PDA

View Full Version : UFO's and aliens

Jord
01-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Sighing everywhere! (of ufos)

Do you belive in aliens?

I do but I would of though the ufo's would of been bigger :S looks like a cone thats either green or red

Discuss!

Aces
01-07-2008, 04:44 PM
I believe in other human-like life, but not in the "alien" form.

Hiro
01-07-2008, 04:47 PM
I live with one - wanna come see my sister?

Aces
01-07-2008, 04:54 PM
That's not very nice, but I'll come.

Hazza
01-07-2008, 04:55 PM
I think they are real. I don't believe in the whole of the universe that we are the only life form. I've always thought this and I've always been interested. I believe in Aliens but not the stereotype of aliens, like big black eyes, big head, slimy etc.

GearsOfWar
01-07-2008, 05:29 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter or post inappropriately.

Heart Break Kid
01-07-2008, 05:38 PM
ye si believe in em... but have you notices dince MOD have realesed papers more and more are being sighted??

IceNineKills
01-07-2008, 06:39 PM
I believe in aliens completely. I don't believe all this crap that has come out in all the papers though. Like someone found some metal in wales, so it must of been from a UFO! Yeah, whatever,

Spiffing
01-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Like Ghosts, i really dont know. I've seen some pretty creepy stuff before so ya know. I mean its abit offtopic, but the 9/11 satans face freaked me out, could be bull could be real.

I dont think we will ever know :rolleyes:

Nemo
01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Is it ironic that i watched independence day today? :x

Mint
01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
LOL, My sister is for sale just incase you was looking for a new scarecrow.

Jord
02-07-2008, 06:53 AM

You made me lol :D

I believe in other human-like life, but not in the "alien" form.

Might not looks like "alien's" but if somone see's one they will call it a alien because its got the name allready.

Yoshimitsui
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
I think there are creatures on other planets, but not aliens or UFO's of any kind.

Jord
02-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Yeh I dont thing anyone every seen one only the UFO's.

Neversoft
16-07-2008, 12:32 AM
I do believe in aliens, but that they are just little microorganisms or something similar to bugs or animals. I don't believe in the human like form of aliens shown in films. I also believe that aliens exist in a different solar system than us and it will never be possible for them to travel to Earth.

I think there are creatures on other planets, but not aliens or UFO's of any kind.

Creatures of other planets would be aliens.

Tintinnabulate
16-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Most of the alien sighting in which the alien looks 99% like a human is fake imo as the people reporting them want attention and have zero imagination.

I believe there are aliens out there considering the universe is huge. We are aliens to them.

stickwitu
16-07-2008, 03:59 PM
government conspiracy!!!!!!!
X FILES ANYONE?

Firehorse
17-07-2008, 09:32 PM
I believe in aliens but not the green stereotyped version. It's not even known how big the universe is, could be endless so there could easily be other life forms out there.

PaintYourTarget
17-07-2008, 09:41 PM
That's not very nice, but I'll come.
I bet you will ;)

Yeah, I do believe in life beyond our own planet and that they can come visit, but surely by now if they know we're here there'd be more contact?

Firehorse
17-07-2008, 09:43 PM
but surely by now if they know we're here there'd be more contact?

Mabe they've been watching movies and know what we do to aliens :O
They're just scared to make contact with such a violent race.

N-Dubz
17-07-2008, 09:45 PM
I bet you will ;)

Yeah, I do believe in life beyond our own planet and that they can come visit, but surely by now if they know we're here there'd be more contact?

They could be planning something else or are worried about what we are/ how we will take to them.

PaintYourTarget
17-07-2008, 09:48 PM
They could be planning something else or are worried about what we are/ how we will take to them.
But, surely in the thousands of years of life on Earth many races must of found us - one of those must have had some sort of influence.
I like the idea of Stargate, where the gods and mythical beings were actually real but alien... I'm not saying it's true or anything, but it's a pretty engaging theory - guess that's why the Tv show did so well.

VPSwow
17-07-2008, 09:51 PM
I believe there is something out there and we should be scared if they are. There have been sightings of HUGE aircrafts a lot more higher technology than us. If they are afraid of us or are watching us they may have technology behond our technology and we could be dead in a matter of seconds. Horrible thought but it could be true. Also how are they trying to communicate with us, they won't speak our language, they wont know our distress signals and such so how are we ment to contact them?. They are trying to send radio signals, if there is alians, who says they have radios? Im sure there technology is WAY more advanced than that.

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 02:01 PM
We don't know nothing about them. The spaceships we see however fast they may be could take years to get back to them. There might not even be the "aliens" in them spaceships, there just sent to record us or something. There more likely watching us, trying to find an approach towards us as they obviously have far better technology. I'm sure we'd be the same if we found them first, we wouldn't know how to approach them in any way.

Observing may be better for all of us right now, with the technology and power they obviously have its clear they could kill us easily.

Virgin Mary
18-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Too many people expect them to come down and be like "hiya lol" or something. That's like expecting humans observing lions to run into the middle of them and say hello.

