PDA

View Full Version : Tanukio's Trials

Monkwrestler
30-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Deep inside the Ancient Forest of the Sprites a strange creature lurks with a challenge that promises rewards.
Tanukio is a shy and elusive creature who lives in the deepest parts of the Ancient Forest. Despite his tendency to observe rather than take action and to listen rather than voice an opinion, Tanukio will still seize any opportunity that comes his way. It is not a coincidence that most of those opportunities just happen to be mischievous and involve items of Furni, as Kitsune and the other sprites know all too well.
Every Summer for five days, Tanukio takes his bounty (which he has been 'collecting' throughout the year) to the Trial Arena and allows anyone brave enough (or foolish enough!) to challenge him for it. By allowing people the chance to win back what has been taken from them, Tanukio is able to sleep at night.
Tanukio's Trials
Tanukio's Trials will involve a series of game rooms, each offering a different type of challenge. The challenges will include Physical, Mental, Mystery and Skill and will vary immensely in terms of what they actually entail. Some will involve riddles, others dice combinations and some will be mazes. Check back daily for details of the latest trial!
Monday's Trial (30th June)
Trial: Safety Zone
Time: 4:00pm until 4:30pm
Where? In the room called Safety Zone owned by Tanukio. Room will open between 3:55pm and 4:00pm.
Lost_Witness

Sounds intresting eh?

Mythicisation
30-06-2008, 12:44 PM
They hold most of their events at stupid times.

Markness.
30-06-2008, 01:16 PM
I know, its a little unfair, should be like an hour later :)

Ardemax
30-06-2008, 04:17 PM
can't they do it at like 7ish for once?
and what are you supposed to do?

crazed
01-07-2008, 05:55 PM
I was a race, with flamming barrles in the way. I got d.c :[ so i didnt get to win,

But the winners won: A serpant of doom badge, and a peice of furni from jap range.

mlp16
02-07-2008, 03:33 PM
I was a race, with flamming barrles in the way. I got d.c :[ so i didnt get to win,

But the winners won: A serpant of doom badge, and a peice of furni from jap range.

Yea, i got a dragon badge and sushi :D

Ardemax
03-07-2008, 05:47 AM
so, how many people are in each thing? and does only 1st place get something?

msb.
03-07-2008, 06:09 PM
is there another 1 of this, couldn't get in :l (I never hardly do) :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!