PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to get a premium, good games?

Technologic
30-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Given in, i'm fed up of the PS3 as it has buggar all.

So anyway, good exclusive games except halo 3 to get with it?

CJW93
30-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Cod
Fifa

awelsh
30-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Forza 2
PGR4
COD4(maybe cept its getting very repetitive now)

c[__]
30-06-2008, 06:51 PM
the fanboy has given in.

Wootzeh
30-06-2008, 06:56 PM
gears of war
bioshock

Jordan3606
30-06-2008, 06:57 PM
the fanboy has given in.

PS3 still remains the better console.

As of by the end of this year anyway. 360 is ever so slightly ahead at the moment, but there is no point in getting one now because there isnt much else for microsoft to do with it.

Most games now are pushing the 360 to its full potential but with the PS3, the games are only just starting to tout its power (MGS4)

Wootzeh
30-06-2008, 07:14 PM

As of by the end of this year anyway. 360 is ever so slightly ahead at the moment, but there is no point in getting one now because there isnt much else for microsoft to do with it.

Most games now are pushing the 360 to its full potential but with the PS3, the games are only just starting to tout its power (MGS4)
o god get out.

Neil
30-06-2008, 07:14 PM

MGS4 is not even close to what the PS3 can do, MGS4 is what Square Enix have been doing since Final Fantasy 10 maybe even earlier, you will never see the PS3s potential and I will guarantee that, I don't care what you say, it just isn't going to happen, no games will ever be 40Gb as that is just too big, if a game ever gets that big it will be a Final Fantasy game with huge cutscenes, the graphics are only as good as the people who create them, you'll be lucky to see anything more than what we've got now from the PS3

c[__]
30-06-2008, 07:28 PM

nice but why did you post that? I didn't mention PS3 so stop causing arguments.

GearsOfWar
30-06-2008, 08:19 PM
The PS3 is the better console because it is added with chips and memory it doesn't even need? Nether to mention I could buy a xbox and a load of games rather then just a PS3 and two games, they've got a really big selection.. :rolleyes:

Halo 3 (as mentioned)
GRiD
GTA IV

Technologic
30-06-2008, 08:55 PM

Shut up, get out.

I asked what games i should get not which console is the best

Edit: I said EXCLUSIVE

GoW looks good, i think i'm going to get bioschok for the PS3 as it has extra content... but still it's a port so it may be glitchy

Fez
30-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Let's see... what's on Microsoft's lineup this year?

http://z.about.com/d/phoenix/1/0/r/K/tumbleweeds01.jpg

loljk

Elasticated
30-06-2008, 09:35 PM

god who actually gives a toss

Jord
30-06-2008, 09:36 PM
go back to ps3 2 spaces above me

Gow
Cod4
Halo 3
fight night round 3

I own a PS3 it sucks my internet doesnt even work on it!

So rubbis.

Jordan3606
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Shut up, get out.

I asked what games i should get not which console is the best

Edit: I said EXCLUSIVE

GoW looks good, i think i'm going to get bioschok for the PS3 as it has extra content... but still it's a port so it may be glitchy

lololol, I'm just trying to save you from wasting your money, I really see no need for a 360 other than for GOW2 maybe, now that PS3 is really coming out of its shell (by the end of the year at most)

loljk

My point exactly :P Hehe

go back to ps3 2 spaces above me

Gow
Cod4
Halo 3
fight night round 3

I own a PS3 it sucks my internet doesnt even work on it!

So rubbis.

Maybe because you dont know how to work it. You cant say console sucks on the basis that 'your internet doesnt work on it'

GearsOfWar
01-07-2008, 06:07 PM
lololol, I'm just trying to save you from wasting your money, I really see no need for a 360 other than for GOW2 maybe, now that PS3 is really coming out of its shell (by the end of the year at most)

Maybe because you dont know how to work it. You cant say console sucks on the basis that 'your internet doesnt work on it'

Gears of War 2, Halo Wars, Halo 4, Saints Row 2, Cod5 etc, I'm sure he will be saving money with Xbox 360, there is a bigger selection of games and everything, plus he'll enjoy live a lot more.

