PDA

View Full Version : Thorpe Park Help / Brit Trip Points

Ed.
03-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey guys!
Me and my mate are going to Thorpe Park tomorrow so I need to get 29 more brit trip points as we were going to order our tickets now off the Thorpe Park website as it says you can book your tickets for printing up til midnight but we can't do it anymore?!
CAN ANYONE HELP either with Brit Trip points or how to get tickets for £24 for tomorrow?
Thanks
Ed

MissAlice
03-07-2008, 09:24 PM
What about Tesco Clubcard vouchers? You know anyone that can help you?, they would probably be cheaper than £24.00.

Ed.
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Are those the ones where I spend £5 in store and get a free entry?

MissAlice
03-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Are those the ones where I spend £5 in store and get a free entry?

All I know is that the points go towards entry but not entirely sure how you go about spending the points. Maybe your friends parents shops at Tesco?

Callum.
03-07-2008, 09:34 PM
All I know is that the points go towards entry but not entirely sure how you go about spending the points. Maybe your friends parents shops at Tesco?

weird you say this all, i'm going to thorpe park tomorrow from tesco clubcard vouchers, free i think it is :).

CJW93
03-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Cant help you sorry
But good luck

JackBuddy
05-07-2008, 07:08 PM
What about Tesco Clubcard vouchers? You know anyone that can help you?, they would probably be cheaper than £24.00.
Do what Alice said, I've had 6 annual passes from there and god knows how many day tickets for my friends.

When you spend £1 on your tesco card, I think it is equal to about 1p worth of tesco reward vouchers, £9.50 odd worth of vouchers gets you a day ticket me thinks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!