PDA

View Full Version : Alone in the dark

Lost_Addict
01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
ya has anyone else got this game i bought it a few days ago and think its stunning but i can find hardlly anyone who has actually played the game bar the swear words and the controls are a bit fiddly there the only down side i love how you can free roam and have almost anything as a weapon

so ya if you have alone in the dark or want to get it please post here

[Chris]
02-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I was actully looking at the scores.. its lowest was 3.5/10, and the highest was 8/10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alone_in_the_Dark_(2008_video_game)

The game has received mixed reviews, ranging from 3/10[11][12] to 8/10[13] : IGN UK awarded the game 7/10 while IGN US rated it 3.5/10. The main issues with the game were that the controls seemed overly complicated for doing simple actions, the many glitches and bugs, the plastic-like, stiff character models, bad driving control, and an unsatisfying conclusion. The fire effects were universally praised, however, and all the reviews agreed that it tries to break gameplay cliches.

Doesnt seem that bad.. but reviews have been known to be wrong, everyone is different..

One of my friends has got it.. so i might see how good it is, it doesnt actully look bad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!