PDA

View Full Version : Connecting issue

Yonder
03-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Edit: Seems eu server is down (the site gone offline just as i posted this, my luck!)

Hey, i just install wow on laptop, i have it on my pc works fine. But wanted it on my laptop so i can move around the house (or outside) and play when im bored.

Ive installed it just and i went to login (so it would prompt me to download patch). But when i go to login it says "Unable to connect". In the launcher it says cannot connect to server (to display news). Also in the client on the left hand side the updates are normally there but they aren't on mine (obviously because it cannot connect).

Ive trouble shooted everything from reinstalling to connect laptop directly to router, No such luck the server seems to be up (eu) and the realms are fine.

Any one got any ideas? Has this happened to anybody else?

Charly
03-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Edit: Seems eu server is down (the site gone offline just as i posted this, my luck!)

Hey, i just install wow on laptop, i have it on my pc works fine. But wanted it on my laptop so i can move around the house (or outside) and play when im bored.

Ive installed it just and i went to login (so it would prompt me to download patch). But when i go to login it says "Unable to connect". In the launcher it says cannot connect to server (to display news). Also in the client on the left hand side the updates are normally there but they aren't on mine (obviously because it cannot connect).

Ive trouble shooted everything from reinstalling to connect laptop directly to router, No such luck the server seems to be up (eu) and the realms are fine.

Any one got any ideas? Has this happened to anybody else?

What server are you on?
And I don't see your problem really, I'd unplug you internet or turn it off for like a minute or so then restart laptop and then plug the internet back in! Usually sorts mine out :)

Yonder
03-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Now its saying the tracker is down.. when im downloading patch.

Charly
03-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Is the patch downloading?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!