I know you're getting what 3 games from that but you don't have high selling Halo series games now do you? Cry. I wanna see some tears.

Jord
01-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh internet works it stupid PS3 Images dont show neither does videos

Bad things about ps3

Images/videos dont show
patchss every week
to talk to somone you have to exit your game

awelsh
01-07-2008, 06:17 PM

seriously, bget out of this thread. The PS3 fails badly, I have one I have online for it, ive had it since release day. IT SUCKS, the only thing it has going for it is HOME which has been delayed, oh yeah SCEE like to give out delays more than sweets. I did used to use my PS3 quite abit, but there isnt enough games available for it, or if they are then the pricetag on them is massive. The online on PS3 is hugely lacking, it plainly annoys me to have to exit a game to read a message that only has "kk" in it.

Call me a 360 fanboy if you want to but I only just had my 360 and I can see how much better than PS3 it is, the only thing PS3 has going for it is the blu-ray which to be honest no game developer will be able to use properly in the next 5 years.

Spiffing
01-07-2008, 06:33 PM

loljk

That looks absolutely brilliant.

Jordan3606
01-07-2008, 06:41 PM
seriously, bget out of this thread. The PS3 fails badly, I have one I have online for it, ive had it since release day. IT SUCKS, the only thing it has going for it is HOME which has been delayed, oh yeah SCEE like to give out delays more than sweets. I did used to use my PS3 quite abit, but there isnt enough games available for it, or if they are then the pricetag on them is massive. The online on PS3 is hugely lacking, it plainly annoys me to have to exit a game to read a message that only has "kk" in it.

Call me a 360 fanboy if you want to but I only just had my 360 and I can see how much better than PS3 it is, the only thing PS3 has going for it is the blu-ray which to be honest no game developer will be able to use properly in the next 5 years.

As of tomorrow, you dont have to quit games to read messages, because of in game XMB, and also trophies are out, which imo are more in depth than Acheivements on the 360.

Oh internet works it stupid PS3 Images dont show neither does videos

Bad things about ps3

Images/videos dont show
patchss every week
to talk to somone you have to exit your game

On the web browser you mean? Well at least the PS3 has a web browser ;):P

Patches dont come out every week, but there are some quite often after large updates to quickly patch security loopholes

As I said above, as of tomorrow, in game xmb is out so you dont have to quit to read messages

Gears of War 2, Halo Wars, Halo 4, Saints Row 2, Cod5 etc, I'm sure he will be saving money with Xbox 360, there is a bigger selection of games and everything, plus he'll enjoy live a lot more.

I know you're getting what 3 games from that but you don't have high selling Halo series games now do you? Cry. I wanna see some tears.

I thought Halo was a trilogy? So only 3 games and then Halo Wars? I didnt think there'd be a halo 4 :P

GOW2 looks decent, I'll give you that, but yeah as you said, COD5 and Saints Row 2 are on PS3 anyway so meh.

The fact that halo sells a lot doesnt mean its good, Halo 3 isnt as good as previous games in the series.

MGS4 got 10/10 on most review sites though, so surely thats a good contender? :rolleyes: There are more games for the 360 because its been out longer, and also, I fail to see how he'll save money and have more fun on live, considering it costs 40 quid a year.

PSN is almost up to scratch in terms of features compared to Live anyway? The only thing PSN is missing now, its game invites and cross game voice chat (which sony are apparently adding in the update after 2.40). Great considering it costs absolutely nothing. I'm not saying PSN is better than Live, but its a great service when you look at how much it costs you (nowt)

Casuals
01-07-2008, 06:48 PM

loljk
whats ps3 gettting then :eusa_whis

Jordan3606
01-07-2008, 06:54 PM
whats ps3 gettting then :eusa_whis

MGS4 (already out), LittleBigPlanet, Socom, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Buzz: Quiz TV (okay, maybe not a major game, but its great when friends or family are round), Killzone 2 (Jan 2009 I think), Tekken 6, LA Noire (dunno if thats this year though), God of War 3

All of them well known titles, unlike the 360 exclusive list with crap like Alan Wake.. who??

awelsh
01-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Littlegibplanet has been delayed again has it not?

