PDA

View Full Version : Someone cant nominate [SPOILERS]

Tintinnabulate
30-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Don't pass go, don't collect £200...

With nominations due to start at any minute, Luke has been called to the Diary Room - and sent straight to jail.

As he settled into the Diary Room chair, Big Brother began to give him a stern talking to. "Luke, yesterday in a conversation with Rebecca, you said 'On Tuesday night, when the votes are announced, it's all gonna blow. Not that we would ever predict or guess nominations, 'cause that's against the rules. OK Bex, you've got 'Cookie Love' and 'Happy House' -- that's all we need. 'Cookie Love' and 'Happy House' -- THAT'S ALL WE NEED.'"

"Oh God," moaned Luke, before attempting to dig himself out of this hole. "Big Brother, I understand how you could have interpreted it like that, but I said it as in, 'if we have the love of cookies and a happy house that's all we need'." Yeah... we're not buying it, Luke.

"I didn't even attempt to insinuate that Rebecca should nominate Kat and Rachel," he went on, suspiciously. "Believe me, Big Brother, I wouldn't be that stupid. I think you misinterpreted it."

But no one pulls the wool over Big Brother's eyes. "Luke, Big Brother is very clear on the interpretation. You must proceed directly to jail, where you will stay until further notice."

"Whaaat?!" wailed Luke at the top of his voice. "Have you banned me from nominations then?"

"The door's open, Luke," deadpanned Big Brother.

The naughty rule-breaker then stomped out of the Diary Room and straight towards the jail, telling anyone who would listen that it wasn't fair. "This is absurd! This is ridiculous! This is an outrage!"

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Luke wasnt allowed to nominate this week.
Hate the guy. All he does is stir things up to cause arguments. He is an idiot. He gets thrills over Bex's thongs. What an idiot.

Al he ever says is "This is absurd! This is ridiculous! This is an outrage!"

Him, Bex and Jen cant face some people dont always talk about people behind their backs. Thats all Jen, Bex and Luke do. They cant face the fact that some people are being themselves and not talking about people 24/7.

Jen is married and she hasnt even told Dale who is like her pet dog.

I hope they send in a fit girl so Jen has some competition cos she is loving all this attention.

e5
30-06-2008, 03:30 PM
lol ul mate. he's weird anyway :P

risque
30-06-2008, 04:10 PM
I'd nominate the both of them if I was Rebecca anyway. And I'm pretty sure Jen is divorced. How does talking about people make a person fake? You're saying that because the others don't talk about people, they're not fake? No. That's called a game plan, pretty clear if you ask me. Also, I'm sure he's allowed to nominate due to the fact Bex used the get out of jail free card, ending his 'sentence' and giving him the permission to nominate, again.

Plank
30-06-2008, 06:51 PM
^^ yep hes allowed to nominate

whoooosh
30-06-2008, 06:55 PM
I used to like him
but now he annoys me
hes so 2 faced !

Hazza
30-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Jen is married and she hasnt even told Dale who is like her pet dog.

So true - Dale's also got a girlfriend ;)

Tintinnabulate
30-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Also, I'm sure he's allowed to nominate due to the fact Bex used the get out of jail free card, ending his 'sentence' and giving him the permission to nominate, again.

Ah dammit. I wish that skunny idiot froze to death outside instead :@

omgitslily
30-06-2008, 08:47 PM
And I'm pretty sure Jen is divorced.

I don't think she is, apparently she's married with a child and left them to go on BB and didn't even tell them she was going in.

Hazza
30-06-2008, 08:49 PM
I don't think she is, apparently she's married with a child and left them to go on BB and didn't even tell them she was going in.
True. He's been in the newspapers about his feelings towards the whole 'Jen and Dale' thing.

Meanies
30-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Jen got divorced didn't she? She keeps saying she made a mistake and went purely upon looks and on the BB site it says she's separated and a single mum.

EDIT;
and she said 'im not in a relationship'

leah
30-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Luke makes me laugh, but he's so 2 faced.

-Eyeless-
30-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Luke makes me laugh, but he's so 2 faced.

I used to like luke, but he is both two faced and spiteful now... He was so harsh towards katreya the other day, and I don't even like her that much anymore :( I want rex to win now :)

Retroduck
30-06-2008, 10:07 PM
I used to like luke, but he is both two faced and spiteful now... He was so harsh towards katreya the other day, and I don't even like her that much anymore :( I want rex to win now :)

Same i used to like luke, but now hes settled into the house hes showing what hes really like..

-Eyeless-
30-06-2008, 10:09 PM
I swear he is said on BB today, "As long as she apologized to you" to bex about katreya. But Bex was the one who was being a *****!

Hazza
30-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Jen got divorced didn't she? She keeps saying she made a mistake and went purely upon looks and on the BB site it says she's separated and a single mum.

EDIT;
and she said 'im not in a relationship'
She lied. Thats what I was getting at!

risque
01-07-2008, 11:18 AM
People who keep saying she is married obviously don't know the full story. Her husband/ex-husband sold his story to the papers declaring that they were separated and that he had been charged in the past for assaulting her. If she is married, why should she be loyal to somebody who abused her? She shouldn't have to and I'm glad she isn't being. Dale and his girlfriend had been arguing for weeks before he went in also, so leave them to it. They're better to watch than Mario and Lisa, at least.

N-Dubz
01-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Yeah she is in a divorce settlement.

I love Luke, at least he isnt starting massive rows over nothing, he's a lovely boy and to be honest I don't see why everyone dislike's him when there's so many other people in there to dislike more.

An about Dale, for gods sake leave him alone! He's a young boy in there for months wanting some, Stu is like her ******* lapdog aswell 'cept hes the uglier one. Loving Dale, he's gonna get all the girls when he gets out anyways - bye bye Jen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!