PDA

View Full Version : Rules in Action

luce
30-06-2008, 08:36 PM
You can now use pictures of yourself in your avatar or on posts, However you cannot give out any personal information in the photos.

VIP will no longer be open to buy at the new rules have stated that we can no longer sell VIP.

The BLANKED Homes are also being removed because of this new rule.

Fansites CAN:
- Post fun, friendly Habbo news with your own analysis.
- Hold competitions and parties in Habbo.
- Allow all Habbos to join in without discrimination.
- Discuss non-offensive Habbo gossip on forums.
- Create fun, non-offensive alterations.
- Offer help for new and old Habbos.
- Hold events for your readers.
- Allow your visitors to post a photo of themselves that's appropriate and does not contain personal information.
- Offset your hosting costs with advertising banners or ad words.
- Use publically accessible images created and owned by Sulake Corporation Oy responsibly and within the restrictions of the Fansite Way and Terms & Conditions of Habbo Hotel.

Fansites Must NOT:
- Offer Hacking, Scripting or Editing Programs.
- Publish any unreleased news regarding updates, new Furni or features without Sulake's prior permission.
- Ask visitors for their Habbo passwords or personal information such as telephone numbers or home address.
- Charge users for premium services such as VIP access.
- Act as an affiliate for a commercial entity, nor offer merchandise (including Habbo Furni) or services for sale.
- Offer to buy, sell or trade Habbo accounts for real money or Habbo Credits.
- Break the law or talk others into breaking it.
- Publish any material which may be offensive to other users or contains sexual content.
- Publish any personal information, pictures, video or documents belonging to Sulake Corporation Oy.
- Use slander or any other form of bullying in order to harass other people.
- Disrupt the operation of any other official or unofficial fansite nor disrupt the Hotel community.
- Replicate any part of the Habbo Hotel service ('Retro' Hotels, Habbo Home clones etc).
- Represent that your site is approved by or affiliated with Sulake Corporation Oy or that any other content on your site is approved by or affiliated with Sulake Corporation Oy.

This was posted on Another forum no idea if im allowed to say which one here so i wont to be safe :) but yeah they obv aren't fighting it :)

Closed by ShawnFTW (Forum Moderator): There is already a thread on this here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=497855).

Kardan
30-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Habbox can't introduce Habbox VIP though...

But HabboxForum VIP will be staying ;)

luce
30-06-2008, 08:42 PM
How can it stay when it's not allowed and also will you be posting pictures of yourself.. i dont think i would yet i dunno :)

Kardan
30-06-2008, 08:45 PM
How can it stay when it's not allowed and also will you be posting pictures of yourself.. i dont think i would yet i dunno :)

Habbox is an official fansite.

HabboxForum is not an official fansite.

And just because Habbo said you can post pictures, doesn't mean HxF will let you.

Hazza
30-06-2008, 08:47 PM
From what people have been saying, you can't have it on the forum either if you have links on Habbox.com to Habboxforum.com ;)

But this has been posted.

Monkwrestler
30-06-2008, 08:48 PM
And also 'technically' these are just donations and not services habboxforum just lets you have some extra kool stuff for helping out.

Ardemax
01-07-2008, 05:47 AM
And also 'technically' these are just donations and not services habboxforum just lets you have some extra kool stuff for helping out.

how the hell is it technically donating.
donating is when you kindly donate for a website and get nothing in return.
its paying for a service.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!