PDA

View Full Version : gossip girl

stickwitu
30-06-2008, 03:47 PM
had the actors not been so obviously not 17, had they in fact been good at acting, and had the crappy desperate housewives styled narrator not existed i reckon this show would be quite good.

i've only seen 2/3 episodes though but it's alright
your thoughtsss?

.::BaRkSeH::.
30-06-2008, 03:54 PM
had the actors not been so obviously not 17, had they in fact been good at acting, and had the crappy desperate housewives styled narrator not existed i reckon this show would be quite good.

i've only seen 2/3 episodes though but it's alright
your thoughtsss?

what? they aint that old tho :S most of them are good actors though. i love the guy that plays chuck ahah! ye i rly like it the storylines are quite good actually!! watched it since ep 1

,Jess,
30-06-2008, 04:03 PM
I love the program and the narrator thing kinda has to be there cause it's based on the style of the books.

I think the actors for the main characters are about 20ish

edible
30-06-2008, 05:41 PM
I love the program and the narrator thing kinda has to be there cause it's based on the style of the books.

I think the actors for the main characters are about 20ish
i love it, and the narrator is gossip girl isnt it? and for anyone who watches heroes, yano the blonde girl who had the powers to zap or whatever, well whatever she did to peter petrelli, she's gossip girl.

i think it's really good, i love it! and also, nate/chace crawford. one word. GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

.::BaRkSeH::.
30-06-2008, 05:45 PM
i love it, and the narrator is gossip girl isnt it? and for anyone who watches heroes, yano the blonde girl who had the powers to zap or whatever, well whatever she did to peter petrelli, she's gossip girl.

i think it's really good, i love it! and also, nate/chace crawford. one word. GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

i thought jenny was gossip girl for a while idk sounded like her o.o but ye, i prefer chuck :]

edible
30-06-2008, 06:07 PM
i thought jenny was gossip girl for a while idk sounded like her o.o but ye, i prefer chuck :]
i was like that at first, thinking jenny was gossip girl. cos she wasnt a major character but she was in there. but i kinda sacked that idea off considering jenny didnt know serena until she got with dan i think?

chuck's alright, i think he's funny! but nate, c'mon.. he's gorgeoussss. dan's alright too, haha.

Retroduck
30-06-2008, 11:26 PM
I love gossip girl have have you seen the preview for thursday nights gossip girl, it looks really good.

,Rachyy,
01-07-2008, 08:05 AM
I love Gossip Girl! I can't wait until season 2 on September 1st. Season one already got over here in the States.

N-Dubz
01-07-2008, 11:54 AM
If I'm honest, the books are much better.

I was bored first 5 minutes into Gossip Girl series, it isnt the same as the book's.

An isn't Jenny in 'The It Girl' aswell? That book was so much better with Tinsley, they should make that into a series.

Mrs.McCall
02-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Gossip Girl is amazing. I love it.

I downloaded at American pace and I loved the acting. The narrator is extremely important as it is Gossip Girl [voice of Kristen Bell] and Gossip Girl is important and she has some GREAT one liners. I think it's Blair though, the very sad kind of monlouge sometimes makes me wonder. It doesn't ever get revealed in the books though.

Here are some of my favourite quotes:

Georgina: I never meant to get in between you two. I swear.
Dan: Please, it's okay.
Georgina: No, it's not. Because now she's upset.
Serena: Yeah I am. You manipulative, psycho *****! You have been planning this this whole time!

Serena: I know it's my fault. I was just so scared.
Dan: I get it. "Hey I killed someone and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else" doesn't quite roll off the tongue.

Blair: We've seen you with vomit in your hair, making out with investment bankers in the men's room at PJ Clark's. You don't have to hide anything from us.

Serena: I gotta wait for Dan. He's stressed, he doesn't do very well with tests so...
Blair: Performance anxiety?

Lily: Rufus, what are you doing here? I thought we had security.
Rufus: You want them to throw me out?
Lily: Well I'd like the option considering how much I'm paying them.

Gossip Girl: One may be the loneliest number... But sometimes only the lonely can play. Wake up little Jenny. The ***** is back.

Vanessa: You're sick!
Chuck: You're welcome!

Gossip Girl: Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. As for me, I'm happy right where I am. I only wanna be with you. xoxo ... Gossip Girl

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing content from shows or movies!

edible
04-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Gossip Girl is amazing. I love it.

I downloaded at American pace and I loved the acting. The narrator is extremely important as it is Gossip Girl [voice of Kristen Bell] and Gossip Girl is important and she has some GREAT one liners. I think it's Blair though, the very sad kind of monlouge sometimes makes me wonder. It doesn't ever get revealed in the books though.

