PDA

View Full Version : About Green Rollers

Smeagol
01-07-2008, 03:51 PM
I would just like to ask if these are Rare and if they are then how Rare are they?
I cannot find them on the Habbox Rare Value Section nor in the Habbo Hotel Catalogue.
Thanks for any help i get :D

PaulMacC
02-07-2008, 02:13 PM
We havent really seen them being traded much and thats most likely why it isnt up on Habbox though rollers are very unique pieces of furniture, they get added and then removed all the time.

Fehm
02-07-2008, 04:37 PM
They go in and out of 'fashion' (If thats the way you want to put it) Ive noticed that sometimes during compeititons (e.g. the theme park one) the amount of green rollers rose that was needed and therefore they where found to be rare. If we ever see them being traded for more than expected, Im sure a rare value reporter will report it and we'll take it from there! (sorry about the rubbish responce, best i cud think of but i hope i helped!)

-Danube-
10-07-2008, 09:46 PM
The rollers get rotated in the catalouge every so often when new updates come about, no point finding a value as there are loads of them on the hotel and most people don't even no they aint in the catalouge, by next year they'll probaly be back in the catalouge agen.

The only rollers to have not gone in the catalouge is the black knight rollers :D

Ajthedragon
11-07-2008, 06:35 AM
Most rollers (Exsept gold, ice and knight) are considered as norms so we naturally dont bother getting values for them, as well as they are allways getting re-realeased in the caterlogue. A value for them would probably be 0.1 (Estimate).

Hope this helps ;)

-Danube-
11-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Got message of guy saying i was wrong about the knight rollers, i worded it wrong i meant the knight rollers have only ever been in the catalouge once for Habboween in 2005. Never been back in since.

Mr-Trainor
12-07-2008, 09:48 AM
some rollers are rares and some rollers aren't. some people will still trade the green rollers as a norm but maybe give a little bit more than 7rd.

most rollers are always in and out of the catalogue
example: i remember when the white roller was a super rare valued at 9cs. but it went in the catalogue, then out of it, and now its back in it again. [i think thats right]

so if habbox valued them.. they'd have to keep removing them from habbox and then putting them up again [unless they just left it on and caused confusing to some people]. so only gold and knight rolers are on habbox :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!