PDA

View Full Version : Dale = Gay?

Hazza
01-07-2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1362344.ece

I wouldn't be surprised. rofl.

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Two threads on the same topic merged.

Mr.Sam
01-07-2008, 04:48 PM
why is dales face worse quality to the rest of the photo?
his face doesn't fit on the photo, he has no shadow from the other guys head and his head clashes with the other guys like he is right in front of it

the area is dark yet dale has a lack of shadow on himself

Virgin Mary
Obviously going into a gay bar and daring to converse with homosexuals makes you gay.

RyanDOT
I read this on 'The Sun' today, and thought to share it.
Im not against 'Gays' by the way.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00521/SNN01BB02A-682_521175a.jpg
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00521/SNN01BB02GAY-682_521173a.jpg
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00521/SNN01BB02C-682_521174a.jpg

First picture shows that Dale has poked out his tongue as he goes 'topless' with his pal.
Second picture shows that Dale is dancing topless in a 'Gay Bar'
Third picture shows that Dale is poking his tongue out, who does he like..?

BY THE WAY. OPEN SPOILERS BY YOUR OWN RISK

Source from:

Hazza
01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Obviously going into a gay bar and daring to converse with homosexuals makes you gay.
Did I say it did? :rolleyes:

why is dales face worse quality to the rest of the photo?
his face doesn't fit on the photo, he has no shadow from the other guys head and his head clashes with the other guys like he is right in front of it

What about the second photo? I don't see what would interest The Sun into making fake photos rofl.

RyanDOT
01-07-2008, 04:50 PM

I wouldn't be surprised. rofl.

Beat me to it by 2 mins lol.

I think hes gay in my opinion.

Hazza
01-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Beat me to it by 2 mins lol.

I think hes gay in my opinion.
I don't think he's gay - He's got a girlfriend. I think he might be bisexual. You'll never know.

Virgin Mary
01-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Did I say it did? :rolleyes:
I didn't mean you I meant the article and what it implies. I'm sure Dale said he hates homophobia because he has gay friends, though at the time people assumed he was lying to gain fans...

Mr.Sam
01-07-2008, 04:53 PM
It would for someone to send it in for money

What about the second photo? I don't see what would interest The Sun into making fake photos rofl.

here is what I was meaning
also dales head casts no shadows on the guys head

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4610/dale1fp6.png
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4610/dale1fp6.png

Hazza
01-07-2008, 04:57 PM
I still think the picture is real. I don't believe he is gay. If he has got gay friends he may have just been with them - Not everyone that goes to gay bars are gay - People go with their mates because they don't want to go alone.

Plank
01-07-2008, 05:06 PM
He said he has lots of gay friends so maybe that's why he was there.

omgitslily
01-07-2008, 05:09 PM
i think the pics real and i don't think dale's gay, on his myspace he has loads of pics in gaybars so it's real that he does go in them but like Forum said he probably just has gay friends.

Slowpoke
I don't think he is and the picture looks VERY fake to me. Even if it isn't, it doesn't make him gay. I have lots of straight friends who go to gay bars.

Roboevil
What the hell LOOOL. Is that The Sun? Why do people pay money to read ********?

Hazza
01-07-2008, 05:10 PM
You never know his 'mate' could of sold the story for a bit of money - Even though it isn't true, and thats his 'mate' in the picture - I wouldn't be surprised seeing as thats how shallow people get now days.

@Roboevil - I buy the Sun and the Daily Mail and they all have the same crap in them.

Plank
01-07-2008, 05:13 PM
The pictures are from the actual site of the gay bar he goes to so I doubt they're fake.

http://www.g-bar.com/gallery2006/?gdate=140706

risque
01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
So you post a thread questioning his sexuality which you then proceed to doubt the sexuality he claims he is, and then say you think he isn't gay? Right. Lots of straight people attend gay bars, mainly because they may have gay friends.

Monopoly
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Oh haiiii there. ;)

Lol, who really cares if he's gay.

Hazza
01-07-2008, 05:57 PM
So you post a thread questioning his sexuality which you then proceed to doubt the sexuality he claims he is, and then say you think he isn't gay? Right. Lots of straight people attend gay bars, mainly because they may have gay friends.
Get your facts right, First of all I said "It wouldn't surprised me" because he has lied about many others things - E.g. the fact he has a girlfriend and thanks for repeating what I said already ;)

risque
01-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Get your facts right, First of all I said "It wouldn't surprised me" because he has lied about many others things - E.g. the fact he has a girlfriend and thanks for repeating what I said already ;)

I do have my facts straight thanks. Where is the second of all? LOL argument doesn't hold up well at all. "He has lied about many other things, the fact he has a girlfriend." Well excuse me inspector, but I think that rules out the homosexuality?

