PDA

View Full Version : Apple store

Hypertext
29-06-2008, 08:07 PM
I went their (right form?) yesterday it was sooo fun.

First setup pieces are the mac pro standard config with 3 ati's, 30" acd and bose companion 5, however i must wait another week. :( My sister bought a macbook we were trying to get it connected to our network all night then I realised.. access control :( worked perfectly now.

Thread moved from Technology Discussion by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please post in the correct section in future.

Independent
29-06-2008, 08:12 PM
So what do you want us to post in this thread about?

Hypertext
29-06-2008, 08:16 PM
I was making a statement. Idk, discuss it if you wish, but don't post pointlessly for your post count.

Dentafrice
29-06-2008, 08:18 PM
yeah.. cool.. you went to a store.. You used 'there' wrong also. The Apple stores are 'okayyy', nice displays. The one that Woz showed up at is amazing.

xxMATTGxx
29-06-2008, 08:28 PM
So... What shall I say? Well I could say I like going into the Apple stores because they are set out nice and with the bright lights and the great products. Have a nice experience with Leopard.

Nick.
29-06-2008, 08:31 PM
I went their (right form?) yesterday it was sooo fun.

First setup pieces are the mac pro standard config with 3 ati's, 30" acd and bose companion 5, however i must wait another week. :( My sister bought a macbook we were trying to get it connected to our network all night then I realised.. access control :( worked perfectly now.

Their = Their car is on fire. (People)
There = There it is! (Something)
They're = They are

;)

I love going to the Apple Store, it's such a good experience and there's such a nice vibe. It's so neat and classy, staff are helpful and kind (most of the time)

Hypertext
29-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeh- they were really helpful. I love that 30" ACD. And those speakers. And that Mac Pro. Wow... I'm redundant. Sorry I always forget 'there'. Thanks :)

Hayd93
29-06-2008, 08:40 PM
trouble with bose speakers is there have a tendancy to break. Verry good quality sound never the less.

samsaBEAR
02-07-2008, 11:15 AM
i love the apple store in bluewater (but i assume they are all layed out more or less the same)
i saw an ipod photo that was playing video. i compared it against my ipod photo and it was the same size, but it was playing a video. id love it if my photo played videos.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!