PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Habboer - Manager's needed

Janczyk
03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Habboer.com showed had a brief opening in late 2007 but due to personal problems the site had to be suspended. Now, the site is ready to make a comeback and is planning to revolutionise fan sites.

Habboer is owned by Aflux, me, and I plan to get together a team of manager's which can help progress the site and push it forward - this is done by two ways. I will approach the people who I think will benefit the site and I'm in the progress of doing this now. The other way is that the people that have read this thread will reply showing interest and then PM me.

The application process is simple; you PM me your personal statement and I can detirmine who will benefit the site but please inform me of which areas of fan sites you consider yourself worthy for.

There are no application forms, it must come from yourself as only the best shall make it.

Just a final word - everything that needs to be paid for will be done so out of my own pocket - the domain, the vbulletin and the hosting has been paid for and I shall be creating the layout myself as well as coding it, maybe.

Thanks, any questions reply here.

Agnostic Bear
03-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Habboer.com showed had a brief opening in late 2007 but due to personal problems the site had to be suspended. Now, the site is ready to make a comeback and is planning to revolutionise fan sites.

Habboer is owned by Aflux, me, and I plan to get together a team of manager's which can help progress the site and push it forward - this is done by two ways. I will approach the people who I think will benefit the site and I'm in the progress of doing this now. The other way is that the people that have read this thread will reply showing interest and then PM me.

The application process is simple; you PM me your personal statement and I can detirmine who will benefit the site but please inform me of which areas of fan sites you consider yourself worthy for.

There are no application forms, it must come from yourself as only the best shall make it.

Just a final word - everything that needs to be paid for will be done so out of my own pocket - the domain, the vbulletin and the hosting has been paid for and I shall be creating the layout myself as well as coding it, maybe.

Thanks, any questions reply here.

HY AFLUX I REMEMBER YOU.

Also good luck with it I suppose, the site doesn't load though.

Janczyk
03-07-2008, 06:41 PM
See Dan - you didn't know it was me? lol.

I know it doesn't load, nothing directed yet.

Agnostic Bear
03-07-2008, 06:56 PM
See Dan - you didn't know it was me? lol.

I know it doesn't load, nothing directed yet.

I didn't know it was you :(

freeza
04-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Sounds good , i will check it out soon =]

Cushioned
05-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Well, good luck to you!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!