-Eyeless-
01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Ahh it is all clear to me now :P

Hazza
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
I still think the picture is real. I don't believe he is gay. If he has got gay friends he may have just been with them - Not everyone that goes to gay bars are gay - People go with their mates because they don't want to go alone.
*Cough*

I do have my facts straight thanks. Where is the second of all? LOL argument doesn't hold up well at all. "He has lied about many other things, the fact he has a girlfriend." Well excuse me inspector, but I think that rules out the homosexuality?
Speaks for itself don't you think?

AMERlCA...
01-07-2008, 06:14 PM
:o look at dale hes hot

risque
01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
*Cough*

Speaks for itself don't you think?

Yeah it does, the fact that you contradicted yourself.

leah
01-07-2008, 06:37 PM
LOL this explains why he fancies Jen!
Finally an explaination..

Monopoly
01-07-2008, 06:42 PM
LOL this explains why he fancies Jen!
Finally an explaination..

+REP :eusa_clap

shizzle
01-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Suprising, I never knew this was coming.

Kardan
01-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Since when does visiting a gay bar mean you're gay?

Or have I missed something?

N-Dubz
01-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Dale isn't gay.

Coldplay
01-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I love the way you all stereotype people who go to gay bars as gay, thats really mature of you all.

Additionally, I love the way you listen to 'The Sun', A newspaper which when the words are calculated has an average word age which a 5 year old can read, it's a newspaper for people who want to believe garbage.

-Eyeless-
01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
I love the way you all stereotype people who go to gay bars as gay, thats really mature of you all.

Additionally, I love the way you listen to 'The Sun', A newspaper which when the words are calculated has an average word age which a 5 year old can read, it's a newspaper for people who want to believe garbage.

I was joking :( lol but I thought the thread was funny :)

Coldplay
01-07-2008, 07:11 PM
I was reffering to the people who are like;

"He went into a gay bar! He's gay!!"

Plank
01-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I was reffering to the people who are like;

"He went into a gay bar! He's gay!!"
Unless I have missed it, not one person has responded that way...

Coldplay
01-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Maybe not, but people have reacted similarily, and lets be honest, this thread would never have been created if people didn't think that he was gay for going into a gay bar?

Eamonn
01-07-2008, 09:47 PM
LOL coldplay i think you may have just said one of the gayest things ever, of course you are going to assume someone in a gay bar is gay, hence the name, gay bar :$ although i'm not saying he is gay, i just think its stupid for you to incinuate that someone is immature because they think that generally people to go to a gay bar, are gay.

Coldplay
01-07-2008, 09:49 PM
So what now, anybody that go's to Mc'Donalds is fat and eats Mc'Donalds every day? I don't think so, A gay bar may simply be run by gay people. Just because you go into a gay bar doesn't make you gay, I was saying people are immature for sterotyping people.

Eamonn
01-07-2008, 09:55 PM
So what now, anybody that go's to Mc'Donalds is fat and eats Mc'Donalds every day? I don't think so, A gay bar may simply be run by gay people. Just because you go into a gay bar doesn't make you gay, I was saying people are immature for sterotyping people.

ahaha, no because mcdonalads is associated with fast food, so the general thought is anyone that goes mcdonalds eats food, thus a gay bar is associated primarily with gay people, so the general thought is that gay people go to these bars :rolleyes:, so i was saying how i think it is fairly silly of you to brand anyone immature because they stereotype gay bars with gay people, because gay bars are generally made for gay people, thus the name.

-Eyeless-
01-07-2008, 10:16 PM
LOL coldplay i think you may have just said one of the gayest things ever, of course you are going to assume someone in a gay bar is gay, hence the name, gay bar :$ although i'm not saying he is gay, i just think its stupid for you to incinuate that someone is immature because they think that generally people to go to a gay bar, are gay.

But straight guys go there to pick up hot chicks :rolleyes: and that is actual fact ;)

EDIT:Because girls go there so they don't get harrased by perverts and they also go there to find gay best friends :)

Eamonn
01-07-2008, 10:18 PM
But straight guys go there to pick up hot chicks :rolleyes: and that is actual fact ;)

of my own knowledge, i am aware i never said they didn't, i have only stated that i think it is silly to call someone immature for believing that most people who go to a gay bar are gay, as i have previously explained.

