PDA

View Full Version : Jen

splatttt
29-06-2008, 09:28 PM
is really showing her true colours.
i hate her.

how can anyone be horrible about Kat & Rachel.

get her outttttttttttttttttttttt.

Retroduck
29-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Bex has changed abit i think aswell.

Mythicisation
30-06-2008, 07:29 AM
she's a ***** tbh :-(

splatttt
30-06-2008, 11:46 AM
i agree
bex has totally changed

shes so agressive and ******

lmao @ rex calling her fat.

leah
30-06-2008, 12:34 PM
LOL Bex is so far up Jens bum its unreal..
Bex wasnt even involved and she walks in and starts screaming her head off..
as for Jen what an idiot.. she was sat there saying lets hope "Justice" is done and Mohammed goes.. tbh he got spat on for refusing to leave the room.. he had just as much right to be there as the rest Jen blew it all out of proportion.. the picture was hardley smudged..:rolleyes:

N-Dubz
30-06-2008, 02:39 PM
LOL Bex is so far up Jens bum its unreal..
Bex wasnt even involved and she walks in and starts screaming her head off..
as for Jen what an idiot.. she was sat there saying lets hope "Justice" is done and Mohammed goes.. tbh he got spat on for refusing to leave the room.. he had just as much right to be there as the rest Jen blew it all out of proportion.. the picture was hardley smudged..:rolleyes:

yeah but Mohammad got straight up like "IM BEING BULLIED IN THIS HOUSE FGS!!" and then Dale was like "calm it down dont mention it like" and Mohammad is such a **** he's like "DONT TOUCH ME DONT COME NEAR ME?!!?!?"
lol idiot.
hate Jen and Mo.

Hazza
30-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Get Jen out
Get Jen out

Hopefully she's up this week, she caused that massive agrument over nothing.

Tintinnabulate
30-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Hate her, bex and luke. The 3 idiots.

risque
30-06-2008, 03:34 PM
LOL, why shouldn't people hate on Kat and Rachel? I liked Kat at first but the persistence in her attempts at suffocating people with her "happiness" is just nauseating. Rachel too. She's the default teacher stereotype - patronising everybody, speaking to them like they are minors. It's annoying. I'm loving Jen and Bex because they want there to be drama in the house - if you don't, go and watch the tweenies where there aren't any arguments or disagreements.

They're more entertaining than a housemate that lacks a personality and a housemate whose constant repetition of "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HOUSE" is endlessly annoying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!