PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Street

Holofoil
30-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey, I haven't seen a thread on this but I'm sure someone else has probably suggested things along these lines.

I thought it would be pretty cool if there was an actual Habbo Street, where all the Public Spaces are linked in a way. So you've got a main road, and you see all the entrances to indoor spaces along that main road.
There could be various routes to go off to the outdoor spaces, so perhaps a lift somewhere to head to the rooftop, and a path leading off to the Habbo gardens...

Linked to the main road there could be a room with a lift that goes to the catergorized floors (trading, games, club and group rooms). Then when you're on the right floor there could be another lift/door, and when you click on it a list of the top rooms comes up, just like the navigator. There could be a little information desk, and when you click on the person, a search bar comes up, like on the Navigator, and you choose the room you want to go to.
When you leave the room you would go back to the room before.

Unfortunately, while all this would be pretty cool, I can be pretty sure that most people will complain about it, since having to click 3 more times than usual is incredibly tiring work for some of you. Admittedly it would get pretty boring having to go round all the rooms if you've seen them all hundreds of times.

I think the July Hot List should be a big Hall you go in to from the main road, which has a door to all of the Hot Rooms.

I know this would be a massive change, and it probably won't happen, and even if it did happen all the creatures of habit would just whine about it because it's yet another thing to get used to. But I just posted it as a suggestion, to see what others think.

Thank you :]

BaybeeElin
01-07-2008, 04:05 PM
I've seen that somewhere before :S
Sounds good, but isn't very practical..
it would also make it harder for the newb's to find there way around..

Fehm
05-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Lol i have to!! xD but. its a bit complex. good idea and very detailed tho.

Lubricant
06-07-2008, 09:16 AM
A road? It's a Hotel. All the rooms are in the hotel. If they reached away from the hotel aspect, then could see this working ;]

Herman
06-07-2008, 10:32 AM
I think he means a hallway to link all the rooms within the hotel. You can have a street too, outside the hotel to access outdoor spaces. Innovative idea :) I like it.

Mr-Trainor
06-07-2008, 05:36 PM
yea - maybe a hallway instead of a street since they are all in a hotel :D

e5
06-07-2008, 05:40 PM
I like this idea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!