-Eyeless-
01-07-2008, 10:21 PM
of my own knowledge, i am aware i never said they didn't, i have only stated that i think it is silly to call someone immature for believing that most people who go to a gay bar are gay, as i have previously explained.

I never said you said that they did that they didn't but did... :S but seriously I thought it was common knowledge </Sarcastic Joke> ;)

Eamonn
01-07-2008, 10:25 PM
i can honestly say i did not understand a word of what you just said :S

-Eyeless-
01-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Well the first bit was a joke about the whole "I am aware that I never said nuthing about people having to be gay to go to gaybars etc..." and the second was me joking about everybody knowing that gaybars are used for straight guys to pick up hot chicks which obviously isn't true, my attempt at humour that obviously didn't work...:(

Eamonn
01-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Well the first bit was a joke about the whole "I am aware that I never said nuthing about people having to be gay to go to gaybars etc..." and the second was me joking about everybody knowing that gaybars are used for straight guys to pick up hot chicks which obviously isn't true, my attempt at humour that obviously didn't work...:(

urmmm.. well i may have found it humourous if i understood it! we will never know tho :( maybe next time?

tutu1
01-07-2008, 11:07 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=211369958

That is his Myspace - I know it is as I saw it before BB9 started. Im a BB9 freak. haha!

In his photos there are a lot of gay-looking people.
And don't get me wrong in the way I said that, I have a gaydar :D!

Coldplay
01-07-2008, 11:10 PM
He has gay freinds, he's said that on the show.

That doesn't make him gay? I have gay friends and I'm completely straight.

02-07-2008, 08:19 AM
mm yes please

majesticdragon
02-07-2008, 09:12 AM
I wish I still think Stu is tbh.

splatttt
02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
he doesnt seem gay really lmao.

Plank
02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=211369958

That is his Myspace - I know it is as I saw it before BB9 started. Im a BB9 freak. haha!

In his photos there are a lot of gay-looking people.
And don't get me wrong in the way I said that, I have a gaydar :D!
Orientation: Straight

02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
on loads of his puctures it says 'GC Party'

so Gay something

freeza
02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Very Nice to see this lol as dale also closed Other guys zipper in big brother

Alexicles.
02-07-2008, 06:20 PM
I think he is Gay to be honest, he was the main guy doing peoples hai rthe other day. Putting pink in it, isn't that a prime example?

God, it's soo blatently obvious...

Slowpoke
02-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I think he is Gay to be honest, he was the main guy doing peoples hai rthe other day. Putting pink in it, isn't that a prime example?

Liking pink and doing peoples hair makes you gay? No, stop being so stereotypical.

Coldplay
02-07-2008, 06:34 PM

Think you'll find that pink is one of this seasons colors..

risque
02-07-2008, 06:36 PM

So all male hairdressers are gay? I think not. He used straighteners for all of half an hour, or even less. He uses them himself because he likes to look good and boy does he. Pink isn't a gay colour either, other housemates did do it to themselves too. It's blatently obvious that your points aren't the strongest.

-Eyeless-
02-07-2008, 06:38 PM

Male hairdressers get to touch girls hair all day, It is a bit of a weird fantasy I will accept but a fantasy nonetheless ;)

N-Dubz
02-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes Dale is of course gay, he really fancies Stuart dosn't he?

Oh **** off and stop being so pathetic, it was no biggie.

And only real men wear pink, sorry that you havn't noticed that. :rolleyes:

Dale seems comfortable in his sexuality so he openly hangs around and is a laugh with boys.

stickwitu
02-07-2008, 08:03 PM
people can go to gay bars for a night out, there isn't a law saying you have to be gay to go to one..

he could be bi though.

Mr.Sam
02-07-2008, 08:05 PM
pink was the colour of the dye given by bb they didn't choose the colour.
just because he used the colour pink doesn't make him gay

Hazza
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM

LOL at that comment. Get a grip, we are in the 21st century - Most boys wear pink and do their hair.

Jack.Lfc
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
If he was gay i think he'd have snapped up denis.

Coldplay
02-07-2008, 09:56 PM
if he was gay, it wouldn't make him blind too.

risque
03-07-2008, 06:30 PM
if he was gay, it wouldn't make him blind too.

So below the belt! Love it.

Coldplay
03-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Ha, I wouldn't go anywhere near Dennis' belt.

I have no problem with gay people, but Dennis is UGLY.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!