PDA

View Full Version : Account management

Purple
03-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I think there should be a few rules established.. If you think this is stupid let me know.. but.

- When an account has become permanently banned, they should have 12 months to appeal their ban. Once that time is up, their account will completely stripped of all furni, and their rooms should be deleted, and their name available for use.

- If a habbo account has not been logged onto for 24 months, the account should be permanently deleted and available for other habbos.

- If a habbo so wishes, there should be a "delete my habbo" button, so they can get rid of old accounts they no longer use. Then people don't have to worry about buying/selling accounts, you can arrange for someone to delete an account and immediately sign up for it.

msb.
03-07-2008, 07:06 PM
I think there should be a few rules established.. If you think this is stupid let me know.. but.

- When an account has become permanently banned, they should have 12 months to appeal their ban. Once that time is up, their account will completely stripped of all furni, and their rooms should be deleted, and their name available for use.

- If a habbo account has not been logged onto for 24 months, the account should be permanently deleted and available for other habbos.

- If a habbo so wishes, there should be a "delete my habbo" button, so they can get rid of old accounts they no longer use. Then people don't have to worry about buying/selling accounts, you can arrange for someone to delete an account and immediately sign up for it.

I don't agree with the last idea as hackers could be about then delete the account. Overall tbh I don't agree with all of them because at the end of the day, if someone wants to leave and then decide to return, then it would be good if they see old friends they have on their lists.

example: Say if my friend left habbo and then decided to come on in 2 years time, I would be chuffed (if I spoke to that person alot etc...)

Purple
03-07-2008, 07:20 PM
When a person leaves for over 2 years, without a single visit, they're gone for good.

bo$$
03-07-2008, 07:26 PM
When a person leaves for over 2 years, without a single visit, they're gone for good.

Not true.
I left for 2 years and came back.
Actually it was more like a year and a half.. but whatever.

N-Dubz
03-07-2008, 07:42 PM
The first one is alright, but deleting someones account completly is horriable and it shouldnt be done, permed or not the account is there's.

Second one is abit weird, what if someone move's country for a year or two? Or maybe is saving there account or having a long break - dosn't mean everything they've ever earned should be stripped.

Third one, have you heard of hackers? Yeah this would give another reason for habbo addicts to cry about.

Sounds to me like your abit obsessed over getting the name deleted, dont be so sad.

03-07-2008, 07:42 PM
they arnt the best ideas, but nevertheless you could argue for some of them

Charlie
03-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't think it should be deleted if your perm, ip'd maybe but not permed because they are banned perm are they? It's something like 12 years before they are unbanned and you never know, the person may come back!

As for the other to, they don't sound as good. What if someone moves account for two years and then the other account is deleted when they had stuff on it or they wanted to switch back? If the account has no furni then yeah, I guess so but I'd count rooms with wallpaper/flooring as furni.

As for deleting account, I don't agree with that one because like said, hackers can delete your account once they are done and if someone sells you their account, what's stopping them trading the furni onto another account and then deleting that one so you've been scammed and the account no longer exists to report them.

Purple
03-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Not true.
I left for 2 years and came back.
Actually it was more like a year and a half.. but whatever.

So then it is true?

The first one is alright, but deleting someones account completly is horriable and it shouldnt be done, permed or not the account is there's.

Second one is abit weird, what if someone move's country for a year or two? Or maybe is saving there account or having a long break - dosn't mean everything they've ever earned should be stripped.

Third one, have you heard of hackers? Yeah this would give another reason for habbo addicts to cry about.

Sounds to me like your abit obsessed over getting the name deleted, dont be so sad.

What are you talking about there ^? I am just brainstorming here, geeze drama queen.

N-Dubz
04-07-2008, 02:14 AM
I was talking about how your idea's are complete garbage, or maybe you didn't understand correctly.
Not a drama queen, just telling you that maybe you should think about these idea's more before you start going on about them.

Fehm
05-07-2008, 07:43 AM
I agree with the first one, but the other two, no way. Lol xD but.. Still send the first idea into habbo!

Leetzgirl
05-07-2008, 07:46 AM
I havent been on for ages and i like to vist once in a while

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!