PDA

View Full Version : Credit Issues

LostInMyMind
01-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Recently I've been tring to buy credits with my credit card and I get this message:

Payment transaction was not successfull!
1. If you received a Habbo Credits Code via email, you may redeem the Habbo Code for Habbo Credits now or later.
2. If you did not recieve an email from us, please try to buy again. Please note that you can only buy a limited amount of Habbo Credits during the set period of time.
3. If you still have problems, please contact customer service. (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/iot/go?lang=en&country=uk)

So I contacted Habbo about it and I get this:

There are a number of reasons transactions are declined. For example, the issuing bank has refused to authorise the transaction, or your attempt to purchase may have hit some security violations (result of too many attempts), or they suspect that there is a duplicate transaction, where the cardholders bank is indicating there is already an approval on the card for this sterling amount.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about declines. I can only suggest you wait a day or two and try again, or if trying to buy Credits for more than one Habbo, make the amounts slightly different. Please note also, that you can only use Credit Cards to buy Habbo Credits 3 times a week.

I called my bank and they said it wasn't them, so I waited a few days and tried again. Denied again, so I email Habbo again. Same mass email!

So since nothing is being resolved should I email Sulake or what?! idk. help?

MissAlice
01-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Might be worth you using a different option, I think there is an option on the Help Tool, for: none of the above. It has been a while since I used it, so good luck :) Be sure to reply to the automated email that gets sent within minutes normally!

Jack.Lfc
01-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Just dont waste your money, you will regret it when ur a bit older.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!