do, dont spend all my time here trolling.

GearsOfWar
29-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Who's trolling though? Just because you're wrong and you can't find any proof. ;)

Spiffing
29-06-2008, 08:52 PM
If its a move then how is it cheating?
Thats like saying N00Btubing is cheating on CoD. Get a grip mate.

LOL so true, its not cheating, your just annoyed hes repetitive but i mean its just a game :D

bo$$
29-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Im really not that sad enough to go racking up proof. I have things to do, dont spend all my time here trolling.

Well then if anyone here is holding a grudge, it's you.
You can't prove that I've done anything wrong (assuming correctly that it was me who was defending Tawm or fighting you or whatever), So instead of dropping it you're just saying that I'm his bumchum and you won't even back that up with some evidence? lol, nice. :eusa_clap

Anyways, if you choose to think that I'm holding some sort of grudge or I have something against you, then feel free to think so but I'm just here to tell you that I'm not :)

graffiti
30-06-2008, 10:08 AM
im unbelievable in SvR i am the master i nour old school =p everyone kept asking me to complete it for them well every SvR game since 06 =]
well aren't you a cocky one
i'd laugh when this kid repeats the same move and "cheats"
you'd get OWNED!

Grindie
30-06-2008, 08:58 PM
ahhhh there's a great verb for people who keep using the same move over and over in games but it has escaped my mind, and no, it isn't cheating.

c[__]
30-06-2008, 09:47 PM
ahhhh there's a great verb for people who keep using the same move over and over in games but it has escaped my mind, and no, it isn't cheating.
crap is the word.

FlyingJesus
30-06-2008, 09:54 PM
On a game I play and on a few forums, the term for someone like that is BM, which just stands for Bad Mannered. It's not actually against any rules but it's dishonourable and BM duelers/traders/users of any game are generally looked down on. It's like glitch camping with an automatic sniper rocket launcher or something on an FPS game.

c[__]
30-06-2008, 10:06 PM
It's like glitch camping with an automatic sniper rocket launcher or something on an FPS game.
I might try this out ;)

GommeInc
01-07-2008, 12:26 AM
No, I won him one game, and was about to win the second one.

If you go to the top rope, legdrop, then top rope, legdrop, then top rope, legdrop.. so on. Thats cheating, plain and simple. You dont see them doing that on WWE. Its pathetic and petty. I dont mind losing, My record also has a lot of losses on it (91), so im not bothered. I was letting people on the forum know for they're own good.
Sounds more like repetition rather than cheating...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!