Also the PS3 trophies dont look more in depth than the 360 achievements, they look the exact same but executed badly, the whole look of it bores me. Thats why I use my 360 more now, the PS3 XMB is rubbish, takes ages to load and is plain ugly.

Ill have another go with my PS3 though again tomorrow if the update comes, will it be at 8PM as usual or have they changed the release timeings or something now?

Fez
01-07-2008, 08:18 PM

Also the PS3 trophies dont look more in depth than the 360 achievements, they look the exact same but executed badly, the whole look of it bores me. Thats why I use my 360 more now, the PS3 XMB is rubbish, takes ages to load and is plain ugly.

Ill have another go with my PS3 though again tomorrow if the update comes, will it be at 8PM as usual or have they changed the release timeings or something now?
Not delayed, expected September/ October

Jordan3606
01-07-2008, 08:55 PM

No, it hasnt been delayed :)

Trophies have lot more to them than Acheivements, they're much better. Acheivements give you just a plain old boring score, whereas the more trophies you get, you advance through levels like in COD4 online.

The XMB is much easier to navigate than the Dashboard on the 360, and if you think the XMB is ugly, you can easily customise it with new themes if you want (for free may I add, Microsoft charges for themes on the 360 LOL)

And I think it should be at 8AM or so, because apparantly its being released at midnight american time. They're 8 hours behind us I think, so around 8am then.

not 100% sure though so dont get your hopes up, it might come later in the day :P

c[__]
01-07-2008, 10:07 PM

Trophies have lot more to them than Acheivements, they're much better. Acheivements give you just a plain old boring score, whereas the more trophies you get, you advance through levels like in COD4 online.

The XMB is much easier to navigate than the Dashboard on the 360, and if you think the XMB is ugly, you can easily customise it with new themes if you want (for free may I add, Microsoft charges for themes on the 360 LOL)

Your xbox knowledge is poor as only a handful of themes for the 360 cost and most people probably put their own pics on anyway and I fail to see how a trophy is better than achievements because a) its just obviously copied xbox and b) has it even been released? if not then you dont know what it will even be like...

Simmzay
02-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Get Skate and N+.

kano
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM

And I think it should be at 8AM or so, because apparantly its being released at midnight american time. They're 8 hours behind us I think, so around 8am then.

not 100% sure though so dont get your hopes up, it might come later in the day :P

Whats the difference between a level and a gamerscore? they are both numbers..

What does this level give you? nothing just a number you can show off with, to show how "good" your are or that you have no life.

Maybe you can show of your trophies in home..big whoop.

And i dont see how this trophies system is going to work properly when you can use gamesaves on the ps3.

Like somone else said you have little knownledge of xbox. Quite a few themes and gamerpics are free and if you dont want to spend a pound on a new theme you want, upload your own images.

Games to get:
Gear of war (i dont like it most people do though)
Bioshock
gta5 (for the exclusive content coming)
battlefield bad company

PaulMacC
02-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Call of Duty 4 & GTA IV

GearsOfWar
02-07-2008, 03:14 PM

What does this level give you? nothing just a number you can show off with, to show how "good" your are or that you have no life.

And i dont see how this trophies system is going to work properly when you can use gamesaves on the ps3.

Like somone else said you have little knownledge of xbox. Quite a few themes and gamerpics are free and if you dont want to spend a pound on a new theme you want, upload your own images.

Games to get:
Bioshock
battlefield bad company

When's that coming out?

kano
02-07-2008, 03:45 PM
later this year i think around november. Not sure though

GearsOfWar
02-07-2008, 03:49 PM
You're thinking about Saints Row 2?

Jordan3606
02-07-2008, 08:17 PM

Games to get:
Bioshock
battlefield bad company

Fair enough, but you cant use Gamesaves because people can just download 100% complete gamesaves from the internet and obtain all trophies at once :)

Technologic
02-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Fair enough, but you cant use Gamesaves because people can just download 100% complete gamesaves from the internet and obtain all trophies at once :)
Thanks for ruining this thread

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!