PDA

View Full Version : Forum Idea - Web Hosts Section

IDontKnow
03-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Hello,

In the Web Hosts section could we put a Host Jobs section where people can advertise open roles or people post saying they're looking for a job?

I think this would be the best way to split these types of threads away from the busy advertising. Also, in the Web Hosts section, can we limit ads to e.g. 1 every few days?

Kindest Regards

Note: If this in the wrong section I have been told to blame SyrupyMonkey

Fehm
05-07-2008, 01:40 PM
I think thats a good idea :) Private Message a Mod or sierk or someone high up, and they'll tell the people who need to be told!!

Goodluck with your Idea :) id like it to be done!

VPSwow
05-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Wouln't this be the same as "Website Staff" forum?
Or am i missing the point lol

Janczyk
05-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Website Staff

lAscend
05-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Wouln't this be the same as "Website Staff" forum?
Or am i missing the point lol

I would of said that aswell, and i don't think another forum needs to be made in the web host section, first of all the flamming needs to be reduced, because i can see when this will come out from

People will be saying

The job that you are offering is crap blah blah blah or the pay is low. like i said i think only a few people will appreciate it and the web hosting community on this forum has fallen in my eyes.

Janczyk
05-07-2008, 02:09 PM
I would of said that aswell, and i don't think another forum needs to be made in the web host section, first of all the flamming needs to be reduced, because i can see when this will come out from

People will be saying

The job that you are offering is crap blah blah blah or the pay is low. like i said i think only a few people will appreciate it and the web hosting community on this forum has fallen in my eyes.
Correct because you employ the wrong moderators to do the wrong jobs ;)

---MAD---
05-07-2008, 03:06 PM
I think thats a good idea :) Private Message a Mod or sierk or someone high up, and they'll tell the people who need to be told!!

Goodluck with your Idea :) id like it to be done!
No need to PM anyone. This forum is for feedback therefore this is the place to suggest stuff ;).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!