PDA

View Full Version : An Odd Idea

BooShoo
03-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Hey! I have been looking for a unique idea for a website for ages and today i think i may have found something that in my mind, is prity cool. How about a Habbo Jobs website, where the user can search for job openings on fan sites and even in game for free.

What do you think is it worth investing time and money in?

Joshuae
05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
It'd be a waste of webspace basically.

Jamieb
05-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Josh it might be but nothing been dont be4 like that.. I say Go for it!

Joshuae
05-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Josh it might be but nothing been dont be4 like that.. I say Go for it!

He asked if it was worth it, I stated my opinion.
Please try to interpret what I'm saying before replying.

NEW-START
05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Lmao at this.

Fansites want to hire people that have been on their site for a while, not people who found a fansite from some pathetic database advertising job openings.

Fail.

Independent
05-07-2008, 07:04 PM
HEY CAN I GET A JOB CLEANING UP DOG ****?

Lmao, I agree it's more wasting bandwith by just setting the account up via WHM or some other administrators panel. ;)

.::DJ-BLAST:.
09-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Hello,
I think your idea is very origional and good. But tbh people just come on here and post the jobs in the Fansite Staff Forum.

But it was a good idea i just think it would be successful.

Dottz
10-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Instead I think you should have a place where people can put their furni up for sale, like an ads section. This would relieve stress trying to find people who have a certain rare, and are willing to sell it.

Oddsocks
13-07-2008, 04:42 AM
I think its a good idea, but you would need to have the resource of being able to get a mass amount of people onto the site so it is always on going :) but with a nice user interference it would be really good, you could also expand it to habbo shops and they can add stock to their e shop :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!