Here are some of my favourite quotes:

Georgina: I never meant to get in between you two. I swear.
Dan: Please, it's okay.
Georgina: No, it's not. Because now she's upset.
Serena: Yeah I am. You manipulative, psycho *****! You have been planning this this whole time!

Serena: I know it's my fault. I was just so scared.
Dan: I get it. "Hey I killed someone and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else" doesn't quite roll off the tongue.

Blair: We've seen you with vomit in your hair, making out with investment bankers in the men's room at PJ Clark's. You don't have to hide anything from us.

Serena: I gotta wait for Dan. He's stressed, he doesn't do very well with tests so...
Blair: Performance anxiety?

Lily: Rufus, what are you doing here? I thought we had security.
Rufus: You want them to throw me out?
Lily: Well I'd like the option considering how much I'm paying them.

Gossip Girl: One may be the loneliest number... But sometimes only the lonely can play. Wake up little Jenny. The ***** is back.

Vanessa: You're sick!
Chuck: You're welcome!

Gossip Girl: Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. As for me, I'm happy right where I am. I only wanna be with you. xoxo ... Gossip Girl
i would of put some of them in spoiler tags as england are only upto episode 15/16 and the whole reason why serena left hasnt been revealed yet and you've just said it kinda thing.

superstar911
05-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Gossip Girl is amazing. The actors are amazing. The girls are hot. Great story lines. Well-structured dialogue. Dramatic beats. What more do you want lol.

Mrs.McCall
06-07-2008, 03:20 PM
i would of put some of them in spoiler tags as england are only upto episode 15/16 and the whole reason why serena left hasnt been revealed yet and you've just said it kinda thing.

Oh my gosh, I didn't even think...

Sorry everyone!

stickwitu
20-07-2008, 10:47 AM
just watched another ep on itv 2
gonna have to buy this on dvd when it's out because i'm starting to really like it :P

michelle trachtenberg = <3!!!!!

superstar911
20-07-2008, 12:15 PM
just watched another ep on itv 2
gonna have to buy this on dvd when it's out because i'm starting to really like it :P

michelle trachtenberg = <3!!!!!

Just watch it online ;)

stickwitu
20-07-2008, 12:45 PM
nah, i hate doing that!!

majesticdragon
20-07-2008, 04:49 PM
ED WESTWICK IS GOD =]
they aren't to old I don't think so anyway lol.

Meanies
20-07-2008, 10:57 PM
oooh i forgot to watch that.
I remember seeing the adverts, then forgot :(

N-Dubz
25-07-2008, 03:04 PM
books are so much better.

stickwitu
27-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Just watch it online ;)

link? :angel1:

risque
28-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy ***** around here.

NIKKEE
31-07-2008, 11:03 PM
I LOVE Gossip Girl, so sad the first season is over, I'll mainly miss the clothes.
And the young girl who plays Jenny, I SOOO didn't believe she was only 14/15 but she really is in real life. Sorry if anyones said that I never read all the replies.
I don't like Serena. She's too whiny and babyish.
My favourites Blair, and I like Jenny.
The guys are hot, all these of them. The only interesting one is Chuck Bass though :P

stickwitu
01-08-2008, 07:04 PM
i was hoping the whole serena storyline towards the end would be more dramatic than just that, finale wasn't that good which kinda disappointed me. was hoping georgina would go out with a bang even though she'll be back soon probably. michelle trachtenberg is such a good actress.

i watched it all by the way - LOVEZ IT. :P

can't wait for S2, chuck & blair are my favourites & lil j!!!
and i hope they bring in some new characters soon, even if it's just one or two as long as it isn't just for a relationship that won't last kinda thing.

seattlegrace
01-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Loving Blair

stickwitu
26-08-2008, 09:37 PM
first 5mins of s2 premiere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSgqVjewL4&eurl=http://perezhilton.com/

Retroduck
26-08-2008, 10:06 PM
first 5mins of s2 premiere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSgqVjewL4&eurl=http://perezhilton.com/

Thanks for the link.

Abbie.
26-08-2008, 10:08 PM
my best friend got the box set

and is FORCING me to watch LOL

noone else shares her obbession with gossip girl

Mrs.McCall
27-08-2008, 09:53 PM
This is the poster on the front of the DVD sent to critics.

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/gossipgirlscreener__oPt.jpg

Interesting, it's being deemed "highly inappropriate". I think it's rather sexy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!