PaintYourTarget
18-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Too many people expect them to come down and be like "hiya lol" or something. That's like expecting humans observing lions to run into the middle of them and say hello.
Not quite a Lion, but this illustrates my point quite well...
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2008-03/37355354.jpg

Sammeth.
18-07-2008, 07:12 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2008-03/37355354.jpg

Didnt that tiger have to be put down after it mauled one of them?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/10/04/roy.attacked/

Niall!
18-07-2008, 07:17 PM

depends what age she is

Sammeth.
18-07-2008, 07:27 PM

-picture of two gay germans with a trained white tiger-

Besides that so totally different to his point like. He is saying that a human observing wild lions, who we are totally unfamiliar with, wouldn't just walk right up to them, just like Aliens wouldn't do it to us as we are unfamiliar to them (and not trained by them since birth....). Its a tad different when a Tiger is born in captivity and handled by humans for as long as it can remember, cus thats all the tiger knows. Its what its used to.

I hope I explained that okay, I have problems getting my point across :( And thats assuming I've interpreted your point correctly as well. :P

PaintYourTarget
18-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Besides that so totally different to his point like. He is saying that a human observing wild lions, who we are totally unfamiliar with, wouldn't just walk right up to them, just like Aliens wouldn't do it to us as we are unfamiliar to them (and not trained by them since birth....). Its a tad different when a Tiger is born in captivity and handled by humans for as long as it can remember, cus thats all the tiger knows. Its what its used to.

I hope I explained that okay, I have problems getting my point across :( And thats assuming I've interpreted your point correctly as well. :P
Nono, you got it spot on. I was just furthering the discussion by throwing in the idea that some people do go out of their way to befriend and train Lions and Tigers and the like, couldn't that relationship happen with Aliens and Humans in some cases?

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Nono, you got it spot on. I was just furthering the discussion by throwing in the idea that some people do go out of their way to befriend and train Lions and Tigers and the like, couldn't that relationship happen with Aliens and Humans in some cases?

No, we don't know how they act. What if they don't even communicate the same way as we do?
Its alot more complicated, because thats like human's walking up to a elephant and trying to communicate with them. They have to be trained to understand us. It would be even harder with people we havnt ever met, vice versa for them.

Virgin Mary
18-07-2008, 09:30 PM

Despite my forum name not being DJ-xCaNdIx, I'm a she. Thanks for backing up my point, though.

PaintYourTarget
18-07-2008, 09:34 PM
They've had thousands of years to observe Humanity, I'm sure they'd pass knowledge down - so they could possible have had the skills they need to try and contact us. And if not, there'll always be one reckless one who tries to communicate and fail miserably...

Though, there is no way to win this so I'm gonna give up.

Loqo
18-07-2008, 10:20 PM
I believe in them. How big the universe is I cant believe we are the only life form. Their will be something else out their.

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 11:06 PM
They've had thousands of years to observe Humanity, I'm sure they'd pass knowledge down - so they could possible have had the skills they need to try and contact us. And if not, there'll always be one reckless one who tries to communicate and fail miserably...

Though, there is no way to win this so I'm gonna give up.

They are trying to show us there here, else why would they send q. big spaceships over towards us? I think its a lot harder its not like they can just land and be socially accepted. Yes they've progressed in technology alot more then us, but they might communicate completly diffrent from us which makes things alot harder.
An on the plus hand - they might not want to talk to us?

Its harder to make a move when your threatened, they could think we would attack them etc just as we would. An those spaceships they send they might actually not be anyone in them, and they take afew years to get back to them however fast they are, therefore slowing down the process.

An thousand of years? We've had thousand's of years, dosn't mean we've used all those years looking out for "aliens".. They obviously have progressed in technology before us but they've created other things, and have began looking for other worlds aswell.

Sammeth.
18-07-2008, 11:45 PM
Despite my forum name not being DJ-xCaNdIx, I'm a she. Thanks for backing up my point, though.

I can't think of a resonable excuse. But its definatly not my fault :eusa_ange Sorry x.

Zak
20-07-2008, 02:46 PM
In this vast universe where we are situated I doubt we will ever see any other life-forms near us.

As for aliens, I dont believe they look like what we think they look like.. at all.

Although there must be something out there that resembles us. If not i expect life to exist on another planet somewhere.

We can't be the only ones O.o

Fehm
22-07-2008, 10:42 AM
I believe that the universe is too big to not have another 'life' form. To be honest, Aliens dont exist what do exist is another life form lmao .. But thye probably wont be sitting there going, Oh where scanning the universe for humans? becus'd we'd be aliens to them? ?
Ooo

INTERESTING STUFF =]

Cypher-
22-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Not at all, its just a figment of our curious mind. People say they see ufo's all the time and its just what their mind wants to see.

For instance this pic below is a pic of a tent that got caught up in a mini tornado at my campsite at Oxegen 08 festival but it looks like anything you want it too.

http://file043b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/07/21/14/737723158a8391151218l.jpg

N-Dubz
22-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Not at all, its just a figment of our curious mind. People say they see ufo's all the time and its just what their mind wants to see.

For instance this pic below is a pic of a tent that got caught up in a mini tornado at my campsite at Oxegen 08 festival but it looks like anything you want it too.

http://file043b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/07/21/14/737723158a8391151218l.jpg

No not really, many have seen them up close. At least one had to be real.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!