PDA

View Full Version : Fansite ~ Looking for People

Cushioned
30-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I have my fansite, called HabbTastic.

I need anyone who wants to help with coding, radio, pretty much anyone.
The site is HabbTastic.net

If you are interested, I will take any help from US, UK, CA, or AU, so basically from anywhere. Add me to msn:

[email protected] is the email for my MSN

Thanks for anyone who helps me out!

Regards,
Cushioned

NEW-START
30-06-2008, 11:20 PM
You've posted this before.

It looks like you'll have a struggle getting users nevermind staff. :rolleyes:

Cushioned
01-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Well,
I could open within a week if I wanted to, but I don't feel like putting all my time into it, with all the content that needs to be coded, it would take days.

So yeah, I want a coder to assist me. Then it would take around 1-2 Days.

Maybe if you gave advice, and not just say it is going to be hard, I might get some ideas. :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Cushioned

NEW-START
01-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Not giving you any advice at all after a pathetic delivery like that.

Independent
01-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Well,
I could open within a week if I wanted to, but I don't feel like putting all my time into it, with all the content that needs to be coded, it would take days.

So yeah, I want a coder to assist me. Then it would take around 1-2 Days.

Maybe if you gave advice, and not just say it is going to be hard, I might get some ideas. :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Cushioned
Seeing as I can't troll no more, I may as well help you.

I'm not asking to be staff, here's an idea:

- Design your fansite in a up-to-date Habbo style, such as web 2.0 but Habbo'y
- Don't use a free layout, make the layout yourself, if you can't code the layout just ask someone on Habboxforum and they'd gladly do that for you most likely free of charge.
- Don't steal your content from other fansites, and obey the fansite rules if you want a crack at official-ty.

Cushioned
01-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Seeing as I can't troll no more, I may as well help you.

I'm not asking to be staff, here's an idea:

- Design your fansite in a up-to-date Habbo style, such as web 2.0 but Habbo'y
- Don't use a free layout, make the layout yourself, if you can't code the layout just ask someone on Habboxforum and they'd gladly do that for you most likely free of charge.
- Don't steal your content from other fansites, and obey the fansite rules if you want a crack at official-ty.

Well, that's why I am asking for help. I am looking for someone to help me design a layout, but I can't find anyone who will.

Independent
01-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Well, that's why I am asking for help. I am looking for someone to help me design a layout, but I can't find anyone who will.
You are expecting someone to design you a layout?

Jesus christ, your fansite is getting nowhere.

+REP Scott.

Cushioned
01-07-2008, 10:20 PM
You are expecting someone to design you a layout?

Jesus christ, your fansite is getting nowhere.

+REP Scott.

No, I was just seeing if someone would. I have a custom layout right now, but I was hoping maybe someone could either make a better one, or improve this one.

NEW-START
01-07-2008, 10:31 PM
No, I was just seeing if someone would. I have a custom layout right now, but I was hoping maybe someone could either make a better one, or improve this one.

Just get off this forum, please. :$

Cushioned
01-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Just get off this forum, please. :$

You're the one flaming people for no good reason.

All I did, was ask someone for help on my fansite.

So if you would please stop flaming my thread.

Mk, bye.

NEW-START
01-07-2008, 10:45 PM
You're the one flaming people for no good reason.

All I did, was ask someone for help on my fansite.

So if you would please stop flaming my thread.

Mk, bye.

Still want help? Drop your attitude sonny. You're pathetic and wont get anywhere with your immature posting style.

Cushioned
01-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Still want help? Drop your attitude sonny. You're pathetic and wont get anywhere with your immature posting style.

I'm just saying, there's no reason for you to be flaming me. I just asked for some help.

Hypertext
02-07-2008, 04:40 AM
Since when do you code content?

Cushioned
02-07-2008, 06:47 AM
Since when do you code content?

Like, not really code. I mean like right it all up and that such. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regards,
Cushioned

:Edzy
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Stop trying to change your tune to dig yourself out of the flaming.

You cannot expect anyone to help you because everyone can see how immature you are.

Your MSN address says alot about you :)

Cushioned
02-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Stop trying to change your tune to dig yourself out of the flaming.

You cannot expect anyone to help you because everyone can see how immature you are.

Your MSN address says alot about you :)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've heard that before, but all my contacts are on there, and I can't really switch them all over.

Thanks for the advice though. I appreciate it.

Regards,
Cushioned

Independent
02-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've heard that before, but all my contacts are on there, and I can't really switch them all over.

Thanks for the advice though. I appreciate it.

Regards,
Cushioned

We're not asking for your life story.

This is not trolling: but owning a fansite requires YOU to do OVER HALF of the work.

Content is a tiny bit of the work, and you are not prepaired to do that.. IMO you are just plain stupid.

Cushioned
02-07-2008, 05:05 PM
We're not asking for your life story.

This is not trolling: but owning a fansite requires YOU to do OVER HALF of the work.

Content is a tiny bit of the work, and you are not prepaired to do that.. IMO you are just plain stupid.

I've already gotten a layout, and a DJ Panel so far. I was just seeing if someone would help. This forum justs flames the hell out of people for no reason. Lol, it's rather funny.

Independent
02-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I've already gotten a layout, and a DJ Panel so far. I was just seeing if someone would help. This forum justs flames the hell out of people for no reason. Lol, it's rather funny.
It's rather funny how stupid your being, you can't expect somebody to do everything for you.

Your thread is getting flamed as your asking everyone to do the website that you wish to own for you..

Getting a DJ panel isn't hard, what are you on?

Fehm
02-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I may be able to help you :) ive added you on msn, I can offer vBulletin and everything

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!